Motherwell v St Mirren 2/4/22

I think the team will be really up for this most rested during international break and a few back with the buzz of being involved in international football. 

I'm going for Motherwell 1 St Mirren 2.

2 first half goals for us then they get one in 83 rd minute just to do our nerves in. 

5 minutes ago, exiledfan said:

Fine margins or result of having the worse scoring record at home in the league?

Exiled. Can’t argue with you on that one. You are correct. I guess that my point is that despite that it still comes down to the final two games before the split and still close.

Match day early morning. Seems like ages since we had a game. Just checked that my scarf, hat and gloves are by the door. Light breakfast planned. Start the journey to Motherwell earlier to allow time to line up to buy tickets, (Tickets Again Difficult to buy if you live outside Paisley). Steak Pie and Coca Cola at the match. Watch for 90+ nervous minutes. Hopefully leave with 3 points.

3 minutes ago, faraway saint said:

Todays fixtures, priority is we win, then we'll see how things stand going into the last game before the split. 

image.png.2710c8923535f74772bdcdac52649fc4.png

You’ve just noticed. Rampant St Mirren Fan that you are. Doesn’t make you wrong though.

1 hour ago, saintargyll said:

Dundee

Hibs

Saints

Tarts

Fakes

😉

We don’t want Hibs to win. If Hibs and Livvy both win and we don’t, we’re f**ked for top 6. If anyone is going to win that game I’d rather it was Utd. Preferably a draw. Even if we won today it would mean we’d probably need to beat Rangers.