Should John Needham resign due to inappropriate comments?

19 minutes ago, waldorf34 said:

It reflects  badly on our club and what we stand for  that he has not resigned not just from the St Mirren board but also the Smisa board.

Maybe Kibble and SMiSA need to act if not already doing so in the background 

Both would need to agree on his removal 

1 hour ago, Tommy said:

Well I walk past the **** pub in Puerto De Carman today and gave them my annual 1 finger salute 🖕 and if that makes me a bad person, I don't care 😂

Good boy Tommy but make it daily instead of annually 🥾🇬🇧

4 minutes ago, Rascal said:

It seems this is of some interest to the authorities after all....................

St Mirren Football Club can confirm that Chairman John Needham has been served a notice of complaint from the Scottish Football Association for alleged breaches of disciplinary rules 71, 73 and 77.

The principal hearing is due to take place on Thursday 2nd December 2021.

The club will make no further comment at this time.

On 10/31/2021 at 10:39 PM, antrin said:

As the SFA don’t think it’s something that warrants them to be concerned or hasty, I can’t see why anyBuddie else should gaf?

:lol:

Next you'll be back to the "corrupt SFA, blah blah blah," who were your ally only a week ago. :byebye

3 minutes ago, faraway saint said:

It seems this is of some interest to the authorities after all....................

St Mirren Football Club can confirm that Chairman John Needham has been served a notice of complaint from the Scottish Football Association for alleged breaches of disciplinary rules 71, 73 and 77.

Edited by faraway saint

43 minutes ago, faraway saint said:

Let's hope all you non sinners 😇 can wait that long and don't suffer too many sleepless nights waiting on the blood letting of a Saint Mirren fan 

duke williams recap GIF

15 minutes ago, portmahomack saint said:

Aye a St Mirren fan as chairman unlike some in the not to distant past..... is that what's upsetting you ya closet H.. 

It seems some, like you, are a bit dim in failing to understand the difference between a punter and someone representing a professional football club.

Back in your box, the simpleton approach that if someone doesn't join in the "we're all in the same gang" approach they are a closet Rangers supporter. :lol:

Seems we do not need attacked from outside. We have plenty of our own supporters desperate to rip into the club about anything. I know of no other club whose own supporters seem desperate to find anything to rend their clothing in public. The guy made an arse of himself. We have a!l done it. Let the authorities take whatever action they see fit but calm down with the righteous patter. Too many coming on here with their oh so woke  attitude.