Jump to content

St.Mirren V The blue bigots


FTOF
 Share

Recommended Posts


1 hour ago, faraway saint said:

A cert to score, 21/20 to score anytime, money for nothing?

he done everything apart from score last night.

Just hope we score 2 to win the game. 

Including slipping on his arse and passing it straight out of play. A very erratic performance. 

A cert to score against us though. 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

5 minutes ago, munoz said:

Including slipping on his arse and passing it straight out of play. A very erratic performance. 

A cert to score against us though. 

Erratic. That he is. But..he has scored 5 so far this season. Hopefully not against the mighty Saints.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 minute ago, Cookie Monster said:
3 minutes ago, W6er said:
Here's another one that apparently merits a UEFA investigation...
1480927060_Screenshot2021-10-2309_02_01.png.e7e6f4bc9905a532ba95151a7165b2c8.png

What is it that UEFA should be investigating from that?

He's hoping that thousands of people drown in the Clyde...although he isn't because of the pollution.  🤣  Apparently if this was Rangers it would be headline news.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Not clever by the club chairman. If indeed this was his account that was being used. At the time and stage in restrictions though the actions of the people on the Squinty Bridge broke Covid restrictions and their choice of songs was more than questionable. I think the point was had Rangers done enough to persuade fans not to come to Ibrox. Clearly not.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

7 minutes ago, Rascal said:

Not clever by the club chairman. If indeed this was his account that was being used. At the time and stage in restrictions though the actions of the people on the Squinty Bridge broke Covid restrictions and their choice of songs was more than questionable. I think the point was had Rangers done enough to persuade fans not to come to Ibrox. Clearly not.

He was joking. When did society lose its sense of humour?

Edited by W6er
Link to comment
Share on other sites

2 minutes ago, W6er said:

He was joking. When did society lose its sense of humour.

I happen to agree with rascal, maybe time I upped my medication.

Rangers support have a victimisation problem so the slightest things sets them off, as you can see by the utter stupidity of their comments.

All supporters have this element, they just have more. 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 hour ago, faraway saint said:

I happen to agree with rascal, maybe time I upped my medication.

Rangers support have a victimisation problem so the slightest things sets them off, as you can see by the utter stupidity of their comments.

All supporters have this element, they just have more. 

That’s surely their issue and nobody else’s……let’s not say anything that might offend (although only for those looking to be offended) then, aye right. I’m surprised that you, in particular, are peddling this line.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 minute ago, WeeBud said:

That’s surely their issue and nobody else’s……let’s not say anything that might offend (although only for those looking to be offended) then, aye right. I’m surprised that you, in particular, are peddling this line.

I was criticising them as I've read various amounts of "poor us" shite over the years, not defending them. 

The fairly recent events they were involved in "celebrating" the league victory and the hilarious attempts to deflect from the carnage they caused for one. 

In this day and age everybody is easily offended, especially football supporters. 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

11 minutes ago, Slash said:

A guy in his position as a SMiSA appointed St Mirren director at the time of the second tweet should not be making such statements about those Rangers fans on that bridge. Totally inappropriate for a director of a community/family club.

Referring to them in a derogatory term in 2015 on a social media platform was also very poor given how we should all be rising above using sectarian terminology. It only brings us down to their level.

Would it be equally unacceptable if it had been about Aberdeen, Hearts or Morton……for me it was a “wee” joke about fans congregating at a time when we were in pretty strict restrictions (at worst it was a little misguided but certainly not “totally inappropriate”).

For your second point I’ll give you derogatory but I’m not giving you sectarian (despite “nil by mouth” trying to make it so), It is purely a term directed at Rangers fans. Again misguided.

 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Loading...
 Share

×
×
  • Create New...