Red St.Mirren strip

uhura

1 hour ago, Hibee said:

Hibs fan here thought your team were excellent today and deserved at least a point your fans also gave good support.

Good luck for the rest of the season 👍

Thanks! It could have gone either way, to be honest. I think a draw's an excellent result.

I found your fans to be welcoming and had a good chat with a couple of Hibees before the game and learned a few things about your club's history, as well as Leith's. Great stadium, good atmosphere and a thrilling game.  👍

11 hours ago, Hibee said:

Hibs fan here thought your team were excellent today and deserved at least a point your fans also gave good support.

Good luck for the rest of the season 👍

Did we have any fans there?

Reading some tear stained posts on here, I thought we'd have no fans because we weren't sending out tickets by post.

On 9/19/2021 at 9:11 AM, FTOF said:

Did we have any fans there?

Reading some tear stained posts on here, I thought we'd have no fans because we weren't sending out tickets by post.

You may not be bothered if some people who rely on tickets being posted out for away games cannot get to those games, but they are. All because our new more professional regime cannot work out how to answer the phone or read emails and then put a ticket in an envelope and post it out.

This has never been a problem before, I have often had my tickets posted out when I was in work. Not a problem going to pick up tickets now I’m retired but I feel for those unable to go to our stadium for tickets during the current opening hours.

You apparently don’t give a damn.

1 hour ago, buddiecat said:

You may not be bothered if some people who rely on tickets being posted out for away games cannot get to those games, but they are. All because our new more professional regime cannot work out how to answer the phone or read emails and then put a ticket in an envelope and post it out.

This has never been a problem before, I have often had my tickets posted out when I was in work. Not a problem going to pick up tickets now I’m retired but I feel for those unable to go to our stadium for tickets during the current opening hours.

You apparently don’t give a damn.

None of our group of six work or live within an hour of Paisley. We have season tickets but most of us go to away games but need tickets to be posted out.

2 hours ago, Rascal said:

None of our group of six work or live within an hour of Paisley. We have season tickets but most of us go to away games but need tickets to be posted out.

I have been witness to fans being treated badly in the past because they did not have an email address, but this situation is worse because unlike previous seasons there is no facility to buy away game tickets online and have them posted out even though you may have the means to go online. So this affects quite a lot of fans.

26 minutes ago, Slash said:

Do you not think that much of the fault lies with the hosting club not selling tickets online to all customers?

Could you imagine Paisley Arts Centre selling tickets for a performance at the Edinburgh Playhouse?

It’s about time football clubs got with the 21st Century of dealing direct with all customers.

We attended the away match against Stenhousemuir. They sold tickets online and entry was by showing the access code sent to our phones. Simple and very effective. 

12 hours ago, Slash said:

Our club are selling tickets direct to away fans. It’s not difficult. 

Aberdeen have been given their full allocation of tickets so away supporters will have to purchase tickets directly from Aberdeen.

Not this week though, the policy does seem to change depending on the opponents.

Will be interesting what happens for The Rangers game as our tickets website looks open to all who click the link.

They may well be among us

2 hours ago, alanb said:

Aberdeen have been given their full allocation of tickets so away supporters will have to purchase tickets directly from Aberdeen.

Not this week though, the policy does seem to change depending on the opponents.

Will be interesting what happens for The Rangers game as our tickets website looks open to all who click the link.

Incidentally, it looks like Aberdeen have went to the trouble of either integrating with, or importing/replicating our seating map onto their ticket platform. 

This is allowing them to sell these tickets online to their fans. 

It’s not clear whether this is paper tickets that will be posted out of digital tickets. Either way, it’s miles ahead of our dealing with away game tickets judging by last week. 

https://tickets.afc.co.uk/en-GB/categories/away games

4 hours ago, alanb said:

That would be absolutely hilarious if we won it! They'd be sitting there silently seething as we're jubilant. If it was the other way around they'd be ejected. 

I haven't got a season ticket this year though, so my fear is it could cause a rush for tickets with thousand of Rangers fans buying them up.

Edited by W6er

Our last ticket system was locked down if I remember to have some logic around not allowing new registrations for old firm games or such? 

It’ll be interesting to see if the new system can implement the same now that the customer base is at least partially populated. 

5 minutes ago, Maboza said:

Our last ticket system was locked down if I remember to have some logic around not allowing new registrations for old firm games or such? 

It’ll be interesting to see if the new system can implement the same now that the customer base is at least partially populated. 

Last system we had to create an account 

This new system looks open to all atm

Hope they notice before too long