St Mirren v Dundee United

Rascal

8 hours ago, faraway saint said:

I will, probably, be "streaming" the game unless I fall asleep.

As for 2-2, 16/1 seems as unlikely as you being "Pricky", although nothing is impossible.

Recently we've seen Animal (Lord Pity Me) fannying about with some stupid attempt to disguise his continual attempts to criticise the club.

Shull has/had so many I doubt even he knows who the feck he is.

There are a lot of idle moments for taxi drivers, especially nowadays. When I flew into Glasgow a few months back, and took a taxi home, the guy told me I was his second fare in eight hours. Obviously that was an airport taxi, but I believe regular taxi drivers are suffering too. 

25 minutes ago, W6er said:

There are a lot of idle moments for taxi drivers, especially nowadays. When I flew into Glasgow a few months back, and took a taxi home, the guy told me I was his second fare in eight hours. Obviously that was an airport taxi, but I believe regular taxi drivers are suffering too. 

Eight hours ?

Maybe his first hire was to Aberdeen or further.

23 minutes ago, Scott-Leeds said:

Perhaps you could nip in to Waitrose , buy their messages as a gesture emoji1.png

I don't get it. 

Anyway, it looks like Dundee Utd have sold 1/2 the away stand (two full sections and one currently half sold). :) Their new Finnish winger is making his debut today, and I believe he's made several appearances for his national team. Jim Good-yin thinks Connor Ronan will 'excite St Mirren fans' and so I'm really looking forward to today's game. :)

The weather's dull here in Glasgow, but let's hope it brightens up later. :)

I posted this on general discussion I was looking forward to watching the game on ppv as I live in Banbury England but I can’t anymore because of rule 48 of Uefa only people within Scotland can view broadcast. I know it’s not the club’s fault but Eufa ruling could have financial implications on the club 

10 minutes ago, belfast billy said:

I posted this on general discussion I was looking forward to watching the game on ppv as I live in Banbury England but I can’t anymore because of rule 48 of Uefa only people within Scotland can view broadcast. I know it’s not the club’s fault but Eufa ruling could have financial implications on the club 

Think it’s actually the opposite. Capability to watch on PPV can cause fans not to attend games hence why it isn’t allowed at 3pm on Saturdays. 

It has become a bit dated though given the sheer number of games moved for TV over the world. Personally think they should go back to vast majority of games on a Saturday at 3pm with maybe one at a different time in Scotland, two or three max in bigger leagues. 

Edited by bazil85

I get what you are saying Baz and particularly with regard to when matches are played but I watched everything on ppv last season but unless I can attend this year the club won't be getting the revenue from me, so the UEFA ruling is protecting thd mega rich EPL at the expense of less affluent leagues. There is an argument to be made that the match should only be available on ppv outside Scotland, not that I'm in favour of that but it makes as much sense as the current situation.

Edited by StanleySaint
Misread

I might be wrong but I thought St Mirren TV was for viewing abroad and St Mirren PPV was when in UK. Also not sure if PPV is available now that more are allowed in to the stadium. I would try PPV.

I just clicked on the link that said season tickets holders who can’t watch match go here and took me to the site that I used for ppv last season. Massive queues outside stadium I see on bbc website maybe it’s no started!