Sponsors

8 minutes ago, antrin said:

When you’ve grown up, bazil, you’ll get a life.

trust me - this isn’t it…

Meantime, your inane repetition is causing other lives to moulder faster than expected.

I hadn’t posted in around two days. Today THREE people referenced me directly or indirectly. People like to use the website in different ways, seems there is a market for engaging with Baz & that’s fine if that’s how those people want to use BAWA. 😀

What shite are you talking? Every f**king thread you turn into an absolute shitfest, then without irony you say someone would pick a fight in an empty house. Then you start talking whatever shite you've just posted above [emoji23] your an absolute parody these days [emoji23]
Irony alert.

I didn't "turn" anything into a shitfest.

I legitimately started a thread to discuss our sponsorship.

Remind me...

What was your first contribution?

Was it about the topic?

Was it necessary?

What has it achieved other than to ensure the thread is dragged off topic.

As the great prophet MJ suggested... Look at the man in the mirror. [emoji23]

22 minutes ago, BuddieinEK said:

Irony alert.

I didn't "turn" anything into a shitfest.

I legitimately started a thread to discuss our sponsorship.

Remind me...

What was your first contribution?

Was it about the topic?

Was it necessary?

What has it achieved other than to ensure the thread is dragged off topic.

As the great prophet MJ suggested... Look at the man in the mirror. emoji23.png

Mate wind your neck in. Your a f**king laughing stock and turn every thread into absolute dogshit that nobody wants to read. Your worse than basil these days as I've said before. I'd take a long hard look at yourself before you start talking about irony and telling people to look in the mirror. Absolute clown of a man.

Mate wind your neck in. Your a f**king laughing stock and turn every thread into absolute dogshit that nobody wants to read. Your worse than basil these days as I've said before. I'd take a long hard look at yourself before you start talking about irony and telling people to look in the mirror. Absolute clown of a man.
You chose to wade in to a thread and make an unrelated point just to have a dig.

Hypocrisy.

You could have let it lie but chose to come back for more.

Hypocrisy.

Stick to a half pint next time.

Were you to read back with an open mind and your brains didn't fall out, you might see I was not the one who took the thread off track... nor the one who perpetuated it.

No neck winding needed.

I'm too busy laughing at your hypocrisy.

13 hours ago, Slarti said:

Why, when you have someone on ignore, do you still get notifications when they try to engage with you?

More to the point, why, when you have someone on ignore, and they know this as you have helpfully informed them (and the whole forum) so that they don't get the impression that you're not replying because you don't have answers to their inane dribblings, do they still try and engage with you and cause these notifications?

Maybe it's just one of those unanswerable questions like "why is there something instead of nothing?"

It won't surprise me if I now get a notification of an answer to this by someone I have on ignore.

I’m going to have a stab at answering that one for you Slarti.

If you have someone on ignore, who you don’t want to engage with you and you don’t want to receive messages telling you that person has tried to engage with you, then my suggestion would be that you don’t reference that poster in a mocking or derogatory fashion in your own posts.

As ever, I’m here to help.

On another topic, does anyone remember the good old days when BuddiieinEK was an valued and positive poster on this forum. Literally all he does now is whine and moan about everything. I have taken to skimming his posts in the method historically recommended by Shull. It’s too depressing for words. If you’re reading this BinEK, I’d seriously consider giving up on supporting the Murn. I really don’t think it’s for you any more. 

47 minutes ago, TPAFKA Jersey 2 said:

If you have someone on ignore, who you don’t want to engage with you and you don’t want to receive messages telling you that person has tried to engage with you, then my suggestion would be that you don’t reference that poster in a mocking or derogatory fashion in your own posts.

On another topic, does anyone remember the good old days when BuddiieinEK was an valued and positive poster on this forum. Literally all he does now is whine and moan about everything. I have taken to skimming his posts in the method historically recommended by Shull. It’s too depressing for words. If you’re reading this BinEK, I’d seriously consider giving up on supporting the Murn. I really don’t think it’s for you any more. 

Can't wait for this response. 😂

1 hour ago, TPAFKA Jersey 2 said:

Well said, I have made Slarti (and others) aware many times just how easy it would be for them not to engage with me. The desire is still there, hence why he broadcasted the ignore & why he continues to get involved & obsess over me on multiple occasions. How hard is it for some just to ignore those they don’t want to talk to? 🤷‍♂️

As for the BEK comment… before my time I imagine. 😂

Many times folk mention me and I don't see any point in replying to it. Baz thinks that if he is mentioned then it indicates an expression of interest in engaging with him when, in reality, it means no such thing.

If I mention Hitler, Jimmy Saville or Prince Andrew does that mean I want to talk to them? Fair enough, two of them are dead but I'm sure you get the point.

There are also many of his posts that reference me (and that's just ones I've seen quoted, god knows how many there actually are) without me being involved anywhere.

I've mentioned other posters on here without them seeing the need to reply, Baz, however always sees the need to get involved, it's like heroin to him, he's tried it once and now can't get enough. It probably annoyed him to learn that I knew he was replying to me but I wasn't engaging with him

You know, this all started when I pointed out that he'd made a typo and hence made his post mean the opposite of what he meant and had been arguing previously in the thread. He couldn't even accept that he'd made a typo and proceeded to attack me and even when I quoted his post he denied it. That's how thin skinned, egotistical and argumentative he is. I was trying to be helpful but he took it as an attack. It all went downhill from then. [emoji1787]

No doubt he'll reply to this and prove my point.

46 minutes ago, Slarti said:

Many times folk mention me and I don't see any point in replying to it. Baz thinks that if he is mentioned then it indicates an expression of interest in engaging with him when, in reality, it means no such thing.

If I mention Hitler, Jimmy Saville or Prince Andrew does that mean I want to talk to them? Fair enough, two of them are dead but I'm sure you get the point.

There are also many of his posts that reference me (and that's just ones I've seen quoted, god knows how many there actually are) without me being involved anywhere.

I've mentioned other posters on here without them seeing the need to reply, Baz, however always sees the need to get involved, it's like heroin to him, he's tried it once and now can't get enough. It probably annoyed him to learn that I knew he was replying to me but I wasn't engaging with him

You know, this all started when I pointed out that he'd made a typo and hence made his post mean the opposite of what he meant and had been arguing previously in the thread. He couldn't even accept that he'd made a typo and proceeded to attack me and even when I quoted his post he denied it. That's how thin skinned, egotistical and argumentative he is. I was trying to be helpful but he took it as an attack. It all went downhill from then. emoji1787.png

1. You reference me comparably FAR more than anyone else on here from what I can see, for someone you wish to "ignore" it only proves you're incapable of doing so. As I said, I hadn't posted for two days earlier this week and THREE people referenced me directly or indirectly. Just need to accept you're one of the people that want my attention, ignore function or not. 

2. Again, nowhere near as much as me.

3. Yep, I pointed out pedantic posts are your technique for stifling threads, it dated back to your old username. You got upset I wouldn't indulge your pettiness and instead of just stopping responding you went on a mission to announce to BAWA that you were going to put me on ignore. You are a walking advert for the five step ignore guide to BAWA :whistle

4. Not sure why people still post this, they can't surely think it's a revelation or some sort of "told you so" message. If Slarti actually wanted to stop engagements with me, he'd be capable of just "ignoring" me. The irony in him crying Baz "always sees the need to get involved" when literally trying to get my involved in posts he knows he'll get responses to. Embarrassing and desperate. 🤣

I would say without doubt, he is the second most negatively impacted contributor by my very presence on here. 

Edited by bazil85

54 minutes ago, Slarti said:

You know, this all started when I pointed out that he'd made a typo and hence made his post mean the opposite of what he meant and had been arguing previously in the thread. He couldn't even accept that he'd made a typo and proceeded to attack me and even when I quoted his post he denied it. That's how thin skinned, egotistical and argumentative he is. I was trying to be helpful but he took it as an attack. It all went downhill from then. emoji1787.png

I don't agree, you go out of your way to mention him, mostly unnecessarily, seeming to revel in the fact you "ignore" him but lapping up telling everyone.

What exactly it means is irrelevant, it's a pain in the arse.

Just saying. 

I don't agree, you go out of your way to mention him, mostly unnecessarily, seeming to revel in the fact you "ignore" him but lapping up telling everyone.
What exactly it means is irrelevant, it's a pain in the arse.
Just saying. 

Well, considering posting anything constitutes going "out of your way" from something else then ... whatever.

Let's take this latest example, you mentioned him, I essentially pointed out that you were attracting his attention and he thinks, due to that, I want to engage with him.

I usually mention that I have him on ignore after I have received a few notifications that he has replied to my posts - some of which have nothing to do with him. This is in an attempt to get him to stop and, funnily enough, it usually works for a short while. It doesn't stop him mentioning me (and you and antrin and ...) in his rants, though. You know, the ones where everyone else that has ever disagreed with him is always wrong.

As I mentioned above, it all goes back to me trying to be helpful when he was arguing the negative in a disagreement and then forgot to put the word "not" in his post and essentially posted an argument for the positive. The weird thing is that I was also arguing the negative in that thread and pointed out his error to be helpful, only to be turned into his (at that point) latest nemesis. After that, every time I was on the other side of an argument to him, I was being pedantic and/or just disagreeing because it was him. Of course, he'll try and twist it or totally deny it and it will all be my fault - you know, his usual.

I really hope, for his sake, that this is just an online persona and not how he lives his life in the real world.

Anyway, enough of this, not doubt he'll reply, probably with his lame 4 (or is it 5) points on "ignoring" but, unless quoted, I won't see it.

8 minutes ago, Slarti said:

Well, considering posting anything constitutes going "out of your way" from something else then ... whatever.

Let's take this latest example, you mentioned him, I essentially pointed out that you were attracting his attention and he thinks, due to that, I want to engage with him.

I usually mention that I have him on ignore after I have received a few notifications that he has replied to my posts - some of which have nothing to do with him. This is in an attempt to get him to stop and, funnily enough, it usually works for a short while. It doesn't stop him mentioning me (and you and antrin and ...) in his rants, though. You know, the ones where everyone else that has ever disagreed with him is always wrong.

As I mentioned above, it all goes back to me trying to be helpful when he was arguing the negative in a disagreement and then forgot to put the word "not" in his post and essentially posted an argument for the positive. The weird thing is that I was also arguing the negative in that thread and pointed out his error to be helpful, only to be turned into his (at that point) latest nemesis. After that, every time I was on the other side of an argument to him, I was being pedantic and/or just disagreeing because it was him. Of course, he'll try and twist it or totally deny it and it will all be my fault - you know, his usual.

I really hope, for his sake, that this is just an online persona and not how he lives his life in the real world.

Anyway, enough of this, not doubt he'll reply, probably with his lame 4 (or is it 5) points on "ignoring" but, unless quoted, I won't see it.

Aye, literally what you say every time it's pointed out.

Why don't you actually IGNORE him totally, radical eh? 

Don't get me wrong, he's as incapable of letting you're pointless mentions go as you are. 

On 9/14/2021 at 6:39 PM, BuddieinEK said:

Digby Brown.

Now Asprey Glasgow.

Which parasite is next?

Payday lenders?

No shame.

No social conscience!

https://www.stmirren.com/commercial-news/4073-aspray-glasgow-west-become-saints-shorts-sponsor

Hardly parasites, core jobs outsourced from the insurance companies so not nice but hardly an evil

and some poor folks are very grateful for the likes of DB, i get correspondence from them from time to time and at least they serve their customers better than many ambulance chasers

11 minutes ago, Slarti said:

Fundamentally incorrect, I have told you and anyone else I will happily disregard them on here, all they have to do is stop posting about me (directly or indirectly) doesn't seem like a big ask if a person literally doesn't want to engage with me but you have found it impossible. Therefore, others have drawn the same conclusion as me, you still crave my attention. 

You were trying to stifle the conversation as you have done for years, there was nothing "helpful" about it. You then got upset and instead of just walking away you've let it be a massive part of your future conversations on BAWA. Referencing me, jumping in on conversations I am having, dragging me into completely unrelated topics, that all factually makes up a significant percentage of your contributions on the website in recent times. That can't be denied.