St Mirren v Rangers 24.10.21

Rascal

Sunday midday kick off against the team at the top of the league and our nearest (maybe not dearest)rivals. One to savour, particularly if we have managed to take 3 points from Ross County in Dingwall. Side story is what space will the club allocate to the away support?

4 hours ago, Slash said:

There is no side story. The club BoD will happily take as many of the bigot pounds as they can by allocating the away stand and the family stand.

Possibly so but this time is perhaps…..perhaps different. Now fan owned and both C and R are not allowing away fans into their grounds on Covid (?) safety basis so maybe only one stand this time.

• 2 weeks later...

I may be missing something I.e I might be getting it totally wrong, in relation to the ticket sales for this game.  I see that tickets will on sale on the day from both the main stand office and for the first time at the west stand kiosk.  So can anyone one including supporters of ‘them yin’s’ can just rock up on Sunday and by a ticket for the main and west stands.  If so it makes for an interesting Sunday afternoon and a complete mockery of the idea of keeping fans apart.  I know that there are always some away supporters who find their way into the home area but this looks like a free for all with these arrangements.

58 minutes ago, Saint@Johnstone said:

I see the date of this match has been changed, pity. I’ve a season ticket and yet again cannot attend. Only been able to be at 3 games all season. On reflection, maybe not worth buying a ST this year with restrictions and date changes. 

On the ball as usual and the usual type of post.

Do you just copy/paste these posts? 😜

40 minutes ago, 3 moffat buds said:

I may be missing something I.e I might be getting it totally wrong, in relation to the ticket sales for this game.  I see that tickets will on sale on the day from both the main stand office and for the first time at the west stand kiosk.  So can anyone one including supporters of ‘them yin’s’ can just rock up on Sunday and by a ticket for the main and west stands.  If so it makes for an interesting Sunday afternoon and a complete mockery of the idea of keeping fans apart.  I know that there are always some away supporters who find their way into the home area but this looks like a free for all with these arrangements.

Decent question