St Mirren v Dundee Sat 30th October

faraway saint

13 hours ago, faraway saint said:

It's decent odds on us just to win Ronnie, as you know we, historically, dodgy, but I agree we are certainly as close to a cert as possible.

-1 is offering 11/4, very generous, -2 is 7/1. :zipit

-1 is probably me preferred choice............................

If we lose, please delete these posts. :wink:

Saints to win and both teams to score at 16/5 is decent. 

I know Dundee took a hammering v RC but it can't be overlooked that they drew with Hearts and beat Aberdeen in the two games previous. I don't think this game is the foregone conclusion some are suggesting.

I believe this will be hard fought and hope we play with an intensity shown in previous games. They have strikers that have proven goal scoring records.

I hope for a win but it wouldn't surprise me if that wasn't the outcome.

6 minutes ago, stlucifer said:

I know Dundee took a hammering v RC but it can't be overlooked that they drew with Hearts and beat Aberdeen in the two games previous. I don't think this game is the foregone conclusion some are suggesting.

I believe this will be hard fought and hope we play with an intensity shown in previous games. They have strikers that have proven goal scoring records.

I hope for a win but it wouldn't surprise me if that wasn't the outcome.

Covered all possibilities there, well done. :lol:

The two games before the RC pumping were decent, although Aberdeen were on the crest of a slump at the time.

Before these two games they, Dundee, lost 5 from 6, and had only scored one goal in these 6 games.

It is fitba so anything can happen, time will tell.