St.Mirren V The blue bigots

FTOF

28 minutes ago, faraway saint said:

From where I was sitting it was a stonewaller. :lol:

If you take the massive trouble of looking back through this thread you can see the goal as many times as you like. :rolleyes:

7 minutes ago, saint in exile said:

Absolutely a penalty. Stupid from Power on two counts, losing the ball in the first place and then a reckless tackle.

Get away. :blink:

On 10/22/2021 at 11:25 AM, Saint@Johnstone said:

I see the date of this match has been changed, pity. I’ve a season ticket and yet again cannot attend. Only been able to be at 3 games all season. On reflection, maybe not worth buying a ST this year with restrictions and date changes. 

17 minutes ago, Saint@Johnstone said:

Saints had a good start but fell away in first half. Better team won but team wasn’t disgraced. 

How do you come to this conclusion when you said you weren't attending and you don't have access to Sky Sports, just made it up? 🤡

1 hour ago, W6er said:

From where I was sitting, the incident that led to Rangers' penalty looked outside the box. 

We created very little, but that was an absolute beauty of a goal, though I haven't seen it since. Goal of the season?! 

Certainly a contender

56 minutes ago, ALBIONSAINT said:

Not sure if it’s been discussed yet, but who the hell was that complete tit than ran on the pitch after we scored 😂

Came out of the West Stand. Silly boy. Only one outcome. The stewards were going to eject him but two of Scotland’s Finest police officers took hold of him. Stupid

4 hours ago, faraway saint said:

Too little too late, unnecessarily dragged the club into something it didn't need....................

image.png.bd2cc1188055c240d6b246b0f92647dc.png

Don’t get it, don’t see anything wrong with the tweets (unless I’ve missed some). Sevco an acceptable way of differentiating between the two Rangers IMO. 

11 minutes ago, bazil85 said:

Don’t get it, don’t see anything wrong with the tweets (unless I’ve missed some). Sevco an acceptable way of differentiating between the two Rangers IMO. 

Firstly, he's made a very public apology 

Secondly, you, being an idiot, seem to be slipping into a darker hole where only the forum simpletons gather. 

Run along, no one takes anything you say seriously, quite an achievement. 🤡