Sponsors

Hardly parasites, core jobs outsourced from the insurance companies so not nice but hardly an evil
and some poor folks are very grateful for the likes of DB, i get correspondence from them from time to time and at least they serve their customers better than many ambulance chasers
Cheers

Good to get some reassuring feedback and on topic despite the continued master baiting.

Appreciate the feedback.

This was a fun read 😂  so much bickering in one thread😂😂

FWIW I have no issues with either sponsors, digby brown are practically a household name in this country nowadays due to their advertisements, money revenue is hard to come by and I can’t see many business of that stature biting our hands off to get their logo on our shirt, could be worse we could be sponsored by mcgills 🤷‍♂️

Edited by mattman

15 minutes ago, mattman said:

This was a fun read 😂  so much bickering in one thread😂😂

FWIW I have no issues with either sponsors, digby brown are practically a household name in this country nowadays due to their advertisements, money revenue is hard to come by and I can’t see many business of that stature biting our hands off to get their logo on our shirt, could be worse we could be sponsored by mcgills 🤷‍♂️

Or Mortons rolls 😩

• 2 months later...
It is reassuring to see your initial views, in your usual dramatic style, have had no support. [emoji38]
What a cracker. :byebye
Dick.
Unlike you, I do not rely on support or approval.

So sorry to intrude on your forum. I know you like to chase everyone else away and have it to yourself!

I still think they are parasites that I'd rather not have associated with our family club (OF games excluded)!

Example...

Our daycare minibus scraped the raised boot of a hatchback car which was raised as the owner was removing shopping.

All details were exchanged amicably. We accepted liability.

The following year when we were due to renew insurance, our insurers declined and we had to switch. I had no idea why.

Our new insurers informed us that the previous company had made a 16k settlement for personal injury of the driver (who wasn't even in the car).

Not only were we not able to contest it... We were not informed!

Parasites that encourage dishonesty and a blame culture.

7 minutes ago, BuddieinEK said:

Dick.
Unlike you, I do not rely on support or approval.

So sorry to intrude on your forum. I know you like to chase everyone else away and have it to yourself!

I still think they are parasites that I'd rather not have associated with our family club (OF games excluded)!

Example...

Our daycare minibus scraped the raised boot of a hatchback car which was raised as the owner was removing shopping.

All details were exchanged amicably. We accepted liability.

The following year when we were due to renew insurance, our insurers declined and we had to switch. I had no idea why.

Our new insurers informed us that the previous company had made a 16k settlement for personal injury of the driver (who wasn't even in the car).

Not only were we not able to contest it... We were not informed!

Parasites that encourage dishonesty and a blame culture.

😂😂😂

What a fanny, looks like you're about to have another meltdown, I look forward to pointing and laughing. 🤡

[emoji23][emoji23][emoji23]
What a fanny, looks like you're about to have another meltdown, I look forward to pointing and laughing. [emoji1782]
So that was right and fair?
A charity having to pay higher premiums due to the lies and dishonesty encouraged by a personal injury claims company! You approve?

1 minute ago, BuddieinEK said:

So that was right and fair?
A charity having to pay higher premiums due to the lies and dishonesty encouraged by a personal injury claims company! You approve?

Feck off, hope that's clear enough for you. 🤡

Are you on the cheap wine already? 

Disappointed you're not back at games super supporter? 😜

4 minutes ago, BuddieinEK said:

So do you approve of the scenario outlined? Yes or no?

15 minutes ago, faraway saint said:

Disappointed you're not back at games super supporter?

Super supporter, you usually can't wait to tell us how great a supporter you are or how many funerals you've attended. 😂😂😂

10 minutes ago, BuddieinEK said:

No answer then.
More deflection.
Dick.
No surprise there.
True to poor form.

Like this? 

Like this? 

Yes or no?

More deflection.

Still too feart to have a grown up discussion on your forum.

Was it right for a blatant liar (as witnessed by people who were never consulted or given the opportunity to comment) to increase the insurance premiums of a charity by lying and claiming personal injury?

You are happy to see other people pay increased premiums as a result of these parasites?

Care to give a serious answer or are you totally incapable of that on your forum?

1 minute ago, BuddieinEK said:

Last word freak!

Care to make an actual telling contribution rather than a look at me post?

Still refusing to answer a very simple question or was it too complicated for you?

Yes or no?

So hard! emoji23.pngemoji23.pngemoji23.png

No wonder Bazil laughs at you, such a clown.🤡

Last word, king of irony, now slither off, I'm busy, the Hard Rock Cafe, you know, where people meet and have a laugh, is getting busy. 

Back in your box/cave. 😂

2 hours ago, faraway saint said:

No wonder Bazil laughs at you, such a clown.🤡

Last word, king of irony, now slither off, I'm busy, the Hard Rock Cafe, you know, where people meet and have a laugh, is getting busy. 

Back in your box/cave. 😂

In fairness I don’t often laugh at either of you. I feel people making that claim are mostly covering feelings of anger/ frustration. 

BEK is largely right in a lot of arguments he’s had with your recently though. Your attitude on this website is rank rotten. You must be involved in almost every thread, you antagonise, you troll, you lash out & you add next to nothing.

Almost every thread you throw poison in anger & bitterness, it’s pathetic. 

In fairness I don’t often laugh at either of you. I feel people making that claim are mostly covering feelings of anger/ frustration. 

BEK is largely right in a lot of arguments he’s had with your recently though. Your attitude on this website is rank rotten. You must be involved in almost every thread, you antagonise, you troll, you lash out & you add next to nothing.
Thank you Bazil.

1 hour ago, BuddieinEK said:
2 hours ago, bazil85 said:

Thank you Bazil.

😂😂😂