The Stewards

16 minutes ago, BuddieinEK said:

That wasn't asking a question. It was casting aspertions and making allegations.

Still .. gave you a great chance to deflect as ever.

Ffs BEK, give it a rest. Again I’m pretty much the only person you do this to. You derail almost everyΒ thread you latch onto me in with this gash approach.Β 

Edited by bazil85

Baz / BuddieEk ,Β 

I think you guys are just going to unfortunately need to agree to disagree. FWIW Baz, I know you’re heart’s in the right place with your instinct to instantly defend the club at all costs from any questions or criticism.Β 

I think the thread is valid and it would be a shame for discussion to be nullified by bickering. Β 
Β 

I guess the proof will be in the pudding as we see the ongoing stewarding and catering operations on the forthcoming weeks and months.Β 

Ffs BEK, give it a rest. Again I’m pretty much the only person you do this to. You derail almost everyΒ thread you latch onto me in with this gash approach.Β 
You attacked someone for asking questions and now run crying to Mummy because someone has called out your hypocrisy.

Now how about letting this thread stay on course and letting the questions lie rather than playing victim?

Baz / BuddieEk ,Β 
I think you guys are just going to unfortunately need to agree to disagree. FWIW Baz, I know you’re heart’s in the right place with your instinct to instantly defend the club at all costs from any questions or criticism.Β 
I think the thread is valid and it would be a shame for discussion to be nullified by bickering. Β 
Β 
I guess the proof will be in the pudding as we see the ongoing stewarding and catering operations on the forthcoming weeks and months.Β 
Agreed.
I'm done for now.

9 minutes ago, Maboza said:

Baz / BuddieEk ,Β 

Β 

It’s not about defending the club at all costs, it’s far more the levels of negativity that run through our fanbase season after season. I mean a thread about a new Steward contract, come on.Β 

5 minutes ago, BuddieinEK said:

You attacked someone for asking questions and now run crying to Mummy because someone has called out your hypocrisy.

Now how about letting this thread stay on course and letting the questions lie rather than playing victim?

Called out the nature of the thread,Β St Moan FC.Β 
Of course you often feel the need to deconstructΒ posts of mineΒ in a petty, pedantic manner. It really is embarrassing IMO.Β 

It’s not about defending the club at all costs, it’s far more the levels of negativity that run through our fanbase season after season. I mean a thread about a new Steward contract, come on.Β 
So people have no right to discuss or question the stewarding on a discussion forum?

2 minutes ago, BuddieinEK said:
11 minutes ago, bazil85 said:

So people have no right to discuss or question the stewarding on a discussion forum?

Of course they do, not what I said.Β 

My Opinion on it being negative & a bit silly. Nowhere did I remotely suggest β€˜peopleΒ have no right to discuss or question the stewardingΒ onΒ a discussion forum’
Oh right. Sorry. My bad. I was taking you literally. Again, confusing and problematic but you knew what you meant so that's fine.

2 minutes ago, BuddieinEK said:
20 minutes ago, bazil85 said:
My Opinion on it being negative & a bit silly. Nowhere did I remotely suggest β€˜peopleΒ have no right to discuss or question the stewardingΒ onΒ a discussion forum’

Oh right. Sorry. My bad. I was taking you literally. Again, confusing and problematic but you knew what you meant so that's fine.

There was literally no part of my post that suggested β€˜peopleΒ have no right to discuss or question the stewardingΒ onΒ a discussion forumβ€˜

26 minutes ago, BuddieinEK said:

"I mean a thread about a new Steward contract, come on."
Your words.

My opinion on the thread, not me telling people they have no right to question or discuss the topic. πŸ€¦β€β™‚οΈ
Β 

Can we accept this was a lie from you?Β 

5898495B-60A8-4C2C-885A-A4FAB72A6082.jpeg

6 hours ago, BuddieinEK said:

Agreed.
I'm done for now.

Β 

6 hours ago, bazil85 said:

Β 

emoji850.png

Β 

5 hours ago, BuddieinEK said:
6 hours ago, bazil85 said:

Β 

5 hours ago, BuddieinEK said:

Your words.

Β :thumbsdown

Edited by faraway saint
Fed up to fcuk