Cammy MacPherson. Are we aff wur heed?

Folk were questioning on Sat why Erhahon wasn’t starting.

Does anyone think Cammy would be ahead of him in the queue? 

I don’t think MacPherson seized any of the opportunities he had previously so wouldn’t look to him as an answer to our current form. 

44 minutes ago, Maboza said:

Folk were questioning on Sat why Erhahon wasn’t starting.

Does anyone think Cammy would be ahead of him in the queue? 

I don’t think MacPherson seized any of the opportunities he had previously so wouldn’t look to him as an answer to our current form. 

I don’t think Cammy would be ahead of Erhahon but imo certainly have him on bench rather than Kiltie …. & from what I’ve seen so far , Miller & perhaps Power. 

4 hours ago, Callum Gilhooley said:

What does it matter that St.J are doing worse than us ?

Killie done a lot worse than us last season, didn’t stop us signing three of the players who helped relegate them 🤷‍♂️

From what I seen from Killie fans, they were three of their better players. Can’t say the same about Macpherson for us last season & doesn’t seem to have done anything at St Johnstone so far to tell me he’s what we need. 

The gaffer will ultimately decide though. 

1 hour ago, bazil85 said:

From what I seen from Killie fans, they were three of their better players. Can’t say the same about Macpherson for us last season & doesn’t seem to have done anything at St Johnstone so far to tell me he’s what we need. 

The gaffer will decide , yes your right .

Just as he decided three players who helped get their team relegated got deals with us .
As for Killie fans ? they thought Watters was a player 🙄

16 minutes ago, Callum Gilhooley said:

The gaffer will decide , yes your right .

Just as he decided three players who helped get their team relegated got deals with us .
As for Killie fans ? they thought Watters was a player 🙄

Well, those ‘three players’ were part of our team kicking about top 6 three weeks ago. Funny how fast some fans can turn. 

1 hour ago, bazil85 said:

It might not all be down to JG , because if we don't make Cammy an offer of a new deal , we lose any development fee !

22 minutes ago, bazil85 said:

Well, those ‘three players’ were part of our team kicking about top 6 three weeks ago. Funny how fast some fans can turn. 

Fair enough , they were .

But by that reckoning they were also part of the team who as you put it were “kicking about”  the bottom Six for 13 of the 17 games played this season and see us currently rock bottom of the SPFL form tables. 
The Mantra for this club, board   & manager has been “we will only bring in players better than what we have.”
Overall, I don’t see this being the case this season.  

Funny how quick some fans forget .

10 minutes ago, Callum Gilhooley said:

Fair enough , they were .

But by that reckoning they were also part of the team who as you put it were “kicking about”  the bottom Six for 13 of the 17 games played this season and see us currently rock bottom of the SPFL form tables. 
The Mantra for this club, board   & manager has been “we will only bring in players better than what we have.”
Overall, I don’t see this being the case this season.  

Funny how quick some fans forget .

Fair enough, I don’t think Cammy would improve our midfield right now. 

3 minutes ago, bazil85 said:

Fair enough, I don’t think Cammy would improve our midfield right now. 

As it happens, I agree with you on that however I don’t believe Kiltie or power have improved us .

I think Cammy is a decent squad player who I would rather have on our bench and see him getting occasional games , giving inspiration and hope to the next generation of youth players coming through our ranks rather than having them cast aside in favour of under  achievers from other teams .

As it happens, I agree with you on that however I don’t believe Kiltie or power have improved us .
I think Cammy is a decent squad player who I would rather have on our bench and see him getting occasional games , giving inspiration and hope to the next generation of youth players coming through our ranks rather than having them cast aside in favour of under  achievers from other teams .

I agree but someone else has had a personal agenda against the player for quite some time and is simply not prepared to cut him any slack whatsoever.

If only his middle name was Kibble! [emoji50][emoji850][emoji23][emoji23][emoji23]

Sent from my HD1913 using Tapatalk

38 minutes ago, BuddieinEK said:

I agree but someone else has had a personal agenda against the player for quite some time and is simply not prepared to cut him any slack whatsoever.

If only his middle name was Kibble! emoji50.pngemoji850.pngemoji23.pngemoji23.pngemoji23.png

Jesus, give it a rest. 

Snowflake - racism 

Flynn done - abuse 

Macpherson not good enough - personal agenda. 

Defence of the Kibble - trying to destroy John Needham. 

I think it’s pretty clear to all on here, just what your personal agenda is. :whistle

Jesus, give it a rest. 

Snowflake - racism 
Flynn done - abuse 

I think it’s pretty clear to all on here, just what your personal agenda is. :whistle
[emoji23][emoji23][emoji23][emoji23][emoji23]
Awww diddums, did I touch the boo boys nerve!

Flynn still being picked by the manager! [emoji41] What does he know? [emoji23]

You are continuously talking MacPherson down. Not even prepared to take a back seat from the abuse and see if he develops.

Hell... He's not even at Saints and you are still wading in, kicking the lad despite the time he lost to injury.

Jesus, give it a rest. 

Snowflake - racism 
Flynn done - abuse 

Noticeable that YOU are the one keeping a record of your transgressions, not me.

I'm quite forgiving.

Maybe time to forgive yourself and learn from your mistakes? [emoji41][emoji12]

How the f do you edit posts these days ?   Nothing serious , just saw my use of your instead of you’re and it’s annoying the f**k out of me [emoji23]

What you need to do is tap on ‘your’ post , then options will appear - quote/edit etc - then of course ‘your’ post can be changed.

I only replied as ‘you’re’ clearly a decent guy.

7 hours ago, BuddieinEK said:

emoji23.pngemoji23.pngemoji23.pngemoji23.pngemoji23.png
Awww diddums, did I touch the boo boys nerve!

Flynn still being picked by the manager! emoji41.png What does he know? emoji23.png

You are continuously talking MacPherson down. Not even prepared to take a back seat from the abuse and see if he develops.

Hell... He's not even at Saints and you are still wading in, kicking the lad despite the time he lost to injury.

7 hours ago, BuddieinEK said:

Noticeable that YOU are the one keeping a record of your transgressions, not me.

I'm quite forgiving.

Maybe time to forgive yourself and learn from your mistakes? emoji41.pngemoji12.png

My presence on here obviously touches a nerve with you, no luck though because I’m going nowhere despite your trolling. 

54 minutes ago, northstbuddie said:

All this nonsense about our midfield's flaws.

The real problem at the moment is behind and in front of the midfield.

And since we are into the pantomime season, refrain from "Oh no it's not!".

Talking of pantos - are you really telling the midfield that, as well as the problem being in front of them, "It's behind you"?

12 minutes ago, Slarti said:

Talking of pantos - are you really telling the midfield that, as well as the problem being in front of them, "It's behind you"?

Oh yes I am.

We probably have the worst defensive record in the league and not many teams have scored fewer goals than us.

On the other hand, in some games our midfield have controlled that area of the park - unlike last season.

However, our defence is no longer watertight like last season.

Our attack is just as inept as ever.