Hibs v St Mirren, Sat 18th Sept

faraway saint

Fine performance except for the first 15 mins of the 2nd half. A point was the least we deserved. Brophy his hard work was relentless and deserved his goal. Don't know what Millar was thinking about for their pen. We should have a pen when Main was tripped on the bye line right below us. Ref had a second half shocker. Like all who was there I thought McCarthy and Shaughnessy were excellent. Still think McCarthy is a far better player than Dunne. Again young Reid done really what a talent fir his age. Great game. Good point at a difficult venue. Coys.

PS. Thank you to the St.Mirren fan who paid for my young cousins chips at the pie stall. He only had cash and it was card only. Top man.

3 hours ago, santaponsasaint said:
3 hours ago, JJ McG said:
Unpopular opinion but i would quite happily swap McGrath for Allan and I’m gutted the deal didn’t go through.

Don't agree bud. Allan is a good player going forward. But as the highlights show his defensive work is not so good. Don't think he's a luxury we can afford.

McGrath is hardly baresi at the back mate? My opinion is Scott Allan would make us tick and would waltz into our team. It’s all about opinions mate.

1 hour ago, JJ McG said:

McGrath is hardly baresi at the back mate? My opinion is Scott Allan would make us tick and would waltz into our team. It’s all about opinions mate.

He a good player and if we are going to lose Jamie anyway I would be more than happy with Allen and if they want Porteus ,I like the way he’s in players faces seems to wind them up.

Edited by linwood buddie

15 hours ago, JJ McG said:

The one thing Allan would have consistently provided is the fundamental thing we have been missing so far. A good final ball. We have seen all to rarely this season what can happen with good delivery such as Tanser provided for Shaughnessy yesterday.

2 hours ago, TPAFKA Jersey 2 said:

The one thing Allan would have consistently provided is the fundamental thing we have been missing so far. A good final ball. We have seen all to rarely this season what can happen with good delivery such as Tanser provided for Shaughnessy yesterday.

The pass from Ronan to Brophy for the first goal wasn't too bad either.