St.Mirren V The blue bigots

FTOF

Just now, saint in exile said:

People reply to posts all the time with similar opinions. Why does it bother you so much. Or are you just shit stirring as usual?

Only pointing out you seemed to have overcooked a very similar post, if that's what keeps you happy, fire in but don;t get all upset when it's pointed out. :byebye

As for shit stirring, again, you've fecked up, not me, away and dry your eyes. :lol:

2 minutes ago, faraway saint said:

Only pointing out you seemed to have overcooked a very similar post, if that's what keeps you happy, fire in but don;t get all upset when it's pointed out. :byebye

As for shit stirring, again, you've fecked up, not me, away and dry your eyes. :lol:

You really are an odious little man. Away back into your dark corner.

30 minutes ago, faraway saint said:

Firstly, he's made a very public apology 

Secondly, you, being an idiot, seem to be slipping into a darker hole where only the forum simpletons gather. 

Run along, no one takes anything you say seriously, quite an achievement. 🤡

Just can’t help yourself, you’re comfortably the biggest troll currently active on this site. Sad little man that needs to have pops at other forum users to feel important. 

29 minutes ago, Helmettroll said:

Is anyone else reading these FS and SinE posts? 

Seriously how much of a freak is that dude from Arbroath, (don't reply to that post cos I've already done it)🤣🤣what a brass neck of a poster... 

Excellent description but don’t expect any change in behaviour. A cyber bully or attempts to be. Lots of noise, little content.

Omg just had a look at some of these things Mr Needham has posted, imo what a clown!. Really, in this day and age you really cannot post things like that. Doesn’t matter how much apology you give.

It does make me wonder when in his previous employment that he was like that but others too afraid to pipe up.

Do the decent thing and walk away from club.

Anyways back to topic.

What i will say i think we did good today, had we not switched off for the 2nd, could have been anyone's game.

What a difference Power has made to the team in general, the midfield runs through him and Erhahon seems to be getting much better through being alongside him.

Give Gérard his due, he spotted it and got them to stop Power from dictating play.

After today I think we are going to have a better league season than last. With injuries, the fringe players are going to have to step it up and hopefully rise to challenge.

9 hours ago, bazil85 said:

Just can’t help yourself, you’re comfortably the biggest troll currently active on this site. Sad little man that needs to have pops at other forum users to feel important. 

You just couldn't help yourself, replying to my post when there were plenty of other's who had replied to this particular subject.

You made a fool of yourself, again by jumping in. 

You're desperation for attention and stupidity never fail to make me smile.

As for troll, @antrin wins that by a mile with his slithering about the forum. :byebye

Edited by faraway saint

4 hours ago, faraway saint said:

You just couldn't help yourself, replying to my post when there were plenty of other's who had replied to this particular subject.

You made a fool of yourself, again by jumping in. 

You're desperation for attention and stupidity never fail to make me smile.

As for troll, @antrin wins that by a mile with his slithering about the forum. :byebye

You’re a troll that makes desperate pleas for attention by lashing out to get reactions. You’ve embarrassed yourself on here for years. 

Edited by bazil85