St Mirren Fan Preview

11 hours ago, faraway saint said:

:lol:

Football Against Racism in Europe (FARE) have joined calls for a firm stance to be taken over the latest vile incident in the Czech capital.

Executive director Piara Power believes there is only one option for the governing body - to kick the club out of the competition altogether.

He told Sky Sports: “I think any reasonable observer would have watched that, and as I understand it the BT Sport commentators picked up on it as well, and questioned why this one particular player was picked out.

@W6er, don't act like a fool, we already have @stlucifer filling that role. 

On 10/21/2021 at 5:12 PM, HSS said:

Because most people disagree with their sectarian values

Love it how a wee bit of booing and they go running greeting to UEFA but it’s ok for them to be up to their knees in ****** blood

Away back to your sectarian news site Jack,you and your kind ain’t welcome here

I should point out that I am not a Rangers fan. I just work for various football clubs sites and Ibrox News is one of them.

1 hour ago, Jack Cunningham said:

I should point out that I am not a Rangers fan. I just work for various football clubs sites and Ibrox News is one of them.

My answer would be the same. Glad to see the improvements in the acceptance of multi ethnic and multi religious players at the club but still things to sort off the pitch in the fan base. Travelling in the right direction. It would appear but not there yet. Decent football squad though.

15 hours ago, faraway saint said:

😂😂😂 What exactly was the reason thousands of supporters jeered him from the early minutes? 

That's exactly my point, pal! I don't know. We can speculate. If they had been chanting something racist then we'd know, but booing indicates a dislike but  doesn't confirm a motive. I have booed black players (as well as white players), but it was not racially motivated. 

9 hours ago, W6er said:

That's exactly my point, pal! I don't know. We can speculate. If they had been chanting something racist then we'd know, but booing indicates a dislike but  doesn't confirm a motive. I have booed black players (as well as white players), but it was not racially motivated. 

Aye, ok, away and have a look at yourself, it won't be pretty. :byebye

11 hours ago, W6er said:

From a UEFA perspective, I think you have a point. They would have difficulty in proving that racial abuse took place through booing alone. I guess that the local papers and media might well have painted Kamala as somehow the bad guy and their player as innocent…even though he was found guilty.