Who is the Stadium manager

6 minutes ago, BuddieinEK said:

I didn't ask you.

You spike good England now.
Weel dune!

Shame, would have saved you some time. 

It’s BAWA not an English exam, calm down… then again, I suppose it’s something else for you to moan about. 😀

Edited by bazil85

31 minutes ago, BuddieinEK said:

My apologies.

I didn't realise your use of the phrase "a very small minded, petty individual" was intended as a compliment rather than evidence of your hypocrisy! emoji23.png

So compliment or abuse is your only two standards in this 😂 nae bother. 

The fact you can’t accept me owning up to my mistakes & moving on suggests to me you’re small minded & petty. Not like it’s the first time you’ve been petty either… 

So compliment or abuse is your only two standards in this [emoji23] nae bother. 
The fact you can’t accept me owning up to my mistakes & moving on suggests to me you’re small minded & petty. Not like it’s the first time you’ve been petty either… 
Petty as in factual!

You claimed to have never abused anyone on here.

You did, as highlighted, unless you meant it as a compliment.

Hypocrisy! Fact.

6 minutes ago, BuddieinEK said:

Petty as in factual!

You claimed to have never abused anyone on here.

You did, as highlighted, unless you meant it as a compliment.

Hypocrisy! Fact.

No petty as in petty. 

I never have and never will. Something that isn’t complimentary isn’t automatically abuse ffs, calm down. 🤦‍♂️

6 hours ago, waldorf34 said:

By "we" you mean the small number of Smisa members that actually vote ,which represents 25%of the St Mirren supporters. 

Smisa are the majority  shareholders  but do not represent the majority  of supporters. 

There's nothing to stop you from contributing £12 per month and becoming a member! Unless you're experiencing financial difficulties, what fan wouldn't want to get involved in securing the existence of their club? 

SMISA is the closest thing you will get to representing the majority of supporters. It's 100x better than a single wealthy person owning the majority of the shares.

2 minutes ago, W6er said:

There's nothing to stop you from contributing £12 per month and becoming a member! Unless you're experiencing financial difficulties, what fan wouldn't want to get involved in securing the existence of their club? 

SMISA is the closest thing you will get to representing the majority of supporters. It's 100x better than a single wealthy person owning the majority of the shares.

There’s a £5 option available now……

BDBFA468-3741-4E45-8B69-473938DC3F78.png

16 minutes ago, W6er said:

The deed is done ,51 % shareholding  was intended to keep out dodgy characters taking over the club.

It was not intended  that Smisa run the club ,a qualified  CEO can do that.

It was never the idea that the 600 people who vote in Smisa proposals  should  represent the 4000 supporters. 

3 minutes ago, waldorf34 said:

The deed is done ,51 % shareholding  was intended to keep out dodgy characters taking over the club.

It was not intended  that Smisa run the club ,a qualified  CEO can do that.

It was never the idea that the 600 people who vote in Smisa proposals  should  represent the 4000 supporters. 

Well I think it's an excellent idea - the fans should run the club. All fans who are passionate enough and want to have a say can now do so. :)

47 minutes ago, stlucifer said:

Sorry for interceding but, FFS lads. Gee it a rest. Get a boxing ring or, at least, a private message room. I'm sure no one else wants to count the point scoring. It's making both of you look pretty stupid.

Think if it was a boxing ring folk would be jumping in ring to shut "baz" the fuk up, absolute toolbag of a poster!

1 minute ago, God of war said:

Think if it was a boxing ring folk would be jumping in ring to shut "baz" the fuk up, absolute toolbag of a poster!

I hate to see fighting amongst our own. We all love our club....I was going to write something cheesy like 'and we should extend that love to one another', but I know I'd get abuse for it! 🤣 But seriously, we all have a common passion, a common cause. We should be united, not bickering. :)

14 minutes ago, W6er said:

I hate to see fighting amongst our own. We all love our club....I was going to write something cheesy like 'and we should extend that love to one another', but I know I'd get abuse for it! 🤣 But seriously, we all have a common passion, a common cause. We should be united, not bickering. :)

I’ve offered to bury the hatched a few times but he has no interest whatsoever in that. Hopefully we’re done on this post. 

Suppose he could take a leaf out of God of wars book and put me on ignore… maybe even go a step further & actually ignore instead of obsess over me. 😂

13 minutes ago, bazil85 said:

I’ve offered to bury the hatched a few times but he has no interest whatsoever in that. Hopefully we’re done on this post. 

Suppose he could take a leaf out of God of wars book and put me on ignore… maybe even go a step further & actually ignore instead of obsess over me. 😂

I won't let my ego draw me into silly squabbles. Be the bigger man and let him have the last word. :)