Scores-Latest Predictions Results, Highlights, Attendances.

shull

28 minutes ago, faraway saint said:

^^^^ Back to talking to himself, same as when his "wee cous" Shetland was on the go. 

Full blown loonball. 🤡

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

He booked a hotel room to spend all day drinking babycham and posting non stop on the forum of a football team he doesnt support.

Whats up with the wendy hoose, sorry garden room ?

23 hours ago, Rascal said:

Clearly I was wrong. Very wrong. A drubbing by a very fit and well organised team

It was like a training match for them outside the last few minutes of each half. It shows how bad we were when Curtis Main comes on and makes a positive difference.

38 minutes ago, stlucifer said:

It was like a training match for them outside the last few minutes of each half. It shows how bad we were when Curtis Main comes on and makes a positive difference.

You are spot on SL. Exactly like that. The difference in class was very obvious.

29 minutes ago, stlucifer said:

What I was alluding to is that the rangers WEREN'T that good. They didn't have to be. I saw no class from them. Just mostly dross from us.

We disagree. To be fair though our defence was terrible. I’m not a fan of the boys in blue or those in green and white but  on Sunday our opponents never had to move out of first or second gear. I can’t remember the stats but I think that h they had close to 75% possession. We just couldn’t get near them.

Edited by Rascal