Albion Rovers v St Mirren B Challenge Cup Round Two 4/9/21

shull

2 hours ago, santaponsasaint said:

Was a very under strength team from the Kelty game. No Urminsky or Dylan Reid. Kenny or Finlayson. But first min tremendous own just set the game. They were struggle after. Scored another OG. Then a very soft pen. Good learning curve. But poor result.

Getting beaten 6-0 is no learning curve at all, get real....

Your the clown, not a fecking clue, away and haunt houses ya wee twit!
Oooooih hit a sore point clown [emoji1782]. Told you before were I am. Kettles on. Any time you want to come and discuss things your more than welcome. Instead you hide Away in some lonely wee corner and piss on everyone parade. Sad really.

13 minutes ago, santaponsasaint said:

Oooooih hit a sore point clown emoji1782.png. Told you before were I am. Kettles on. Any time you want to come and discuss things your more than welcome. Instead you hide Away in some lonely wee corner and piss on everyone parade. Sad really.

Discuss🤣🤣🤣what would i possibly have to discuss with a hoose haunter??? Saying 6-0 is a learning curve you absolute toolbag!!!

9 hours ago, santaponsasaint said:
9 hours ago, Cumbriansaint72 said:
I think attention seeker more aptemoji52.png

Oh def that.

Oh, wee forum gang forming here, listen to yourselves🤣🤣wee house haunter all pleased🤣🤣🤣

59 minutes ago, God of war said:

Oh, wee forum gang forming here, listen to yourselves🤣🤣wee house haunter all pleased🤣🤣🤣

Good morning God of war! How's the bitterness today? Gang forming? Naw I just think you need to chill oot a bit, good job we are all not the same👍 

1 hour ago, Cumbriansaint72 said:

Good morning God of war! How's the bitterness today? Gang forming? Naw I just think you need to chill oot a bit, good job we are all not the same👍 

I'm very chilled, not bitter, angry or anything on God's day👍

3 minutes ago, santaponsasaint said:

Never got time to be lonely. And I don't drink. If you have the asda number I would be happy to talk to them. You stick to your taxi. 1emoji848.png

I have no idea what " stick to my taxi" means....u look like a lonely wee fella!

2 hours ago, santaponsasaint said:

Tut tut. Boring patter. Is thatvthe kind thing that makes you laugh. Time to get a fare

Yet again, another who likes to give it out but struggles to take it back. I will leave you in a flood of tears wee man, jog on!