Cammy MacPherson. Are we aff wur heed?

It’s not even winter and we’ve seen a load of snowflakes ❄️ on this forum lately.

Jeezus guys. It’s a fcuking fitba forum where people come on to vent and have a laugh. 

I don't know why you feel the need to quote me because a good footballer has suffered unexpectated injuries but, at the time, with the manager we had and the recruitment drive, I stand by what I said. The lad had NO injury issues with us and was certainly an attacking midfielder. To regurgitate something from over a year and a half when we had a totally different situation says more about you than me.
You could just have typed "I was wrong" or posted in Sonny's latest thread.[emoji6]

Sent from my SM-A405FN using Tapatalk

Just now, FTOF said:

You could just have typed "I was wrong" or posted in Sonny's latest thread.emoji6.png

Sent from my SM-A405FN using Tapatalk

And you could've engaged your brain before quoting something that had no relevance to recent events  but you didn't so......

The last day of the the August window 2021 was a great day for Saints in. MacPherson in Ronan out, what an upgrade 😍

Cammy a nice fella and a decent player but don't think he's up to it at Premiership level. Expect to see him in the Championship before long, where i think he'll do quite well. Hopefully with the Saintees. 

16 hours ago, TopCat said:

The last day of the the August window 2021 was a great day for Saints in. MacPherson in Ronan out, what an upgrade 😍

Cammy a nice fella and a decent player but don't think he's up to it at Premiership level.

Wrong way round 😂 

We had also recalled Cammy from his loan spell before getting a transfer fee.

I wonder if we negotiated a 30% sell on fee given he was an academy graduate?

:whistle😂 

Totally agree with your last statement but then although far better players than Cammy when transferred I never expected McGinn and McLean to go onto to become regulars in the English Premier League.