Celtic v St.Mirren

pod

1 hour ago, saint in exile said:

Was anything said on Sportscene about the offside, or of Christie's challenge?

Michael Stewart thought Christie's challenge was almost as poor as powers. Both yellow. Chris iwelumo dismissed the tackle of Christie as he got the ball not even a foul. Disallowed goal nothing could be said as obviously onside.

3 hours ago, God of war said:

Think that was more than decent of Hart looking out for fellow proffesional....

Not for me. Would rather we were at their throats in the tunnel not getting "keep your chin up" advice from them because we are totally uncompetitive and non threatening 

Just saw the brief “highlights “ didn’t bother with the pundits discussion. Saints looked pathetic and the guy in charge could get a job in the government with his “nothing to see here, move on “ description of the capitulation. Assuming JG recovers from his illness, he has a big job on his hands trying to improve that lot before Sunday. I got a call from the ticket office saying my own seat was unavailable for the game and quite honestly I’m not bothered at the moment. That’s how bad it is. 

1 hour ago, magnus said:

Not for me. Would rather we were at their throats in the tunnel not getting "keep your chin up" advice from them because we are totally uncompetitive and non threatening 

That's the manager and coaching staff's fault. The players were shitting themselves.....

12 hours ago, Cookie Monster said:

Yeah, Jim has them listening in their sleep to pre record messages that they're going to get shagged by who ever is the biggest opposition player if they even dare to think they're going to win. emoji23.png

Must be true Leatherface said so. emoji848.png

From the guy who said in pub he was an only child  then introduced his brother...ffs...thickasf**k.com..

1 hour ago, Cookie Monster said:

Who's this your, you're referring to. emoji848.png

I try not to make the same mistake, especially when I'm questioning someone's intelligence. emoji1787.png

Obviously it's you, don't be ashamed of who you are, that's your parents job....keep them coming from your hollow skull if you can think of anything...the Cookie is crumbling!!!

Edited by Guest