Rocknrollas

Eric Arthur Blair

Would appreciate any info on how to contact Rocknrollas in Wellmeadow St.

In February I purchased 4 tickets to see The Wendy James Band this Friday, the 24th. Upon checking the confirmation email I received I noticed there were no tickets attached nor have I had any sent out.

Their website www.rocknrollas.co.uk is giving an error message, their phone always rings out and I've contacted them through Facebook Messenger but that has gone unanswered.

So, does anyone know how I can contact the venue or whoever runs it?

If tickets were bought through an agency, could you not try them

I see they moved an event at the weekend to another venue, so maybe a problem at the venue

Having bought tickets at the weekend for a gig, the tickets came separately after a confirmation email, hope you didn’t delete accidentally months ago

good luck 

5 minutes ago, alanb said:

If tickets were bought through an agency, could you not try them

I see they moved an event at the weekend to another venue, so maybe a problem at the venue

Having bought tickets at the weekend for a gig, the tickets came separately after a confirmation email, hope you didn’t delete accidentally months ago

good luck 

1 hour ago, Eric Arthur Blair said:

In February I purchased 4 tickets to see The Wendy James Band this Friday, the 24th. Upon checking the confirmation email I received I noticed there were no tickets attached nor have I had any sent out.

Their website www.rocknrollas.co.uk is giving an error message, their phone always rings out and I've contacted them through Facebook Messenger but that has gone unanswered.

No instructions on lack of tickets delivery on confirmation email?

2 hours ago, Eric Arthur Blair said:

I may be able to help you out through a friend of a friend, I'll let you know tomorrow...

Has the place even opened back up yet?..... I haven't noticed much activity around it when driving past...

https://m.facebook.com/story.php?story_fbid=316685566917639&id=100057285946291

UPDATE

Dear fellow music lovers,

We apologise for the lack of content on here lately, we have been dealing with a few upgrades and as you will have seen, a small mishap last week.

Wendy James who was scheduled to perform this Friday is being rescheduled to a later date. We would like to thank Wendy for her cooperation throughout our situation she's a diamond. Should you wish a refund please pm the page with proof of order or alternatively wait for rescheduled date.

The lockdown and Covid pandemic has obviously wreaked havoc on what was our original Gig List, therefore we are currently compiling our up to date one as posted earlier. This will be updated constantly as we add to our line up and confirm rescheduled events.

We aim to be as diverse as possible with the acts we are planning and hopefully these will be well supported as we strive to establish ourselves on the Scottish Gig Circuit and hopefully as a community hub.

Our website will be back in full flow soon and we will strive to publish events on here constantly.

We wont get everything right so bare with us, also it goes without saying that should you wish to see any band perform here let us know and we will do our best to secure them

In the aftermath of all this carnage Paisley has a bright future in the entertainment sector but we would be nothing without the public's support and for that we thank you from the bottom of our hearts.

#rocknrollas #forthemanynotthefew #livingitlive