The Stewards

6 minutes ago, animal said:

Does anyone know why Jim Gillespie Chief Executive of Kibble and St. Mirren’s Vice Chairman and his wife set up their own building company in May 2020 ?

https://find-and-update.company-information.service.gov.uk/company/SC661529/officers

GILLESPIE PROJECTS LIMITED

Nature of business   Development of building projects

No, but if you hum it I will sing 🎶 along 

Does anyone know why Jim Gillespie Chief Executive of Kibble and St. Mirren’s Vice Chairman and his wife set up their own building company in May 2020 ?
https://find-and-update.company-information.service.gov.uk/company/SC661529/officers

Yes, to buy and modernise property to either sell or rent.

8 hours ago, animal said:

Starting to become a tad tedious. 

12 hours ago, Callum Gilhooley said:

the very fact that Bawzil wasnt aware of Point #2 would mean they were shite at point #1 . The fact that they still haven’t announced his replacement far less him going, backs up that point #1 .

As for his LinkedIn post still showing as GM at St.M.  ?  I think that tells us all we need to know about said individual. Btw, you do know LinkedIn profiles are put there by the individual concerned and are occasionally embellished 🙄

Right , I’m off to update my LinkedIn and tell the world I’ve been King of Siam for 10 years . I’m sure some gullible idiot will believe it . 

Point 2 you said he was let go for being hopeless, still waiting for evidence on that. Same goes for your second point here. Announcing his replacement does not validate or discount point 1. 

Yes I do, I was only pointing out that's what I found online, I haven't been able to find anything on him being let go and certainly not because he was "hopeless" again feel free to share. 

Why don't you note all your previous jobs, then someone can come on here and claim you were "hopeless" at them based only on you not being their anymore... :whistle

9 hours ago, Cookie Monster said:
18 hours ago, animal said:

Yes, to buy and modernise property to either sell or rent.

Using Kibble trainees as labour?

It's getting kinda Shawshank, or hamshank

18 hours ago, animal said:

It’s a non trading company with a notice to strike off. (Unless that is another admin error)

It could be set up for a variety of reasons. Nothing to do with SMFC so not sure why it’s anyone’s business 

7 minutes ago, Brilliant Disguise said:

It’s a non trading company with a notice to strike off. (Unless that is another admin error)

It could be set up for a variety of reasons. Nothing to do with SMFC so not sure why it’s anyone’s business 

From a quick scan, you’re the only one that’s referenced ‘admin errors’ regarding this thread & details on companies house. Have I missed something with the ‘another admin error’ comment? 

1 hour ago, bazil85 said:

From a quick scan, you’re the only one that’s referenced ‘admin errors’ regarding this thread & details on companies house. Have I missed something with the ‘another admin error’ comment? 

I was just giving your paymaster the benefit of the doubt by using your analogy from the other thread that some times these Strike Off notices are down to simple admin errors

2 minutes ago, Brilliant Disguise said:

I was just giving your paymaster the benefit of the doubt by using your analogy from the other thread that some times these Strike Off notices are down to simple admin errors

I have never once said the strike offs might be down to admin errors. You've either made that up or miss-read my post on the subject. Look back. 

More evidence you really should educate yourself on some of the companies house recording and why performing due diligence on it alone makes little sense. 

15 hours ago, bazil85 said:

I have never once said the strike offs might be down to admin errors. You've either made that up or miss-read my post on the subject. Look back. 

More evidence you really should educate yourself on some of the companies house recording and why performing due diligence on it alone makes little sense. 

Too easy.

Since your the expert on Companies House maybe read up on the the legal responsibilities of being a Director of a company and the ramifications to the Business and the individuals of not following those responsibilities. It’s far to easy to for people to become a “Director” of a company without any background checks.

Your correct that Companies House is not the right place to undertake all of your due diligence. However it does give you a snapshot of whether the company are undertaking their legal duties to companies house. Even the simple admin ones of doing  annual returns, loading  your accounts on time and advising Person with Significant Control. Not bothering to lodge these or losing them late are nor simple administration filing issues, they are a demonstration of  lack of governance. These notices will also be flagged up in a D&B credit score.

But what do i know. I bow to your superior knowledge of Companies House rules and in particular the running of SMFC, SMISA, Kibble and their incubator businesses.

3 hours ago, Brilliant Disguise said:

Too easy.

Since your the expert on Companies House maybe read up on the the legal responsibilities of being a Director of a company and the ramifications to the Business and the individuals of not following those responsibilities. It’s far to easy to for people to become a “Director” of a company without any background checks.

Your correct that Companies House is not the right place to undertake all of your due diligence. However it does give you a snapshot of whether the company are undertaking their legal duties to companies house. Even the simple admin ones of doing  annual returns, loading  your accounts on time and advising Person with Significant Control. Not bothering to lodge these or losing them late are nor simple administration filing issues, they are a demonstration of  lack of governance. These notices will also be flagged up in a D&B credit score.

But what do i know. I bow to your superior knowledge of Companies House rules and in particular the running of SMFC, SMISA, Kibble and their incubator businesses.

As I have said several times now, often making a judgment (as you did in earlier posts) based only on Companies House makes no sense. It is not adequate due diligence by any stretch of the imagination and without significantly more information, you can't make a "diligent" conclusion on this company based only on the information available on Companies House. Again, there isn't a requirement for you to believe me on this, it's true regardless. 

There are multiple reasons for a Gazette filing on companies house, often administrative (not admin error), very often nothing to be concerned about. Companies House don't wait around on this stuff, Gazette filings go through a largely automated process, they won't engage and wait for responses from businesses for legitimate reasons why there is a delay. Often you see them filed despite a request for extensions to accounts which can be for completely honest reasons such as appointment/ resource of an accountant, requests submitted for micro accounts if small business, outstanding filings at the company, change in senior staff at the company which they want to reflect. It isn't automatically something sinister. 

You're right to an extent here, yes my knowledge of Companies House likely outweighs the majority on here (certainly you). But I have not claimed any additional or "superior" knowledge on the latter, you're the one that made baseless assertions around this stuff, not me. 

Loving the superiority complex you continually exhibit.

With your extensive knowledge of Companies House what are the penalties imposed for these late filing of honest mistakes.

Also you never answered my original question do these automated, nothing to worry about Gazette filings have an impact on a companies credit rating through someone like D&B.

Since you don’t pay much credence on the information that companies house where would you be concerned with this public knowledge. For example what would you make of a hypothetical company that registered their accounts 2 years running with the exact same balance sheet right down to same stock, debt, cash in bank, creditors and tax liabilities. Would you put this down to spectrum between simple error through to sinister.

1 hour ago, Brilliant Disguise said:

Loving the superiority complex you continually exhibit.

With your extensive knowledge of Companies House what are the penalties imposed for these late filing of honest mistakes.

Also you never answered my original question do these automated, nothing to worry about Gazette filings have an impact on a companies credit rating through someone like D&B.

Since you don’t pay much credence on the information that companies house where would you be concerned with this public knowledge. For example what would you make of a hypothetical company that registered their accounts 2 years running with the exact same balance sheet right down to same stock, debt, cash in bank, creditors and tax liabilities. Would you put this down to spectrum between simple error through to sinister.

No superiority complex, there’s plenty of subjects other people will have better knowledge of than me, this just happens to be something linked to my work role.  

Often no penalty/ fines, depends on circumstances. 

No they don’t in isolation. 

Companies house is used along with other sources & provided information, I’ve already given you examples of what. Using it in isolation in the way you have still makes no sense. I would have to see far more information than what’s on companies house to perform proper ‘due diligence’ there isn’t anything in the accounts that I would consider a worry based ONLY on companies house though. 

IMO you really should cut your losses on this one, you’ve been shown why your due diligence is flawed.  

On 8/17/2021 at 2:12 PM, Slash said:

The new company were not cheaper or better and have now aparently sub contracted the stewarding to SGL. The company who have been in place were stewarding for less than the club were paying 10 years ago. If the new company can afford to sub contract then imagine what they must be charging? Nepotism in all areas of the club, from floor to board room.

A04E9C13-5C77-4448-B802-3EE61B090DBD.jpeg.4b36dcecf7ecf1804a838a02c2a80b90.jpeg

On 8/14/2021 at 11:11 AM, BuddieinEK said:

I personally spoke to a steward of over 20 years experience.

I will not betray a confidence as he had to sign a non disclosure agreement.

Sorry, just catching up with this thread and have a small, pedantic observation.

If your source signed an NDA and then told you, does that not in itself make him untrustworthy? 😉

3 minutes ago, TPAFKA Jersey 2 said:

Sorry, just catching up with this thread and have a small, pedantic observation.

If your source signed an NDA and then told you, does that not in itself make him untrustworthy? 😉

Being untrustworthy is the least of this guys worries, I would saying being completely made up is his biggest concern right now. :whistle

If your source signed an NDA and then told you, does that not in itself make him untrustworthy? [emoji6]
Not if it is someone I know who happened to outline a scenario without specifics and emphasised the non disclosure.

He can be trusted as a source.

Any blame was mine for taking the bait and partially betraying him. My bad.

Being untrustworthy is the least of this guys worries, I would saying being completely made up is his biggest concern right now. :whistle
[emoji23][emoji23][emoji23][emoji23][emoji23][emoji23][emoji23][emoji23][emoji23]
And the trolling begins.

One shitfest of a week being continually embarrassed in every thread contributed to.

I resisted. It was hard. So hard.

But hey... You don't like me commenting and others had already run rings around you.

I laughed so much all week.

I suppose you need someone to take your frustration out on.

It's ok. I understand! [emoji23][emoji23][emoji23]

All that non engagement shoite... Who started this?

Noted!

4 hours ago, BuddieinEK said:

emoji23.pngemoji23.pngemoji23.pngemoji23.pngemoji23.pngemoji23.pngemoji23.pngemoji23.pngemoji23.png
And the trolling begins.

One shitfest of a week being continually embarrassed in every thread contributed to.

I resisted. It was hard. So hard.

But hey... You don't like me commenting and others had already run rings around you.

I laughed so much all week.

I suppose you need someone to take your frustration out on.

It's ok. I understand! emoji23.pngemoji23.pngemoji23.png

All that non engagement shoite... Who started this?

Noted!

Impossible* 

I have you then chance after you begged. You failed.