Jump to content

Livingston V St Mirren 2 October 2021


Rascal
 Share

Recommended Posts


10 minutes ago, Helmettroll said:

Superb result, well done lads..

 

Thought Alan Power was excellent today, great signing...

The perfect player for that type of game on that type of plastic pitch. Early lead then sit on it against a fairly punchless attack !

Link to comment
Share on other sites

34 minutes ago, faraway saint said:

His post count goes through the floor when we win. :lol:

I'm sure I read on P&B that Elvis was once a Celtic supporter, and years (I think decades) ago he was on the away end at Love Street as Celtic cruised into a 5-0 lead...and it just clicked that he was supporting the wrong club. 🤣

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Just back from a freezing cold Livingston. 

Thought we just about deserved that today. Great game management in the 2nd half from us.

As others have mentioned,  Power was superb- man of the match. 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Great result, feel over the course Livi played slightly better but didn’t threaten us too much. Will absolutely take that though. 
 

Managed to find a stream for it as well, get it right up Livi & their £25 ripoff prices. Get them down this season. 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

20 minutes ago, bazil85 said:

Great result, feel over the course Livi played slightly better but didn’t threaten us too much. Will absolutely take that though. 
 

Managed to find a stream for it as well, get it right up Livi & their £25 ripoff prices. Get them down this season. 

We're always told that luck evens itself out over a season. We've had our share of bad luck, and that's changed recently. Just accept it when it goes our way. 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

43 minutes ago, munoz said:

Just back from a freezing cold Livingston. 

Thought we just about deserved that today. Great game management in the 2nd half from us.

As others have mentioned,  Power was superb- man of the match. 

Power and Alnwick were great. McGrath at times was outstanding 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Giving MoM to Power today as he was immense. Won every tackle then some great wee passing to start us off again. The back 3 were also excellent as was Jamie but Power wins it.
Agree. I also thought Power was superb best game for us. Also thought McCarthy was excellent. Always a ugly game on that horrendous pitch. Why the SPFL are not getting rid of these plastic pitches I'll never know. But a great 3 points. Effort was great MOM Alan Power.

Sent from my SM-A526B using Tapatalk

Link to comment
Share on other sites

2 hours ago, Helmettroll said:

Superb result, well done lads..

 

Thought Alan Power was excellent today, great signing...

Indeed.

Head and shoulders above the rest, although I thought our back three were great too.

When Power concentrates on playing football, and avoids booting the opposition unnecessarily, he's a huge asset to the team.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Loading...
 Share

×
×
  • Create New...