Entry for relocated "red zone" season ticket holders.

E=Mc2

The "Red Zone" is the still blocked off seats surrounding the dugouts.

Initially myself, and some friends, were relocated to the outer edges of the main stand.

We were sent emails with A4 attachments that we printed and used as tickets. No problems so far.

They were not good seats and Alex, a lady at St. Mirren, found us new seats across in the West Stand.

Our first game in the West Stand was the Aberdeen game.  Once again we were sent tickets to print off. Again no problems.

For the upcoming Rangers game no tickets have arrived.

I have phoned and been told that no ticket will be emailed. I have to take along my new season ticket and the printed ticket from the Aberdeen game. I have not to scan either, but to approach whoever is attending the turnstile and explain I am from the "Red Zone" and I sat in this seat for the Aberdeen game, so please let me in.

I asked if the turnstile staff will be made aware of this situation. The reply was she didn't know.

Sunday will be interesting.

1 hour ago, E=Mc2 said:

The "Red Zone" is the still blocked off seats surrounding the dugouts.

Initially myself, and some friends, were relocated to the outer edges of the main stand.

We were sent emails with A4 attachments that we printed and used as tickets. No problems so far.

They were not good seats and Alex, a lady at St. Mirren, found us new seats across in the West Stand.

Our first game in the West Stand was the Aberdeen game.  Once again we were sent tickets to print off. Again no problems.

For the upcoming Rangers game no tickets have arrived.

I have phoned and been told that no ticket will be emailed. I have to take along my new season ticket and the printed ticket from the Aberdeen game. I have not to scan either, but to approach whoever is attending the turnstile and explain I am from the "Red Zone" and I sat in this seat for the Aberdeen game, so please let me in.

I asked if the turnstile staff will be made aware of this situation. The reply was she didn't know.

Sunday will be interesting.

Quite hard to believe, then again.........................

3 hours ago, Slash said:

I would contact the SLO’s. That is unacceptable.

Not connected to my problem with a ticket for this Sunday’s game, I got an email today from a Campbell Munro at St. Mirren informing me the “Red Zone”, apart from the few rows behind each dugout where I sit, is being given back to season ticket holders. 
I replied to Campbell mentioning my ticket problem for Sunday. I’ll let you know if I get a reply.

Is Campbell Munro a SLO?

13 minutes ago, E=Mc2 said:

Not connected to my problem with a ticket for this Sunday’s game, I got an email today from a Campbell Munro at St. Mirren informing me the “Red Zone”, apart from the few rows behind each dugout where I sit, is being given back to season ticket holders. 
I replied to Campbell mentioning my ticket problem for Sunday. I’ll let you know if I get a reply.

Is Campbell Munro a SLO?

Campbell is our match day announcer,you’ll know his voice 

Campbell dealt with my season ticket issues at the start of the season along with a good few other fans , I find him very pleasant and good at what he does IMO.
Campbell is the match day announcer. But he's also working at the ticket office as well. And helping out with James Hunter on media stuff. He's going great. Good lad. [emoji106]

All is resolved.

The ticket office should not have suggested I come with the Aberdeen ticket and my season ticket and chat with the turnstile staff.

A mistake was made when we were reallocated to the West Bank from our reallocated main stand seats.

The transfer to the West Bank had been fully noted on the system and we were still on the system as our reallocated crap seats in the main stand. 

We are back in the main stand. Alex has sorted us out with (not great) seats for Sunday, and on Monday we are going to discuss options. The option to go back to our seats in the rows immediately behind the dugout is still not there, and is unlikely to be there this season.

1 minute ago, E=Mc2 said:

All is resolved.

The ticket office should not have suggested I come with the Aberdeen ticket and my season ticket and chat with the turnstile staff.

A mistake was made when we were reallocated to the West Bank from our reallocated main stand seats.

The transfer to the West Bank had been fully noted on the system and we were still on the system as our reallocated crap seats in the main stand. 

We are back in the main stand. Alex has sorted us out with (not great) seats for Sunday, and on Monday we are going to discuss options. The option to go back to our seats in the rows immediately behind the dugout is still not there, and is unlikely to be there this season.

Smacks of incompetence all round IMO. 

Someone really needs to take control of this, and all the people concerned to prevent this shambles happening throughput the season. 

12 minutes ago, E=Mc2 said:

All is resolved.

Covid regulations and the uncertainty around them appears to make decision making difficult. No stone throwing at soft targets for me. Not an easy time all round.

1 hour ago, Rascal said:

Covid regulations and the uncertainty around them appears to make decision making difficult. No stone throwing at soft targets for me. Not an easy time all round.

Happy to repeat this. Have gone to all of the games this season where allowed including the league cup. Minor issues at our ground which have steadily improved. Good support from the SLO’s when problems have been identified. Change of ownership and Covid haven’t helped but nothing to get one’s knickers in a twist. Maybe try out the experience of attending a game and then posting? BTW Best arrangements at away grounds . 1 Stenhousemuir. Easy online booking and download of entry CIA’s scanned on entry. Brilliant. Next best.. Ross County. The old fashioned way. Pay on the day. No queues. Easy access. Try it

5 minutes ago, Rascal said:

Happy to repeat this. Have gone to all of the games this season where allowed including the league cup. Minor issues at our ground which have steadily improved. Good support from the SLO’s when problems have been identified. Change of ownership and Covid haven’t helped but nothing to get one’s knickers in a twist. Maybe try out the experience of attending a game and then posting? BTW Best arrangements at away grounds . 1 Stenhousemuir. Easy online booking and download of entry CIA’s scanned on entry. Brilliant. Next best.. Ross County. The old fashioned way. Pay on the day. No queues. Easy access. Try it

😴😴😴

1 hour ago, Rascal said:

And again. 

58 minutes ago, Scott-Leeds said:

WGAF ?

We get it, you’ve been to some games ffs!

We will be there next week, shall we post it multiple times? No , obviously.

You’ve started yet again with your pish and multiple threads.

I agree Scott….I really can’t be arsed when people go on about the same thing time and again and again and again 👍😉

26 minutes ago, WeeBud said:

Who were probably only doing their best within the parameters of their remit 🤷‍♂️

Indeed. No need to make a mountain out of a molehill. Most folks attending games appear to have encountered only mild issues. SLO, staff and others have noted issues and improvements made. Well done them.