Welcome Matt Millar

shull

22 minutes ago, faraway saint said:

You're a "victim" of your never ending desire to keep pointless issues going.

I happen to agree there's serious "nit picking" going on with your posts but you should be asking yourself why is it only you?

If you can't get a serious answer try this...............

Antique Gold Swept Regal Mirror

PS I have had, and still do, had my followers, but tried to starve them of excuses over the last spell. 

I know why it’s (mainly) only me. Some posters on here completely incapable of moving on & burying the hatchet. Hell-bent on causing arguments when they see a username they’ve had arguments with before. 

I have offered the olive branch before & suggested people respond JUST on my points related to any given topic.

Some are just too bitter & resentful to even consider it. To the extent they lose their mind over my opinion, that one of our older players best days is behind him. 

But why don’t you prove me wrong, going forward can I get a commitment you’ll take my posts at face value? 👍

Edited by bazil85

2 minutes ago, bazil85 said:

I know why it’s (mainly) only me. Some posters on here completely incapable of moving on & burying the hatchet. Hell-bent on causing arguments when they see a username they’ve had arguments with before. 

I have offered the olive branch before & suggested people respond JUST on my points related to any given topic.

Some are just too bitter & resentful to even consider it. To the extent they lose their mind over my opinion they one of our older players, best days is behind him. 

But why don’t you prove me wrong, going forward can I get a commitment you’ll take my posts at face value? 👍

I hardly go near your posts, there's no point. :blink:

You fail to see people can disagree without it being a personal issue. 

You can't expect people NOT to get pissed at your relentless, and tedious, blinkered approach. 

I hardly go near your posts, there's no point. default_blink.png
You can't expect people NOT to get pissed at your relentless, and tedious, blinkered approach. 

I've probably had disagreements with the majority of posters on here but there are very few that I have constant disagreements with. There are even fewer that seem to have constant disagreements with almost everyone.

The way he says about others not letting things go when one of his favourite lines is "you have history" is amazing. [emoji1787]

7 minutes ago, faraway saint said:

I hardly go near your posts, there's no point. :blink:

I openly admit I like this part of BAWA, I like the ongoing engagement. In recent months I have tried to cut back though on responding. It is absolutely & fundamentally not just me causing issues here. Several times I have stopped only to be drawn back in with bitter, fishing posts. 

If people don’t want to engage with me, don’t respond to me, don’t mention me in other threads (as you often do), put me on ignore then actually ignore me instead of still obsessing over threads I’m in. (Slarti right on time)

The reality is, other people get something out of engaging with me on BAWA as well and you, nor anyone else has the right to dictate how people use the website. 👍

In saying this… if someone wants to start another thread as previously suggested, I’ll happily respond in there as and when things go off topic 😀

3 minutes ago, bazil85 said:

I openly admit I like this part of BAWA, I like the ongoing engagement. In recent months I have tried to cut back though on responding. It is absolutely & fundamentally not just me causing issues here. Several times I have stopped only to be drawn back in with bitter, fishing posts. 

If people don’t want to engage with me, don’t respond to me, don’t mention me in other threads (as you often do), put me on ignore then actually ignore me instead of still obsessing over threads I’m in. (Slarti right on time)

The reality is, other people get something out of engaging with me on BAWA as well and you, nor anyone else has the right to dictate how people use the website. 👍

In saying this… if someone wants to start another thread as previously suggested, I’ll happily respond in there as and when things go off topic 😀

^^^^^^ This is another "copy and paste" post.

We're done. :byebye

Just now, faraway saint said:

^^^^^^ This is another "copy and paste" post.

We're done. :byebye

I find it strange some people propose what they want or what a solution could be then don’t act on it. 
- ignore him 

- don’t respond to him 

- announce your rule based approach to BAWA responding 

- start a new thread for BEK & him to argue. 

Then for many (including you) nothing changes. Almost like you’re not being sincere… 

But yes, your three post rule, thanks for sharing by the way… such an important part of it 😂

Just now, Slash said:

Wtaf has Chris Kerr got to do with your abuse of Ryan Flynn.

You clearly stated “he’s done” which certainly gives the reader impression that you believe he should no longer be employed by the club. I and many others beg to differ. I feel that it is disrespectful and abusive to make such accusations on a player with our club. 

Please try and refrain from responding.

I will put it down to a difference of opinion in that I am in support of all the players and the manager whilst they are employed by our club. You clearly don’t. 

@faraway saint my point proven yet again ^^^ 

It’s embarrassing sometimes.

It's an interesting post detailing Matt Miller's debut............................😞

However maybe I was slightly remiss in commenting on Ryan Flynn's re-signing in the wrong section, but some seem to have taken that diversification to extremes.

So Finally, welcome Matt, hope you enjoy the banter that we supposed supporters dish out to the team and the management 😜

1 hour ago, The Original 59er said:

It's an interesting post detailing Matt Miller's debut............................😞

However maybe I was slightly remiss in commenting on Ryan Flynn's re-signing in the wrong section, but some seem to have taken that diversification to extremes.

So Finally, welcome Matt, hope you enjoy the banter that we supposed supporters dish out to the team and the management 😜

Pretty typical I would guess.

Matt is taller than I thought.

About 6ft 1