Sponsors

7 minutes ago, BuddieinEK said:

Digby Brown.

Now Asprey Glasgow.

Which parasite is next?

Payday lenders?

No shame.

No social conscience!

https://www.stmirren.com/commercial-news/4073-aspray-glasgow-west-become-saints-shorts-sponsor

Parasites?

Oh dear, you must have some size of head for that massive fecking halo you have.

Away and gies piece. 

Parasites?
Oh dear, you must have some size of head for that massive fecking halo you have.
Away and gies piece. 

Have you seen how much they cream off in "fees" from the hardest hit in society just because they don't know the system?

Doesn't affect me directly.
Does through increasing premiums.

However, it affects the most needy in society. Ambulance chasing at its most parasitic. [emoji2959]

5 minutes ago, BuddieinEK said:

Have you seen how much they cream off in "fees" from the hardest hit in society just because they don't know the system?

Doesn't affect me directly.
Does through increasing premiums.

However, it affects the most needy in society. Ambulance chasing at its most parasitic. emoji2959.png

Have you seen how much they, Digby Brown,  get for many clients who couldn't afford to make a claim?

You, as usual, only see things the one way.

Bazil is right, you're a moaning faced twat, if there's something to whine about you'll find it. :byebye

Have you seen how much they, Digby Brown,  get for many clients who couldn't afford to make a claim?
You, as usual, only see things the one way.
Bazil is right, you're a moaning faced twat, if there's something to whine about you'll find it. :byebye
"couldn't afford to claim"?
[emoji50][emoji50][emoji50][emoji50]

How much does it cost to submit an insurance claim?

I want higher standards for our club... A community club. A family club.

1 minute ago, BuddieinEK said:

"couldn't afford to claim"?
emoji50.pngemoji50.pngemoji50.pngemoji50.png

I want higher standards for our club... A community club. A family club.

In Digby Browns case, which I've already referenced, they carry all costs and only make money if the claim has been successful.

Higher standards. 

Get the church to sponsor us. :lol:

In Digby Browns case, which I've already referenced, they carry all costs and only make money if the claim has been successful.
Higher standards. 
Get the church to sponsor us. [emoji38]
You didn't answer me.

You said they help those who can't afford it .. so how much does it cost to submit a claim to an insurance company?

You didn't answer me.

You said they help those who can't afford it .. so how much does it cost to submit a claim to an insurance company?

If you're insurance company are unwilling to pay out you'll need help to secure the claim.

Why do you think people would use Aspray? 

You, initially, threw Digby Brown into the "parasite" headline, yet, YOU  are completely ignoring their role in helping people in a wide range of issues.

As I said, if there's an angle for you to whine you'll find it. 

If you're insurance company are unwilling to pay out you'll need help to secure the claim.
Why do you think people would use Aspray? 
You, initially, threw Digby Brown into the "parasite" headline, yet, YOU  are completely ignoring their role in helping people in a wide range of issues.
As I said, if there's an angle for you to whine you'll find it. 
Twisting it.

Added in unwilling to pay.

They advertise to make claims on your behalf in the first instance

How much does that cost?
Again, you sidestepped an answer.

Funny you are first to dive in when I simply think out community/family club should be aiming for better.

Methinks YOU are the needy negative one, not me.

You'd cause a fight in an empty house.

11 minutes ago, BuddieinEK said:

You didn't answer me.

VAST majority of people who have actually used them, not some pompous twat, seem to think they do a good job. 

https://uk.trustpilot.com/review/aspray.com

Twisting it.

Added in unwilling to pay.

They advertise to make claims on your behalf in the first instance

How much does that cost?
Again, you sidestepped an answer.

Funny you are first to dive in when I simply think out community/family club should be aiming for better.

Methinks YOU are the needy negative one, not me.

You'd cause a fight in an empty house.

Squirming. :lol:

Just now, BuddieinEK said:

Still no answer.

I understand why.

You made an arse of yourself and I accept that.

Anyway... I expressed an opinion on a discussion forum.

I'll leave it there.

I have answered, just because you don't understand or agree doesn't mean it's no answer.

Run along, you must have something else to whine about. 

Why, when you have someone on ignore, do you still get notifications when they try to engage with you?

More to the point, why, when you have someone on ignore, and they know this as you have helpfully informed them (and the whole forum) so that they don't get the impression that you're not replying because you don't have answers to their inane dribblings, do they still try and engage with you and cause these notifications?

Maybe it's just one of those unanswerable questions like "why is there something instead of nothing?"

It won't surprise me if I now get a notification of an answer to this by someone I have on ignore.

14 minutes ago, Slarti said:

Why, when you have someone on ignore, do you still get notifications when they try to engage with you?

More to the point, why, when you have someone on ignore, and they know this as you have helpfully informed them (and the whole forum) so that they don't get the impression that you're not replying because you don't have answers to their inane dribblings, do they still try and engage with you and cause these notifications?

Maybe it's just one of those unanswerable questions like "why is there something instead of nothing?"

It won't surprise me if I now get a notification of an answer to this by someone I have on ignore.

Putting me on ignore hasn’t stopped you engaging with me, not even close. When you actually do ‘ignore’ me you won’t get ’notifications’ from me.

As I have said before, why is it when you wish to ‘ignore’ someone, you still reference them multiple times in threads & jump in on their conversations? It shows to me you still crave my attention 😀

Slarti on step 4. 

The five step ignore guide to BAWA

1. Say you're going to stop responding and arguing with the person
  2. Keep responding and arguing with them a bit longer
  3. Put the person on ignore (make sure you announce it to everyone) 
  4. Still follow almost every response to the person and bring the person up in completely unrelated topics, often bringing up long dead argument points you already said you’d stop arguing with them over 
  5. Take the person off ignore and repeat from step one

8 minutes ago, BuddieinEK said:

Remember a playground fight at school when someone would be getting a doing... Then the class wimp would eventually have a wee slap or kick just to feel part of the gang? He'd then run away and hide again.

Of course you do. Silly question.

What shite are you talking? Every f**king thread you turn into an absolute shitfest, then without irony you say someone would pick a fight in an empty house. Then you start talking whatever shite you've just posted above 😂 your an absolute parody these days 😂

What shite are you talking? Every f**king thread you turn into an absolute shitfest, then without irony you say someone would pick a fight in an empty house. Then you start talking whatever shite you've just posted above [emoji23] your an absolute parody these days [emoji23]

Vanessa Parody?