Sponsors

21 hours ago, BuddieinEK said:

Dick.
Unlike you, I do not rely on support or approval.

So sorry to intrude on your forum. I know you like to chase everyone else away and have it to yourself!

I still think they are parasites that I'd rather not have associated with our family club (OF games excluded)!

Example...

Our daycare minibus scraped the raised boot of a hatchback car which was raised as the owner was removing shopping.

All details were exchanged amicably. We accepted liability.

The following year when we were due to renew insurance, our insurers declined and we had to switch. I had no idea why.

Our new insurers informed us that the previous company had made a 16k settlement for personal injury of the driver (who wasn't even in the car).

Not only were we not able to contest it... We were not informed!

Parasites that encourage dishonesty and a blame culture.

Now I'm home let me try to address you're post.

Any post that starts with "Dick" should expect "some" back and not to be taken seriously.

Your outburst yesterday on a post that was almost 2 MONTHS old, smacks of desperation as EVERYONE disagreed with your pathetic point. 

As for your subject, you seen to have more tragedy and drama in your life than a Shakespeare play, so, I'm afraid, I don't believe a word you say and, as such deserves no reply worth any real time/thought.

I hope this helps and your meltdown hasn't added to your daily stress levels.

Moving onto your new "pal" Bazil, this has to be the funniest "twosome" EVER on the forum. 

His repetitive post aimed at me, among other thing I reply to "every" thread when it's a forum, deserves nothing more than the continued ignore function, which, is pretty much what everyone else does with him as his desperate attempts to engage with anyone usually falls on deaf ears. 

Any post that starts with "Dick" should expect "some" back and not to be taken seriously.
Your outburst yesterday on a post that was almost 2 MONTHS old, smacks of desperation as EVERYONE disagreed with your pathetic point. 
As for your subject, you seen to have more tragedy and drama in your life than a Shakespeare play, so, I'm afraid, I don't believe a word you say and, as such deserves no reply worth any real time/thought.
Moving onto your new "pal" Bazil, this has to be the funniest "twosome" EVER on the forum. 
His repetitive post aimed at me, among other thing I reply to "every" thread when it's a forum, deserves nothing more than the continued ignore function, which, is pretty much what everyone else does with him as his desperate attempts to engage with anyone usually falls on deaf ears. 
So yes or no.

It's right for a false claim via an accident claim company to "win" 16k for a false claimant and as a result increase the insurance premiums of a charity?

5 hours ago, faraway saint said:

You really have no shame, the only points bigger than your desire to troll everything & anything BAWA is your desire to drag me into threads & your inability to keep me on ignore for longer than 10 minutes. 

Neediness is off the chart, the utter double standards to criticise the way anyone else uses this website. Really it’s embarrassing you don’t even realise is. 

Faraway for me is the last of a dying breed, the troll for a reaction user that wants his hand in everything. Now people like LPM, Dicko, Oakster have moved on, he’s got more of a free run to make himself the centre of attention in every topic.

Miserable. 

You really have no shame, the only points bigger than your desire to troll everything & anything BAWA is your desire to drag me into threads & your inability to keep me on ignore for longer than 10 minutes. 

Neediness is off the chart, the utter double standards to criticise the way anyone else uses this website. Really it’s embarrassing you don’t even realise is. 

Faraway for me is the last of a dying breed, the troll for a reaction user that wants his hand in everything. Now people like LPM, Dicko, Oakster have moved on, he’s got more of a free run to make himself the centre of attention in every topic.

Miserable. 
In fairness, Oaksoft and Stu Dickson may have been opinionated, but they were actually open to reason. Unlike the dick who wants the forum to himself!

9 minutes ago, BuddieinEK said:
49 minutes ago, bazil85 said:

Miserable. 

In fairness, Oaksoft and Stu Dickson may have been opinionated, but they were actually open to reason. Unlike the dick who wants the forum to himself!

Thanks for quoting bazil no mates, he's deluded thinking I, or anyone, you apart, give a monkeys about him.

Quite why he thinks he's not on ignore is another sign he's a fool.  :lol:

Your tedious "forum to himself" line really makes me laugh, at you. :lol:

Your desperation is reaching new levels, well done

PS You are the only person to "out Bazil" Bazil, congratulations. 

Edited by faraway saint

Thanks for quoting bazil no mates, he's deluded thinking I, or anyone, you apart, give a monkeys about him.
Quite why he thinks he's not on ignore is another sign he's a fool.  [emoji38]
Your tedious "forum to himself" line really makes me laugh, at you. [emoji38]
Still not prepared to answer a simple question? [emoji23][emoji23][emoji23]

Stu Dickson ... open to reason.

The guy who made up imaginary "friends" (funnily enough, who just happened to work/be experts in the topic under discussion on here) who told him he was right at imaginary dinner parties every time he was losing an argument on here - which was almost always? Now we know you're talking pish. [emoji1787][emoji1787]

The guy who made up imaginary "friends" (funnily enough, who just happened to work/be experts in the topic under discussion on here) who told him he was right at imaginary dinner parties every time he was losing an argument on here - which was almost always? Now we know you're talking pish. [emoji1787][emoji1787]
Online and personal personas can be very different. I had no truck with Stu.

Online and personal personas can be very different. I had no truck with Stu.
Yep, I know what you mean. He "acted" like he knew stuff on here but when he had to draw on real world knowledge to back it up he always failed. That IS what you meant, isn't it?

14 hours ago, faraway saint said:

Quite why he thinks he's not on ignore is another sign he's a fool.  :lol:

Your tedious "forum to himself" line really makes me laugh, at you. :lol:

- You observably do

- It has never lasted before, you have been desperate to remove me from ignore in the past, can't see this time being different, although I hope it is. If you are finally capable of keeping me on ignore, we just have to work on your obsession at referencing me & we are finally job done. 

Reacting to someone you have on ignore when they are quoted isn't ignoring them, your complete inability to ignore me will likely continue. We have seen this with other forum users, for me someone using ignore with no intention of actually ignoring is just running scared and can't handle responses to their points (trying to live in a, everyone likes and agrees with me bubble) :D 

If anyone actually wants to ignore me, I don't see what is so hard about the ignore part... 

• 4 months later...
12 minutes ago, faraway saint said:

I'd like to thank our sponsors, Digby Brown, for helping me gain a considerable sum from my employers who admitted negligence, leading to me having a nasty accident.

The final amount was 50% above any amount I had seen for similar accidents.

I have heard that the sums are usually quite high when the brain has been impacted so I'm sure any firm would have got you a good settlement.

15 minutes ago, stlucifer said:

I have heard that the sums are usually quite high when the brain has been impacted so I'm sure any firm would have got you a good settlement.

A decent firm to be fair. I knew a few of their partners in Glasgow when I was based there. They built up strong contacts within the Unions at that time. At a later date I met the guy who devised an integrated marketing strategy for them to go country wide and grow. TB knows his stuff, An interesting case study.

Edited by Rascal

I'd like to thank our sponsors, Digby Brown, for helping me gain a considerable sum from my employers who admitted negligence, leading to me having a nasty accident.
The final amount was 50% above any amount I had seen for similar accidents.

Nice wee endorsement

Perhaps you could partner them in sponsorship ?

Digby Brown, where help is never faraway [emoji2]