St Mirren v St Johnstone, Sunday 29th August

10 minutes ago, Ethan said:

If only Main could finish

Bear in mind that the same was said about a certain Mr Yardley for quite a while until Tom Hendry stripped out his tendency to chase lost causes too much and got him to focus on his strengths.

I hope that Main is as amenable to re-building his game and that Goodwin can supply the coaching skills, we would have a weapon on our hands if that could happen

8 minutes ago, beyond our ken said:

Bear in mind that the same was said about a certain Mr Yardley for quite a while until Tom Hendry stripped out his tendency to chase lost causes too much and got him to focus on his strengths.

I hope that Main is as amenable to re-building his game and that Goodwin can supply the coaching skills, we would have a weapon on our hands if that could happen

A weapon is about it! 

I reckon there must be less than 100 fans in that away stand. Appalling decision by St Mirren to not sell tickets to St Johnstone fans. 
And they are all St Johnstone fans anyway so why not give them tickets? Another crazy club decision.