Hibs v St Mirren, Sat 18th Sept

faraway saint

On 9/12/2021 at 11:38 AM, Maboza said:

Yet another thing example of clubs treating fans like shit with this game on the horizon. Here we are, 6 days from the match, and we still have no ticket news from St. Mirren or Hibs.

In what business is that acceptable to give customers such short notice?

No ticket availability online meant people who would normally be able to get a ticket in the post because of inability to travel to St Mirren Park had been denied the chance of attending. The people at the top in our club are dependant on inexperienced staff in the ticket office and elsewhere. For whatever reason some experienced staff left the club it now leaves inexperienced directors in charge of inexperienced staff. Surely someone should have realised that new staff need proper training for the job.

On 9/19/2021 at 9:31 PM, faraway saint said:

Funniest thing I've read for ages. :snore

You mean, let me understand this cause, ya know maybe it's me, I'm a little fucked up maybe, but I'm funny how, I mean funny like I'm a clown, I amuse you? I make you laugh, I'm here to fuckin' amuse you? What do you mean funny, funny how? How am I funny?

Edited by renfrew156

4 hours ago, renfrew156 said:

You mean, let me understand this cause, ya know maybe it's me, I'm a little fucked up maybe, but I'm funny how, I mean funny like I'm a clown, I amuse you? I make you laugh, I'm here to fuckin' amuse you? What do you mean funny, funny how? How am I funny?

Choose whatever makes you happy. :wink:

Choosing lines from a character who gets killed for having "ideas above his station" might not be the best way of making an impression.

Just saying.