Livingston V St Mirren 2 October 2021

Rascal

On 10/1/2021 at 4:25 PM, God of war said:

Be amazed if Goodwin tries to win this game and doesn't start for a draw.

Not amazed you don't post in the match day thread when we win......................are you the love child of elvis? :byebye

At least it'll be a couple of weeks before you to copy/paste your usual mindless drivel about Goodwin. :lol:

Edited by faraway saint

Before the Hibs game we were a mess, no wins and dour draws were as good as it was getting.

That game, against Hibs, IMO, was the best football we've played since that mini run we had last season around the Rangers victory.

What a difference two wins make to the league position.

Ross County up next, got to look for another three points.

1 hour ago, faraway saint said:

Before the Hibs game we were a mess, no wins and dour draws were as good as it was getting.

That game, against Hibs, IMO, was the best football we've played since that mini run we had last season around the Rangers victory.

Agreed. Also thought we played some really nice stuff at times yesterday. Thought we dominated the first half, weathered a bit of a storm first 20 of the second half. After that it was pretty even stuff. 
For me though our problem remains the same week in week out. Quality of our final ball and squandering good openings. 
As you say though, a marked improvement overall the last few games. 

Think I’ll go to the County match. It’s only just over 2hrs drive for me and I think the offer of a pre-match visit to the Wimpy may swing it with the family.

43 minutes ago, turrabuddie said:

Think I’ll go to the County match. It’s only just over 2hrs drive for me and I think the offer of a pre-match visit to the Wimpy may swing it with the family.

Just because you saw me in the photo outside the Wimpy the last time we were up there…….😉

Not sure how many of them exist, it’s the only one I know of.

9 minutes ago, thomsons dropped it said:

Just because you saw me in the photo outside the Wimpy the last time we were up there…….😉

Not sure how many of them exist, it’s the only one I know of.

There was one in Arbroath until fairly recently, very novel, real cutlery on the tables.

Now, according to the Wimpy website, there are only 3 in Scotland.

Fraserburgh Dingwall and Kilmarnock. 

35 minutes ago, faraway saint said:

There was one in Arbroath until fairly recently, very novel, real cutlery on the tables.

Now, according to the Wimpy website, there are only 3 in Scotland.

Fraserburgh Dingwall and Kilmarnock. 

The one in Houston Court in Johnstone closed in 2013.

The restaurant itself is still there with the Wimpy shop front still intact.

2 hours ago, TPAFKA Jersey 2 said:

Agreed. Also thought we played some really nice stuff at times yesterday. Thought we dominated the first half, weathered a bit of a storm first 20 of the second half. After that it was pretty even stuff. 
For me though our problem remains the same week in week out. Quality of our final ball and squandering good openings. 
As you say though, a marked improvement overall the last few games. 

This is a trait that every team playing in Scotland has, simply not enough quality on the park.

I'm watching the Aberdeen v Celtic game and it's astounding the amount of stray passes from both teams.

5 hours ago, DougJamie said:

It is funny how are " i am a Saints really " brigade go silent when we win yet bleat when we dont....  may we keep winning so we dont get their neg WUM pish

Superfan u r👍👍👍