St.Mirren V The blue bigots

FTOF

Got to be looking forward to this game, we've not only been winning games, we've played some really good stuff over the last 4 games.

The point we gained against Hibs has seen the confidence grow and we're scoring goals.

The recovery after the thrashing from Celtic says a lot about the manager and players, could easily have crumbled but since then we're undefeated over 6 games.

At this point we're a generous 8/1 to win this, 3/1 to draw. :rolleyes:

I would be happy with a point from this, but why not go out believing we can win it. We are playing some decent stuff and hard to beat. 

Looking at the fixtures after the Rangers game, we have about 7 or 8 really winable games. We could be in a really good position by Xmas all going well. Let's start by putting the Govan mob to the sword. 

1 hour ago, faraway saint said:

Got to be looking forward to this game, we've not only been winning games, we've played some really good stuff over the last 4 games.

The point we gained against Hibs has seen the confidence grow and we're scoring goals.

The recovery after the thrashing from Celtic says a lot about the manager and players, could easily have crumbled but since then we're undefeated over 6 games.

At this point we're a generous 8/1 to win this, 3/1 to draw. :rolleyes:

Both teams to score is 21/20, just saying. :zipit

17 minutes ago, Prague Buddie said:

I would be happy with a point from this, but why not go out believing we can win it. We are playing some decent stuff and hard to beat. 

Looking at the fixtures after the Rangers game, we have about 7 or 8 really winable games. We could be in a really good position by Xmas all going well. Let's start by putting the Govan mob to the sword. 

Really? :blink:

1 minute ago, Prague Buddie said:

Of course!!! 

Any game outwith the Old firm should be considered winnable. 

Don't you agree? 

You do know this is a St Mirren forum?

Anyhow, just to humour you, in theory, aye, but, unless you're off your head extremely unlikely we would win the next 7 or 8 games. 😂

I'm fact I'll say we won't. 😜

Now, no more drinking, it's the Sabbath. 

30 minutes ago, faraway saint said:

You do know this is a St Mirren forum?

Anyhow, just to humour you, in theory, aye, but, unless you're off your head extremely unlikely we would win the next 7 or 8 games. 😂

I'm fact I'll say we won't. 😜

Now, no more drinking, it's the Sabbath. 

😀😀😀😀😀

I'm not saying we'll win them all😀. But, as i said they are winnable. I think winning 4 or 5 of them isn't out the question. 

Having said that, we'll probably pick up 2 points and I'll be moaning again😀

3 minutes ago, Prague Buddie said:

😀😀😀😀😀

I'm not saying we'll win them all😀. But, as i said they are winnable. I think winning 4 or 5 of them isn't out the question. 

Having said that, we'll probably pick up 2 points and I'll be moaning again😀

You said "really winnable", I checked with Bet365, they said I could have any odds I liked. 😂

Scotland managed 4 wins on the bounce. If we do it too we are being sponsored by Carlsberg.

Don't get me wrong, they are not firing on all cylinders but we have leaked the 3rd most goals in the league so far. (6 in one bad game I know)

Morelos also has a habit against us but hope he continues to fire blanks for this game..

Can we win this yes, but we will need to be on it all over the park, keep 11 players on, and take our chances...

C O Y S

Edited by Sweeper07

7 hours ago, Sweeper07 said:

Scotland managed 4 wins on the bounce. If we do it too we are being sponsored by Carlsberg.

Don't get me wrong, they are not firing on all cylinders but we have leaked the 3rd most goals in the league so far. (6 in one bad game I know)

Morelos also has a habit against us but hope he continues to fire blanks for this game..

Can we win this yes, but we will need to be on it all over the park, keep 11 players on, and take our chances...

C O Y S

The last six games, since the thumping against Celtic, we have only conceded 6 goals, including 3 clean sheets. 

I think to win this game we'll need to score 2 or 3 as Rangers have scored in every league game bar one. (first game of the season against Dundee Utd). 

13 minutes ago, Slash said:

We proved we could outscore them last season in the LC at home. We were the only team last season in Scotland to beat Rangers over 90minutes. I agree that we will probably need 2 or 3 goals. My fear is that JG reverts to the usual league tactics against the OF and sets in to defend then counter. Hopefully we can have a real go at them. It’s a free shot. Most pundits and bookies will expect us to get humped. Gerintaethem. 

Aye, we did indeed, probably the best result we've had against them for many a year but for some balance.................

We didn't score in the other 3 games we played them, conceding 8.

That puts some context into the game coming up.