The Stewards

Fair point, posting while distracted. 

I gave you the chance after you begged.*
"distracted" [emoji23][emoji23][emoji23][emoji23][emoji23][emoji23]

Don't drink and post kids! It ends in shame!

You took a helluva time to sober up! [emoji23][emoji23][emoji23][emoji23]

Oh... Thanks for the attempt at saving face by translation.

Another good laugh.

Now... Match time so how about a hair of the dog or a nice pint of STFU? [emoji41]

36 minutes ago, BuddieinEK said:

"distracted" emoji23.pngemoji23.pngemoji23.pngemoji23.pngemoji23.pngemoji23.png

Don't drink and post kids! It ends in shame!

You took a helluva time to sober up! emoji23.pngemoji23.pngemoji23.pngemoji23.png

Oh... Thanks for the attempt at saving face by translation.

Another good laugh.

Now... Match time so how about a hair of the dog or a nice pint of STFU? emoji41.png

Oooh burn. 

2 minutes ago, BuddieinEK said:

Three people replied to your hugely embarrassing post.

You chose to reply to your favourite addiction only.

I'm honoured. Not.

Have another pint and try it this time! emoji23.pngemoji23.pngemoji23.png

I put my hands up to my mistakes & corrected them. You not being able to accept that & move on says more about you than me. 

I gave you multiple chances to stop our engagements (as you claimed you wanted), you crawled back every single time. I’m now more providing you a desperately needed service. 😀

I put my hands up to my mistakes & corrected them. You not being able to accept that & move on says more about you than me. 

I gave you multiple chances to stop our engagements (as you claimed you wanted), you crawled back every single time. I’m now more providing you a desperately needed service. [emoji3]
Go watch the match.
It's more entertaining than your neediness and it's painful enough.

Three people responded to your car crash of a post.

Says it all!

I gave you multiple chances to stop our engagements (as you claimed you wanted), you crawled back every single time. I’m now more providing you a desperately needed service. [emoji3]
Oh... And YOU chose to start that engagement.

I really enjoyed a week of laughing at you being handed your arse on a plate!

Even Alnwick is performing better than you as number 4 goes in

Oh... Super fan abandoned the team.

For the benefit of any glory hunters... We're 4-0 down now in the football.

Remember football?

Have a hair of the dog. Honestly. It makes you more fun.

1 minute ago, BuddieinEK said:

Oh... And YOU chose to start that engagement.

I really enjoyed a week of laughing at you being handed your arse on a plate!

Even Alnwick is performing better than you as number 4 goes in

Oh... Super fan abandoned the team.

For the benefit of any glory hunters... We're 4-0 down now in the football.

Remember football?

Have a hair of the dog. Honestly. It makes you more fun.

Again, I’ve given you enough chances to stop our engagements. Unlike you I am a man of my word, you’d never have gotten a post or reference from me but you need me. We know this. 

You don’t laugh, I make you angry. Unhealthy obsession you just can’t kick. :whistle

Again, I’ve given you enough chances to stop our engagements. Unlike you I am a man of my word, you’d never have gotten a post or reference from me but you need me. We know this. 

You don’t laugh, I make you angry. Unhealthy obsession you just can’t kick. :whistle

LIAR
LIAR
PANTS ON FIRE!

"Unlike you I am a man of my word, you’d never have gotten a post or reference from me"

I guess your drinking started earlier than I thought!

Unsolicited direct reference!
LIAR! Screenshot_20210821-155228.jpg

1 minute ago, BuddieinEK said:

LIAR
LIAR
PANTS ON FIRE!

"Unlike you I am a man of my word, you’d never have gotten a post or reference from me"

I guess your drinking started earlier than I thought!

Unsolicited direct reference!
LIAR! Screenshot_20210821-155228.jpg

Gave you the chance but you needed me so crawled back. I’ll give you it again if you want… but we all know you don’t. 😀

Gave you the chance but you needed me so crawled back. I’ll give you it again if you want… but we all know you don’t. [emoji3]
Admit you lied and made an unsolicited reference last night despite clearly stating today you never have

In fact. Don't bother.

Your hypocrisy is there for all to see.

Poor attempt at deflection!

Like saints today, you have no defence and your attack is pitiful! [emoji23][emoji23][emoji23]

I have just seen this posted on the St. Mirren Fans face book page and on John White the Liaison officer’s face book page.

"Asigura Facilities Management Ltd are delighted to have secured the stewarding contract at St Mirren Football Club. It is our aim to engage with the club, the fans and all interested parties to enhance the match day experience for all involved. 

Asigura Facilities Management Ltd are currently recruiting for both Safety Stewards and SIA Licensed Stewards, the rates of pay will vary between £10-£12 per hour depending on the role”. 

I was wondering who the stewards were at the recent Hearts game. The one I spoke to did not even know which stand was which. 

A quick Google search will tell you that Asigura Facilities Management has only one director, £100 in share capital, has filed no accounts since it was set up in March 2020. The sole director is Darren Baillie who is listed elsewhere as a joiner. The Company is registered at a house in Airdrie. He was previously a director of Renderworks Ltd another Airdrie company.

Given these folk are responsible for our (and our children’s) safety at the ground I am a bit worried. Is there any truth is the rumour that this company will also be doing the catering ? Is there any connection directly or indirectly with Kibble ?

Asking for a friend.

Just to try and get back on topic ....

Just now, BuddieinEK said:

Admit you lied and made an unsolicited reference last night despite clearly stating today you never have

In fact. Don't bother.

Your hypocrisy is there for all to see.

Poor attempt at deflection!

Like saints today, you have no defence and your attack is pitiful! emoji23.pngemoji23.pngemoji23.png

That wasn’t my claim today, I’m talking about the past. As in when you begged our engagement to stop I made you a promise that as long as you didn’t quote or reference me, you’d never get anything back from me.

Since you failed miserably on your side & you need me, I’m happy to reference & quote you now as I did earlier in the week. 

Of course if you want (or are actually able) to go back to that agreement, I will meet my side as I’m not a liar like you observably are. 

I have just seen this posted on the St. Mirren Fans face book page and on John White the Liaison officer’s face book page.

"Asigura Facilities Management Ltd are delighted to have secured the stewarding contract at St Mirren Football Club. It is our aim to engage with the club, the fans and all interested parties to enhance the match day experience for all involved. 

Asigura Facilities Management Ltd are currently recruiting for both Safety Stewards and SIA Licensed Stewards, the rates of pay will vary between £10-£12 per hour depending on the role”. 

I was wondering who the stewards were at the recent Hearts game. The one I spoke to did not even know which stand was which. 

A quick Google search will tell you that Asigura Facilities Management has only one director, £100 in share capital, has filed no accounts since it was set up in March 2020. The sole director is Darren Baillie who is listed elsewhere as a joiner. The Company is registered at a house in Airdrie. He was previously a director of Renderworks Ltd another Airdrie company.

Given these folk are responsible for our (and our children’s) safety at the ground I am a bit worried. Is there any truth is the rumour that this company will also be doing the catering ? Is there any connection directly or indirectly with Kibble ?

Asking for a friend.

Getting back on topic...

5 hours ago, BuddieinEK said:
On 8/13/2021 at 9:36 PM, animal said:

Asking for a friend.

Getting back on topic...

https://www.facebook.com/groups/Paisleyscotlamd/permalink/10161107981217802/
The plot thickens 

Sub contractor sub contracts contract to recruit stewards

Seems all rather complicated 

Can we do this to get a good striker and defensive midfielder