St Mirren v Dundee Sat 30th October

faraway saint

Shocked a thread hasn't been started about this game.

It's on Halloween, hope it's not a shocker as we really need to beat teams so far below us to maintain the seasons good form.

We've only lost 3 games from 9, including today's difficult game.

Can't see us losing this, a draw, at worst, but more likely a win. 

After today's injuries we've got to hope none are long term, that could easily have an effect on our performances. 

Went down today and got my ticket for my 1st game since we beat the Hearts more than 19 months ago.

Since it will be my 1st game at Greenhill Rd without a season ticket, i assume i just put the end of the ticket with the barcode in the slot to gain entry  🤔

It been so long i forget what need to be done  :lol:

On 10/24/2021 at 9:13 PM, faraway saint said:

It's on Halloween, hope it's not a shocker as we really need to beat teams so far below us to maintain the seasons good form.

Who stole a day from October? 

If we play as well as we did for a good part of the game v the  H  Newcos, we should be able to see off this mob.

7 minutes ago, HSS said:

Will McPake still be Dundee boss or will Charlie Adam have stepped in as caretaker?

Unlikely at this stage, only 3 points from the team above them, still a long way to go.

Mate, who is in the know, says he's still got the backing of the board.

One bad result doesn't equal the sack, we should know that. 

Hoping we get in behind their weak fullback like RC did.

Hope also McAllister keeps his place, plays at least as well again, scores and adds an assist or 3.

I'd also put in Dennis for Main if McGrath is not fully fit...he might come on as a sub or have more time to recover.

They are also slow in the midfield.

We need to believe we are on another good run and put them to the sword.

C O Y S    

48 minutes ago, Sweeper07 said:

Hoping we get in behind their weak fullback like RC did.

Hope also McAllister keeps his place, plays at least as well again, scores and adds an assist or 3.

I'd also put in Dennis for Main if McGrath is not fully fit...he might come on as a sub or have more time to recover.

They are also slow in the midfield.

We need to believe we are on another good run and put them to the sword.

C O Y S    

Agree with your analysis. COYS

2 hours ago, RichardBuddie said:

We were great last night and I do think we’ll be too strong for Dundee, hope Kyle keeps his place, just need to keep the Dundee frontline quiet.

They will be hurting after last night that’s for sure!!

Let's not feel sorry for them though.

They are down there because they are a poor team at this level.... just like they were the year they got relegated.

Although they have prominent strikers County kept a clean sheet. County dominated the midfield and exposed their lack of pace back to middle... JG's coaching team will have seen this too... and we should capitalise on it....

Danny Mullen looked more lively when he came on than the others... he might get a start, but he wasn't deemed good enough for is at this level...

I just hope we don't have to go a goal down to start playing AND that we don't sit back or ease off if we go in front. County kept on it for almost the full 90 minutes...and they were shell-shocked.....  C O Y S

On 10/27/2021 at 3:21 PM, Tommy said:

Went down today and got my ticket for my 1st game since we beat the Hearts more than 19 months ago.

Since it will be my 1st game at Greenhill Rd without a season ticket, i assume i just put the end of the ticket with the barcode in the slot to gain entry  🤔

It been so long i forget what need to be done  :lol:

You get used to a good thing fast :) Why don't you have a season ticket? Are you bored or what? Or not such a fan as before?

Edited by Pokitren