Livingston V St Mirren 2 October 2021

Rascal

On 9/18/2021 at 7:15 PM, Rascal said:

Livingston away on their unpredictable plastic pitch. Despite their results so far this season this is not likely to be an easy game. More like a war of attrition. But…I enjoy going to the games there.

Even more interesting after their win against Celtic

Livi website appears to be a barrel of laughs again, no option to select a child’s ticket only adult or registered disabled.

And their prices are shocking £25 for an adult!!

Also it appears that you can only access the tickets Via the link on our site (I couldn’t find by directly accessing the Livi site).

Livi website appears to be a barrel of laughs again, no option to select a child’s ticket only adult or registered disabled.

Also it appears that you can only access the tickets Via the link on our site (I couldn’t find by directly accessing the Livi site).

Called the Livi ticket office, looks like a glitch at their end girl said she’d look into it and call me back.

Ok, it could me me (but don’t think it is), I finally managed to sort mine and my sons (U16) tickets out. When I was hovering over the seats (areas M & P only presently on offer on Livi site) I could only select adult £26 or registered disabled (£17) at that juncture, however later on in the process I could alter this to my son (£10 / U16) provided he is linked to my account - definitely was not allowing me to do this earlier (reason I called Livi ticket office).

It’s ticketmaster that run the Livi ticketing, it’s not bloody easy that’s for sure, good thing is that I’ve got both tickets in the wallet thing on my phone where I just need to now scan QR codes on the day.

Advice to anyone that’s thinking of going, don’t leave last minute, start early on in week with Livi ticket system or by at Greenhill Road!!

7 hours ago, RichardBuddie said:

https://www.eticketing.co.uk/livingstonfc/EDP/Event/Index/21

Stop all the pitch talk. Our recent record on them is excellent so as an excuse it no longer holds water. Yes they are shite and imo they shouldn't be anywhere near top flight football but mentioning it in pre match talk is nonsense given we have had excellent results on such pitches recently.

On 9/29/2021 at 6:47 PM, faraway saint said:

Latest odds, Livingstone favourites..............................

image.thumb.png.486e58f84b008a9c7463e84fa84c304f.png

Be amazed if Goodwin tries to win this game and doesn't start for a draw.