Hibs v St Mirren, Sat 18th Sept

faraway saint

Problems with getting tickets could see the worse away support at Easter Road in many a year. Utter shambles. Surely St.Mirren and Hibs must realise not everyone supporting the clubs come from Paisley and Edinburgh. Even our supporters bus is struggling to fill a bus. And that's never happened in recent years.

8 hours ago, santaponsasaint said:

Problems with getting tickets could see the worse away support at Easter Road in many a year. Utter shambles. Surely St.Mirren and Hibs must realise not everyone supporting the clubs come from Paisley and Edinburgh. Even our supporters bus is struggling to fill a bus. And that's never happened in recent years.

To be fair, in recent years, we hadn't just experienced 18 months of a major pandemic.....................................

27 minutes ago, santaponsasaint said:

Aye I know cos that affects tickets and phone lines emoji848.png

Some people are still not comfortable with the circumstances involved in going to away games, and there may well be people self-isolating or  maybe they are actually ill from Covid.

Edited by FTOF

Some people are still not comfortable with the circumstances involved in going to away games, and there may well be people self-isolating or  maybe they are actually ill from Covid.

That was never my point. I understand that. Was the fact fans could only get tickets if the go to the ticket office. Which closes at 2pm or what if your not from the Paisley area and struggle to get to the ticket office.

On 9/13/2021 at 11:09 AM, billyg said:

McCarthy was ropy on Saturday , a series of shocker pass-backs. Good player as he is , I see a change in attitude with him , as if he's biding his time for the off !

You may be right but there is a decent player in there.

13 hours ago, santaponsasaint said:
13 hours ago, FTOF said:

That was never my point. I understand that. Was the fact fans could only get tickets if the go to the ticket office. Which closes at 2pm or what if your not from the Paisley area and struggle to get to the ticket office.

Is it only actual tickets for this game rather than e-tickets was just toying with idea of the game 1. Because St Mirren are my team and 2. Its another away game after 18 months without but im working from home and live in Lanarkshire so no chance of getting through to get a ticket. 

I predict 2-2. 
I have the shitest seats for this one - down at the front. I hope there aren't overly officious stewards who make you sit in your actual seat! 
Unless the Away end is sold out no-one cares which seat you sit in. And the Away end won't be sold out this Saturday.

Is it only actual tickets for this game rather than e-tickets was just toying with idea of the game 1. Because St Mirren are my team and 2. Its another away game after 18 months without but im working from home and live in Lanarkshire so no chance of getting through to get a ticket. 
There is no etickets for this game that I've heard of bud. As far as I know it's only match day tickets. I'm lucky in one respect that I live 10mins from the stadium. But it's a rubbish situation if you don't live so close and want to attend.

18 minutes ago, santaponsasaint said:
35 minutes ago, Clydebanksaint said:

There is no etickets for this game that I've heard of bud. As far as I know it's only match day tickets. I'm lucky in one respect that I live 10mins from the stadium. But it's a rubbish situation if you don't live so close and want to attend.

Thanks for that looks like a game i will need to miss always enjoyed Edinburgh away days. 

@santaponsasaint

@Clydebanksaint

@beyond our ken

I totally understand your frustrations regarding the lack of  e-tickets for this yin. However I 'm not sure this is the club's fault, rather it could be Hibs'. 

The delay may be Covid related, especially as many clubs have had to have got the go ahead to allow bigger crowds from their local authority. 

We're selling tickets directly to away supporters through our website, and I can't see why Hibs couldn't do this, too. It might have been too late for us to risk posting them out, which would be the only way if they're physical tickets. 

14 minutes ago, W6er said:

@santaponsasaint

@Clydebanksaint

@beyond our ken

I totally understand your frustrations regarding the lack of  e-tickets for this yin. However I 'm not sure this is the club's fault, rather it could be Hibs'. 

The delay may be Covid related, especially as many clubs have had to have got the go ahead to allow bigger crowds from their local authority. 

We're selling tickets directly to away supporters through our website, and I can't see why Hibs couldn't do this, too. It might have been too late for us to risk posting them out, which would be the only way if they're physical tickets. 

I totally get that and Im not berating our club. As you say Hibs could have made at least 1 section avail for e ticket on their site. Livi did it for the cup, its simply not viable for me to get to our ground this week at all before Saturday to collect a ticket. I would have been doing my usual and used a supporters bus to go as its much better than making own way to game sounds silly as its only 11.50 return from here to Edinburgh but its just never the same lol. 

12 minutes ago, Clydebanksaint said:

I totally get that and Im not berating our club. As you say Hibs could have made at least 1 section avail for e ticket on their site. Livi did it for the cup, its simply not viable for me to get to our ground this week at all before Saturday to collect a ticket. I would have been doing my usual and used a supporters bus to go as its much better than making own way to game sounds silly as its only 11.50 return from here to Edinburgh but its just never the same lol. 

To be fair the club could/should open the ticket office for a couple of hours on Saturday! 

I don't think we have sold many, judging by the ticket numbers I have - 130ish. 

28 minutes ago, W6er said:

To be fair the club could/should open the ticket office for a couple of hours on Saturday! 

I don't think we have sold many, judging by the ticket numbers I have - 130ish. 

Rather than our club opening on the Saturday, surely it should be Hibs that should be selling on the day of the match :huh: