Motherwell v Saint Mirren 27 October 21

Rascal

2 minutes ago, HSS said:
5 minutes ago, faraway saint said:

At THAT point in time, unlikely, not his blind predictable pish, my calculated pish. :PI had given up Hope myself to be honest 😂

and I f’kd up the edit

RIGHT

OUT

OF

JAIL!

That said it’s so annoying. Motherwell we’re rubbish and we decide to turn in our worst performance in ages.

I suppose under the circumstances we just have to be grateful for a point. We didn’t deserve anything more from the game, but still frustrating because Motherwell were so rubbish.

1 minute ago, TPAFKA Jersey 2 said:

RIGHT

OUT

OF

JAIL!

That said it’s so annoying. Motherwell we’re rubbish and we decide to turn in our worst performance in ages.

I suppose under the circumstances we just have to be grateful for a point. We didn’t deserve anything more from the game, but still frustrating because Motherwell were so rubbish.

You must have been a different game from me.

Well played Saints,  great comeback and thoroughly deserved at least a point. 

2 minutes ago, TPAFKA Jersey 2 said:

RIGHT

OUT

OF

JAIL!

You were obviously watching a different game from me.

1 hour ago, Slash said:

Nice to see Ryan Flynn start tonight. Would love to see him crack one in the back of the net and do a big GIRUY @bazil85

As would I, sadly it wasn’t to be. In through necessity I imagine. Good to see Mccalister have such a great game though, caused problems, smart passing, strong crossing & runs. 

Edited by bazil85