St Mirren v St Johnstone, Sunday 29th August

3 hours ago, div said:

These are not the actions of a well run competent top flight football club. IMO.

Watch Bazil will be along soon to spin for his paymasters that these are minor frustrations, mitigating circumstances, over reaction, the stars are not properly aligned at the moment, the staff are experiencing the  wrong zen at the moment  or whatever buzz line he wants to introduce.

Something is fundamentally wrong at the club at the moment. Too many core (with financial implications) issues presenting themselves all at the same time.

WHY ???

1 hour ago, Brilliant Disguise said:

Watch Bazil will be along soon to spin for his paymasters that these are minor frustrations, mitigating circumstances, over reaction, the stars are not properly aligned at the moment, the staff are experiencing the  wrong zen at the moment  or whatever buzz line he wants to introduce.

Something is fundamentally wrong at the club at the moment. Too many core (with financial implications) issues presenting themselves all at the same time.

WHY ???

Something beginning with K?

3 hours ago, beyond our ken said:

2 wrongs don’t make a right and St j have always seemed very welcoming when I’ve been there

future revenue and goodwill lost

Are we really that petty?

Is that addressed at me or the club.... i am sure the massive fakes away support wont be effected as i hear he is on holiday abroad

St Mirren Football Club has agreed a partnership with a new catering partner with details to be revealed next week. The new kiosks will open at our cinch Premiership home match against Dundee United on Saturday 11th September.

Unfortunately, there will be no kiosk provision on Sunday 29th August for the St Johnstone match, but supporters are welcome to bring their own snacks and refreshments. Please note that all drinks should be in a plastic bottle/carton, strictly no alcohol.

We would like to take this opportunity to pay our gratitude to Rosalind Carr and family from Sports Catering UK Ltd for the incredible service they have provided to St Mirren over the past 30 years. We wish Rosalind and family all the best in her retirement, but look forward to welcoming her back to the SMiSA Stadium as a supporter!

14 minutes ago, Cookie Monster said:

St Mirren Football Club has agreed a partnership with a new catering partner with details to be revealed next week. The new kiosks will open at our cinch Premiership home match against Dundee United on Saturday 11th September.

Unfortunately, there will be no kiosk provision on Sunday 29th August for the St Johnstone match, but supporters are welcome to bring their own snacks and refreshments. Please note that all drinks should be in a plastic bottle/carton, strictly no alcohol.

We would like to take this opportunity to pay our gratitude to Rosalind Carr and family from Sports Catering UK Ltd for the incredible service they have provided to St Mirren over the past 30 years. We wish Rosalind and family all the best in her retirement, but look forward to welcoming her back to the SMiSA Stadium as a supporter if we haven't sold her seat to someone else.:rolleyes:

FIFY.

8 hours ago, div said:

Really disappointed with the way the club has behaved and (again) communicated over this.

These are not the actions of a well run competent top flight football club. IMO.

But we're so much more professional since Kibble came in. And our communications have improved massively since there arrival. Oh, hang on. I thought I was Bazil for a minute!!

4 hours ago, Cookie Monster said:

We would like to take this opportunity to pay our gratitude to Rosalind Carr and family from Sports Catering UK Ltd for the incredible service they have provided to St Mirren over the past 30 years. We wish Rosalind and family all the best in her retirement, but look forward to welcoming her back to the SMiSA Stadium as a supporter!

I wonder what the new catering partners link to the Kibble is?

I hope the season doesn't continue in the way it has so far on and off the park. We've been pretty shambolic with pretty much everything off the park and to not even have your season ticket going into September is embarrassing.  On the park... not particularly impressed with what I've seen albeit via St Mirren TV due to that super fair ballot system 🙄  We really need a few last minute  additions, hopefully 2 wide midfielders with pace.  We are clearly lacking in those positions since Durmus and Connolly left.

We cannot go into the rest of the season with this squad. Not replaced JDH Or Connolly or Durmus. Tanser does his best and puts in some great crosses. But he's a full back. Hopefully Brophy and Main get among the goals. Alnwick has had a poor couple of games but he will def get his form back. Top class keeper. Hopefully a win on Sunday. Coys

19 minutes ago, santaponsasaint said:

We cannot go into the rest of the season with this squad. Not replaced JDH Or Connolly or Durmus. Tanser does his best and puts in some great crosses. But he's a full back. Hopefully Brophy and Main get among the goals. Alnwick has had a poor couple of games but he will def get his form back. Top class keeper. Hopefully a win on Sunday. Coys

sps i would play tait at full back and put tanser in midfield