St Mirren v St Johnstone, Sunday 29th August

Tony now on the telly so think i will go for a 15 min walk now  [emoji23]
How he managed to say that we're now acting like top 6 club off the pitch, keeping a straight face, is laughable. No season tickets yet, nae away fans when full houses elsewhere, kiosks still closed, shocking quality jerseys when eventually available, no online shop all summer, shoddy communication to the fans. Aye ,Tony, definitely top 6

4 minutes ago, Gosport Buddie said:
13 minutes ago, Tommy said:
Tony now on the telly so think i will go for a 15 min walk now  emoji23.png

How he managed to say that we're now acting like top 6 club off the pitch, keeping a straight face, is laughable. No season tickets yet, nae away fans when full houses elsewhere, kiosks still closed, shocking quality jerseys when eventually available, no online shop all summer, shoddy communication to the fans. Aye ,Tony, definitely top 6

I think the fans are now wakening up to Tony now, and realised he is a liability as a CEO. 

In full agreement with you

16 minutes ago, Gosport Buddie said:
25 minutes ago, Tommy said:
Tony now on the telly so think i will go for a 15 min walk now  emoji23.png

Maybe he just keep getting the figures 6 and 9 mixed up  😂

6 minutes ago, Tommy said:

Maybe he just keep getting the figures 6 and 9 mixed up  😂

When he said "We want to be a world class club"  I thought

how the fuck can we fit a Camp Nou in greenhill road,

the racecourse would have to go

Edited by renfrew156