SMISA meeting 6/9/21

Doakes

20 hours ago, bazil85 said:

We have representatives from SMISA on the board & as our chairman. There should be trust from supporters & SMISA members in them making the best decisions for the club regarding the right person for the role through interviews & assessments. 

Why shouldn’t we as fans trust them to present the best candidate for confirmation? Their decision will surely be far more informed than through a member canvassing approach. How much information could the thousand+ SMISA members reasonably get to make a decision compared to formal interview & assessment, my guess is nowhere near as much.

Alan Wadrob and GS were never elected by the members to sit on the Smisa board but somehow thanks to the committee  became the Smisa reps on the St Mirren board ,wheres the democracy?

3 minutes ago, waldorf34 said:

Alan Wadrob and GS were never elected by the members to sit on the Smisa board but somehow thanks to the committee  became the Smisa reps on the St Mirren board ,wheres the democracy?

In the other members on the board. Is there any board in Scotland, fan owned or otherwise that is fully democratically elected? 

In the other members on the board. Is there any board in Scotland, fan owned or otherwise that is fully democratically elected? 
Yes
Dafty.

I've tried hard not to comment as it's really not worth it on here.

Haven't you noticed that to date, it's everyone v you?

Defending the indefensible at any cost.

You have the brassiest neck of all brass necks of all time.

Shame we can't see it so deeply buried in that sand!

Sent from my HD1913 using Tapatalk

Just now, BuddieinEK said:

Yes
Dafty.

I've tried hard not to comment as it's really not worth it on here.

Haven't you noticed that to date, it's everyone v you?

Defending the indefensible at any cost.

You have the brassiest neck of all brass necks of all time.

Shame we can't see it so deeply buried in that sand!

Nonsense, completely unfounded this St Moan mentality is the cries of ‘everyone’ on the website or in the fanbase. Indefensible… interviewing potential board members & letting members validate a choice 🤣

Out of interest, what other boards are fully democratically elected? 

1 minute ago, BuddieinEK said:

Hitler, Stalin, Pol Pot, Vlad the Impaler.

Democratically select your favourite! Who was the nicest?

The SMISA members will have final say, imagine having so little trust in the people running the club you ‘support’ to give an informed choice. You really are one of the most negative people I’ve had the misfortune to engage with. 

The SMISA members will have final say, imagine having so little trust in the people running the club you ‘support’ to give an informed choice. You really are one of the most negative people I’ve had the misfortune to engage with. 
You didn't answer my question.

Nonsense, completely unfounded this St Moan mentality is the cries of ‘everyone’ on the website or in the fanbase. Indefensible… interviewing potential board members & letting members validate a choice [emoji1787]

Out of interest, what other boards are fully democratically elected? 
Who has agreed with or defended you to date then?

... the club you ‘support’ to give an informed choice. You really are one of the most negative people I’ve had the misfortune to engage with. 

Want to have a "piss up the wall" competition to see who has given St Mirren (or St Moan as you call my team) most support?

I've had a season ticket since the 1970's. You?

I've been abroad to watch Saints play in Europe. You?

I was a photographer with trackside access for an official Saints book about Love Street. BY the fans and for the fans. You?

I interviewed Tony Fitzpatrick for the book. You?

I have a personal letter from Sir Alex Ferguson on official headed paper talking about his time with Saints. You?

Don't ever question my support of Saints, boy.

I just happen to want better for them than you are prepared to settle for.

19 minutes ago, BuddieinEK said:

You didn't answer my question.

I don’t think it’s relevant, I actually have trust in the people running my club to not think they’ll present options comparable to Hitler, Stalin, etc. You should try it. 

Just now, BuddieinEK said:

Who? Sorry. Missed that.

More deflection?

‘Who was nicest’ my answer, I don’t know.

It isn’t remotely relevant to the subject unless your claim is that will be the level of options interviewed to join the clubs board. Imagine being this negative about the club you ‘support’ 

5 minutes ago, BuddieinEK said:

Want to have a "piss up the wall" competition to see who has given St Mirren (or St Moan as you call my team) most support?

I've had a season ticket since the 1970's. You?

I've been abroad to watch Saints play in Europe. You?

I was a photographer with trackside access for an official Saints book about Love Street. BY the fans and for the fans. You?

I interviewed Tony Fitzpatrick for the book. You?

I have a personal letter from Sir Alex Ferguson on official headed paper talking about his time with Saints. You?

Don't ever question my support of Saints, boy.

I just happen to want better for them than you are prepared to settle for.

Good star, I don’t consider you being supportive of the club other way you act on here. Overwhelmingly negative, St Mirren can do no right for you. Have written off our board to the extent they will provide an option comparable to Hitler, Stalin etc for the SMISA vote… barkin comment. 

Good star, I don’t consider you being supportive of the club other way you act on here. Overwhelmingly negative, St Mirren can do no right for you. Have written off our board to the extent they will provide an option comparable to Hitler, Stalin etc for the SMISA vote… barkin comment. 
Want to try that in English? [emoji23][emoji23][emoji23]

Twisting words yet again.
What a surprise. [emoji23][emoji23][emoji23][emoji23]

Groundhog Day. :wacko:
You can piss right off.
I've not posted in about a month so as not to give you chugging pleasure!

You were a master baiter but are actually quite shoite at it nowadays, as evidenced by your last half dozen attempts when I didn't reply

Go play with yourself. I'm out.

1 minute ago, BuddieinEK said:

You can piss right off.

You were a master baiter but are actually quite shoite at it nowadays, as evidenced by your last half dozen attempts when I didn't reply

:lol:

11 minutes ago, BuddieinEK said:

You can piss right off.

A month… you last posted 8 days ago 😂

3 minutes ago, BuddieinEK said:

In response to a dick like you or Faraway!
My apologies.
I should have been clearer.
Stalker.

Aye, you've been licking your wounds after making a royal cnut of yourself in the "sponsorship" thread you started. :lol:

Now, run along, leave off the cheap wine and get a grip of yourself. :byebye

Aye, you've been licking your wounds after making a royal cnut of yourself in the "sponsorship" thread you started. [emoji38]
Now, run along, leave off the cheap wine and get a grip of yourself. :byebye
I stand by my thoughts (which I'm entitled to) on that.

No wound licking.

Just dick avoiding!