St Mirren Fan Preview

Hi, I represent a Rangers news site called Ibrox News and we are looking for a St Mirren fan to interview before the match at the weekend. If anyone fancies this then I would love to here from you and we can host the interview whatever way suits you.

If you want to get in contact please reply to this thread.

Thanks for your valuable time,

Jack Cunningham

32 minutes ago, Jack Cunningham said:

Hi, I represent a Rangers news site called Ibrox News and we are looking for a St Mirren fan to interview before the match at the weekend. If anyone fancies this then I would love to here from you and we can host the interview whatever way suits you.

Jack Cunningham

@shull or @antrin 😂😂😂

Jack Cunningham
Wouldn't piss on your ugly club.

11 minutes ago, faraway saint said:

Why not? 

Because most people disagree with their sectarian values

Love it how a wee bit of booing and they go running greeting to UEFA but it’s ok for them to be up to their knees in ****** blood

Away back to your sectarian news site Jack,you and your kind ain’t welcome here

Because most people disagree with their sectarian values
Love it how a wee bit of booing and they go running greeting to UEFA but it’s ok for them to be up to their knees in ****** blood
Away back to your sectarian news site Jack,you and your kind ain’t welcome here [emoji777]
Spot on John. Alright to sing about killing catholics. But God forbid anyone who gives them a hard time. But the racist abuse kamara took was out of order.

3 minutes ago, santaponsasaint said:

But the racist abuse kamara took was out of order.

In the game at ibrox 

Their was no racist abuse at the most recent game in Prague

Boo

Edited by HSS

11 minutes ago, faraway saint said:

Eh? :blink:

Every time Kamara touched the ball their was booing, and from schoolchildren into the bargain. 

Since when is booing racist? Are you seriously suggesting when/if we boo a player we're being racist? You are making assumption which some may think is bias.

10 minutes ago, stlucifer said:

Since when is booing racist? Are you seriously suggesting when/if we boo a player we're being racist? You are making assumption which some may think is bias.

It was ONLY Kamara who was boo'd EVERY time he touched the ball. :blink:

Only a fool wouldn't see that for what it was. :rolleyes:

Away and have a look at yourself, condoning racism, shame on you. :byebye

10 minutes ago, faraway saint said:

UEFA don’t see it as racism

29 minutes ago, santaponsasaint said:
52 minutes ago, HSS said:
In the game at ibrox 
Their was no racist abuse at the most recent game in Prague
Boo

He didn't react like that for nothing mate. He was abused. And to teach your children to boo black players is repugnant.

Yes he was racially abused at ibrox,no argument there 
Had there been racism in the most recent game I’m sure UEFA would have hammered the home club

https://www.google.co.uk/amp/s/www.dailyrecord.co.uk/sport/football/sparta-prague-cleared-rangers-clash-25225537.amp

Just now, HSS said:

UEFA don’t see it as racism

Yes he was racially abused at ibrox,no argument there 
Had there been racism in the most recent game I’m sure UEFA would have hammered the home club

https://www.google.co.uk/amp/s/www.dailyrecord.co.uk/sport/football/sparta-prague-cleared-rangers-clash-25225537.amp

UEFA don't see it so that's ok then, because................................insufficient evidence? :lol:

What is your view on the incessant jeering EVERY time he touched the ball, they didn't like the colour of his boots? 

18 minutes ago, faraway saint said:

Genuine Question :  Rangers had 8 players in their starting 11 who were black or mixed race . Why was Kamara getting singled out ? 

13 minutes ago, faraway saint said:

The oracle has spoken. If someone doesn't agree with you they must be wrong?

OF COURSE IT WAS ONLY KAMARA! It was Kamara who claimed abuse and got the opposition player into bother. Whether it was actually true or not is immaterial to those who support their own player. They perhaps didn't believe it to be so.

Only a fool would think they must know what's in the minds of children. Or perhaps your insight is due to the fact your intellect is on a par, (or worse),, with them.

As for condoning racism. Get real. I was putting it forward that it may NOT have been that that motivated a bunch of kids to boo an opposition player. I've heard booing many times at our own ground. 

So don't preach to me about things you're merely guessing at Sherlock.

Just now, stlucifer said:

The oracle has spoken. If someone doesn't agree with you they must be wrong?

OF COURSE IT WAS ONLY KAMARA! It was Kamara who claimed abuse and got the opposition player into bother. Whether it was actually true or not is immaterial to those who support their own player. They perhaps didn't believe it to be so.

Only a fool would think they must know what's in the minds of children. Or perhaps your insight is due to the fact your intellect is on a par, (or worse),, with them.

As for condoning racism. Get real. I was putting it forward that it may NOT have been that that motivated a bunch of kids to boo an opposition player. I've heard booing many times at our own ground. 

So don't preach to me about things you're merely guessing at Sherlock.

Why did you reply to my post, are your eyes painted on that you missed a similar view?

It MAY not? :lol:

Time to increase your "anti stupid" pills, they're not working. :byebye

1 minute ago, faraway saint said:

Genuine answer, because of the recent history. 

Genuine question, why was he the target in the game where the guy called him a monkey? 

There is no hidden agenda here, I quite simply didn’t  know why he was singled out .

I try not to pay a lot of attn to either arse cheek , Racism in any way, shape or form is wrong and should be called out .

As for your genuine question. …. I have no idea,  as I said, I try not to pay attn to them . 

Just now, Callum Gilhooley said:

There is no hidden agenda here, I quite simply didn’t  know why he was singled out .

I try not to pay a lot of attn to either arse cheek , Racism in any way, shape or form is wrong and should be called out .

As for your genuine question. …. I have no idea,  as I said, I try not to pay attn to them . 

Apologies, I'd assumed you were aware of the shocking abuse that happened at Ibrox.