The Stewards

So now it appears that the business is sitting with a £45m turnover, established security company. Just last week we were being told that it was a good thing that the contract was given to a SME. 

Some key questions - 

What has changed? 

Is the business being subcontracted from Asigura to SGL or has the business for some reason been stripped from Asigura and the club have found a replacement supplier? 

34 minutes ago, Cookie Monster said:

How much are the club paying for the toilet rolls, the fans need to know. emoji1787.png

It’s amazing how quickly people have turned into auditors on here.

If only Deloitte & KPMG knew it was possible to come to such certain conclusions with so little information, they could save a fortune. 😂

On 8/13/2021 at 9:44 PM, faraway saint said:

Why does this matter?

Are you really trying to say stewards should be staunch St Mirren supporters? 🙄

To be fair he raised an excellent point.

I would like the stewards to be provided by a reputable company who provide adequate training to the staff.

I can't be arsed reading any more of the thread but I just wanted to inform you that his point was far better than the credit you so obviously did not give it.

Whens the next game?

25 minutes ago, TediousTom said:

To be fair he raised an excellent point.

I would like the stewards to be provided by a reputable company who provide adequate training to the staff.

I can't be arsed reading any more of the thread but I just wanted to inform you that his point was far better than the credit you so obviously did not give it.

Whens the next game?

Find out yerself, ya auld fanny. :moony2

4 hours ago, animal said:

I hear the Stadium manager has left the club

https://uk.linkedin.com/in/elliot-brown-3bbb538a

I see our Head of Brand Management and Sales Ali DeFoy  had another wee job last Saturday

ali.jpg

Can’t find anything about him leaving . mind you , can’t find anything about him joining either 😂.   

I’ve been critical of the club on this thread but this shouldn’t be any sort of witch hunt against individuals in specific jobs. That’s not helpful. 

Let’s hope that whatever has been organised for stewarding goes well on Sunday.  And also hope we have food kiosks open and working well. 

I’ve been critical of the club on this thread but this shouldn’t be any sort of witch hunt against individuals in specific jobs. That’s not helpful. 

Let’s hope that whatever has been organised for stewarding goes well on Sunday.  And also hope we have food kiosks open and working well. 
[emoji850][emoji26]

37 minutes ago, animal said:

Kermit tells me renovations at Ralston training ground have been halted - the contractors have left the building (unfinished).  Very professional all this Kibble & Co. 

Does anyone in SMISA care ?

Is that the training ground for players or for builders. :rolleyes:

1 hour ago, animal said:

Kermit tells me renovations at Ralston training ground have been halted - the contractors have left the building (unfinished).  Very professional all this Kibble & Co. 

Does anyone in SMISA care ?

Imagine most would need FAR more information than a couple of sentences to have a view. does anyone have anything further than this? 

On 8/25/2021 at 1:43 PM, Maboza said:

No food kiosks until the Dundee Utd game then. I guess they’ve not had long to plan for this. 🙄

https://www.stmirren.com/all-news/4081-new-catering-partnership-agreed

Hopefully the new partnership goes well when it gets started.

From the St. mirren fans Facebook page.

Dr Wong has left after 20 odd years at the club….
Another exit under hush hush circumstances….
Apparently the club has hired a bouncer to prevent “Pete” (former turnstiles operator) from collecting his equipment.
I’m aware Josh Magennis held a meeting with someone representing the new stewarding company but to me it remains apparent that the new company is barely even a company. They have next to no properly qualified staff and the ones I have encountered so far don’t even know who they are working for!!!

Find the club have been so unprepared for this season, it’s as if they expected to have no fans, I’m pretty sure the carrs announced retirement early on in the year yet it’s taken them this long to sort out the kiosks, I might be wrong there but I’m sure the club/kibble where saying the plan was to bring in our own staff and giving opportunities to youngsters to work at the club from the kibble not sub let every part of the business out. 

32 minutes ago, Brilliant Disguise said:

Knibbles per chance as the new catering company

God, no, although mark McMillan ( yes that one! ) did try to get kibbles catering staff to supply pies etc, 

he was genuinely surprised to find out they couldn’t, due to having kids to feed etc.

although kibble catering chefs will be doing hospitality, directors etc, wouldn’t expect that to last more than a few games,

I can see west of Scotland having to come back in.