Jump to content

SMISA meeting 6/9/21


Recommended Posts

You brought up non-disclosure agreements on here, neither you or I said it was on them being brought-up on this topic, Slash even admitted it was based on you brining them up. 
I did not "state" in anyway that people should just accept the substandard shirts.
The above is true, it is contrary to what you and BD claimed about me. I would expect you both just to admit you were wrong and move on, neither of you seem big enough to do that. 
 
 
Not in this thread I didn't.
Fail.
Link to comment
Share on other sites


Errrr.... I was posting in this thread about this thread and quoting this thread.

You are the one that likes to pull out random quotes from elsewhere.

Very few others could be bothered going to those lengths to twist something and try to score points.

Fail!

You will just have to accept that.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

9 minutes ago, BuddieinEK said:

Yet another informative and interesting thread has deteriorated into a "look at me" Bazfest as he tells people what they need to do!

This is probably a record though, in the number of different people he has twisted the words of in a single thread.

To be honest though it's got to the stage where your as bad as him unfortunately. Just ignore the guy and eventually he'll f**k off

Link to comment
Share on other sites

2 minutes ago, BuddieinEK said:

Errrr.... I was posting in this thread about this thread and quoting this thread.

You are the one that likes to pull out random quotes from elsewhere.

Very few others could be bothered going to those lengths to twist something and try to score points.

Fail!

You will just have to accept that. emoji23.pngemoji23.pngemoji23.png
 

You brought up non-disclosures, Slash was referencing you bringing it up (he even admitted this), I pointed out as a serial liar, you bringing it up isn't reliable. I actually don't believe it for one second. 

I pull quotes to back my view. The reality is, several people have twisted what I've posted and came to absurd, wrong and laughable conclusions. If they were indeed my view I would see why they should be slaughtered but they're not. 

We can draw a line under this though, it's been shown on here before, you are incapable of admitting when wrong when it involves me. Too bitter and such a poor character trait. 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

16 minutes ago, bazil85 said:

Yet again something I didn't claim. 

I disagree that Kibble are not part of this argument, the gentleman that travelled a thousand miles (who you mentioned) & discussed feeling the worst about the club in decades, my assumption based on the conversations last night was this is at least in part down to St Mirren ownership which includes the Kibble. If this is wrong I will happily admit to being wrong (show you how it's done)

Never heard of them but I was born in the 80s, hopefully that's a good enough excuse... Take it you're not Calvin Harris? 

I mentioned the 1000 mile man (proclaimer twins) on his opinion being valid. You responded to me as to others with a defence of the Kibble. Where have i been Kibble bashing that resulted in your need to defend them.

The want for a financially strong St Mirren far outweighs any will I would have to be compensated, many fans will have the same views. That also extends to season tickets and anything else regarding the club.

The above statement statement infers that you are willing to accept anything substandard as long as it is touted as being SMFC. Well that’s your opinion and your welcome to it.

Me i want SMFC to be a club that people talk about in high regard when they purchase anything whether it be a badge, pie, shirt ticket or a dinner from. More so, a club that engages with their customers. When you fck things up its amazing how engagement  goes along way to smoothing out the issues.

Not a club that is referred to by some SMFC fans as being run like a bowling club. 

Any rumours that the Pie Stall is being replaced with a Tuck Shop.

Edited by Brilliant Disguise
Link to comment
Share on other sites

2 minutes ago, Brilliant Disguise said:

I mentioned the 1000 mile man (proclaimer twins) on his opinion being valid. You responded to me as to others with a defence of the Kibble. Where have i been Kibble bashing that resulted in your need to defend them.

The want for a financially strong St Mirren far outweighs any will I would have to be compensated, many fans will have the same views. That also extends to season tickets and anything else regarding the club.

The above statement statement infers that you are willing to accept anything substandard as long as it is touted as being SMFC. Well that’s your opinion and your welcome to it.

Me i want SMFC to be a club that people talk about in high regard when they purchase anything whether it be a badge, pie, shirt ticket or a dinner from. More some a club that engages with their customers. When you fck things up its amazing how engagement  goes along way to smoothing out the issues.

Not a club that is referred to by some SMFC fans as being run like a bowling club. 

Any rumours that the Pie Stall is being replaced with a Tuck Shop.

Follow on from the 1,000 mile man, felt it was all linked but you can disagree. 
 

So… will you admit you were wrong in claims I had applied that to what all fans should be like? 
 

A lot of that is under the assumption the club is & will continue to be poorly run. For me, short-term issues that will likely be resolved pretty quickly and some have made a far bigger deal out than they actually are… IMO. 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

2 hours ago, linwood buddie said:

If I was a guest reading through this thread I would be of the impression that Baz is a high up member of the club and not just a fan. Remember but that this is only IMO.

I just wonder how many times the club can f up, before Baz would even dare to make a complaint against them. 

After reading the chairman bit, it seem to me he wants the status part of the job but not the working part. 

Who is he anyway since i have never heard of him before this season. 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

8 minutes ago, bazil85 said:

Follow on from the 1,000 mile man, felt it was all linked but you can disagree. 
 

So… will you admit you were wrong in claims I had applied that to what all fans should be like? 
 

A lot of that is under the assumption the club is & will continue to be poorly run. For me, short-term issues that will likely be resolved pretty quickly and some have made a far bigger deal out than they actually are… IMO. 

Bazil what is you obsession with people admitting they were wrong. The first line of your response is a failed acknowledgment of you being wrong in your assumption or paranoia that everyone is Kibble bashing.

 

As a kid was your catchphrase per chance “ I’m going to sue you” 

It’s my opinion, which I’m entitled to, is that the club is very poorly run. There solution appears to be appoint more management or change suppliers rather than looking that the source of the problem maybe the foundations of the club. 

Don’t retort by the living in the past stuff. 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

2 minutes ago, Tommy said:

I just wonder how many times the club can f up, before Baz would even dare to make a complaint against them. 

After reading the chairman bit, it seem to me he wants the status part of the job but not the working part. 

Who is he anyway since i have never heard of him before this season. 

I’ve said multiple times that this summer has been frustrating & the fan backlash is understandable. It’s the excessive points that I disagree with.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

4 minutes ago, Tommy said:

I just wonder how many times the club can f up, before Baz would even dare to make a complaint against them. 

After reading the chairman bit, it seem to me he wants the status part of the job but not the working part. 

Who is he anyway since i have never heard of him before this season. 

He worked for a highly successful business. Royal Bank of Scotland

Link to comment
Share on other sites

14 minutes ago, Tommy said:

I just wonder how many times the club can f up, before Baz would even dare to make a complaint against them. 

After reading the chairman bit, it seem to me he wants the status part of the job but not the working part. 

Who is he anyway since i have never heard of him before this season. 

Nobody knows , he’s  like a noisy ninja.

Edited by linwood buddie
Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 minute ago, Brilliant Disguise said:

Bazil what is you obsession with people admitting they were wrong. The first line of your response is a failed acknowledgment of you being wrong in your assumption or paranoia that everyone is Kibble bashing.

 

As a kid was your catchphrase per chance “ I’m going to sue you” 

It’s my opinion, which I’m entitled to, is that the club is very poorly run. There solution appears to be appoint more management or change suppliers rather than looking that the source of the problem maybe the foundations of the club. 

Don’t retort by the living in the past stuff. 

You commented on the 1,000 miles guy, my view is his concerns linked into the kibble. I fully admit that’s an assumption, if it isn’t true I will absolutely put my hands up. Your issue seems to be you feel I’ve went off on a tangent. I feel I’ve just extended more on the linked subject. Point of disagreement. 
 

You are factually wrong in what you said about me, I quoted to prove that. There’s the difference. 
 

Thats fine, just another disagreement between us but as I say, that’s different to a point you’ve been shown to be factually wrong on. You don’t need to admit it, I just find it strange that someone shown to be wrong would not. 

Link to comment
Share on other sites



I’ve said multiple times that this summer has been frustrating & the fan backlash is understandable. It’s the excessive points that I disagree with.




Correction... It is the points that YOU deem to be excessive that you disagree with, irrespective of the validity of people's concerns.
Link to comment
Share on other sites

2 minutes ago, BuddieinEK said:



Correction... It is the points that YOU deem to be excessive that you disagree with, irrespective of the validity of people's concerns.

 

Yep agreed, I should have said that I find excessive. I was wrong to word it that way.

See how easy that was? Sometimes it takes a bigger person to admit they were wrong. 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 hour ago, bazil85 said:

So much for keeping me on ignore. Failed at least twice in a month now. 

 

Because u r ruining a decent topic with your continual pish and people replying to it. Everybody has said you are wrong and you are making a fool of yourself now fuk off!

Link to comment
Share on other sites

SMISA Q&A 6/9/21
 
A welcome from George Adam, SMISA chairman. “Has there been some screw ups? Yes. No one can deny that” - a good admission in his opening statement before the floor gets opened up.
 
John Needham now speaking.
“I intend to be as open as I can be tonight”
 
“Kibble aren’t going to go away, they’ve paid for a stake in our club. They’re keen to make the relationship work… I can confirm we’ve got more out of the relationship than them so far”
 
Chairman @johnneedham1961: “we’ve had our greatest successes when all at the club pull together in the one direction”
 
The floor now being opened up.
 
Re: club’s poor recent communication
 
JN: communication not been proactive and comprehensive, we concede that; however, unreasonable to respond to everything on social media…
 
Re: seemingly dodgy contracts being given out to the same company
 
JN: Contracts have not been given out to the same company. Tony & club mgmt responsible for contracts. There has been due diligence done and a robust interview process.
 
Re: why stewarding company were changed
 
JN: The contract was up for renewal after three years. JN unsure whether previous stewarding company was invited to tender or not.
 
Re: Ticketing fiasco
 
JN: A lot of negative feedback on outdated ticketing system meant that renewal seemed a good option. New & old systems weren’t compatible, hence the registration and renewal issues. New system will have benefits moving forward, details on that in the future
 
Re: St. Mirren’s recent apparent mistreatment of long-term staff
 
JN: apologies on behalf of the club to a long-standing member of club staff who is in attendance.
 
GA: “we need to embrace fans’ anger, and get everything out there”
 
Re: No away fans against St. J
 
JN: Didn’t want to risk it with new stewarding company and ticketing system that day
 
Re: smoothing out club operations moving forward
 
JN: Club operations run by Tony. Kibble been great in mitigating issues including covid amongst staff etc. JN going to become more hands-on, meeting regularly with Tony.
 
Re: limited attendance at start of season
 
JN: health and safety issues main reason there was no further attendance increases… won’t admit what these health and safety issues were.
 
Re: Skyview
 
JN: Skyview changed their mind once strips were already ordered. Provan Sports been very good in printing over sponsor logos. Sponsors’ contracts will be robustly checked moving forward.
 
Re: buying out kibble in future
 
£400k… not something SMISA would think about just now, criticism of Kibble been apparently unfounded.
 
GA: developing a working relationship with Kibble has been different than expected due to pandemic
 
SLO’s have collated info to improve the match-day experience, especially around entering/leaving and the car park… this will be improved
 
Re: “give the kibble an inch, they’ll take a mile”
 
JN: the kibble don’t have a veto on any boardroom decisions; with two votes in a board of 8, they don’t have control of any big decisions.
 
Correction: Kibble do have a veto on decisions that are reserved shareholder matters, including who SMISA can add to board.
 
JN: what kibble want is for their young people to get work experience at the club… there will always be a kibble employee at the club, as they have a duty of care over these young people
 
JN: General manager coming from Kibble is free of charge, so a good deal for us.
 
On Old Firm Fans getting two stands:
 
JN: going to have a good look at it… ideally doesn’t want to have old firm fans in. However, the money made is ‘a big chunk of income’. The challenge is filling family stand with paying saints customers.
 
One fan: “We should be celebrating owning this club, but everyone here is embarrassed”

John Needham saying “the board don’t make day-to-day decisions in the club”… that’s Tony’s responsibility


 
EE65D040-2944-4F90-B7CC-F8A6DCA9419D.thumb.jpeg.24b708bd63204ce76ab6922bbc3a6473.jpeg
Bump.

A wee reminder of what the thread is actually about.

Thank you Doakes for the updates.
Link to comment
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Loading...
 Share

×
×
  • Create New...