Should John Needham resign due to inappropriate comments?

36 minutes ago, faraway saint said:

It seems some, like you, are a bit dim in failing to understand the difference between a punter and someone representing a professional football club.

Back in your box, the simpleton approach that if someone doesn't join in the "we're all in the same gang" approach they are a closet Rangers supporter. :lol:

Not all Saints supporters are wanting the Chairman sacked. 

A reprimand from the SFA will do. 

2 minutes ago, faraway saint said:

It seems some, like you, are a bit dim in failing to understand the difference between a punter and someone representing a professional football club.

Back in your box, the simpleton approach that if someone doesn't join in the "we're all in the same gang" approach they are a closet Rangers supporter. :lol:

I do understand the difference...  and like most I realise it was a stupid tweet from a man who should have known better...  But I won't kick the man when he's down 

Anyone can see it was a off the cuff tweet to his friends and no one else. about 20 thousand sevco fans bouncing on a bridge, 

You seem to forget most people hadn't seen there family or their Grandparents in a care home for months or more than a year.... what was your thoughts when you saw those fans bouncing on the bridge....  Oh look at the fun they're having 

2 minutes ago, Mr Optimistic said:

Now been charged. Hearing on December 2. Tic tock  tic tock… only a matter of time… pity he, St Mirren and the absolutely useless Smisa didn’t do the right thing weeks ago. 

Tick tock what ? He'll be fined at worst. 

Then we can all move on with a Saints supporter at the helm. 

6 minutes ago, portmahomack saint said:

I do understand the difference...  and like most I realise it was a stupid tweet from a man who should have known better...  But I won't kick the man when he's down 

Anyone can see it was a off the cuff tweet to his friends and no one else. about 20 thousand sevco fans bouncing on a bridge, 

You seem to forget most people hadn't seen there family or their Grandparents in a care home for months or more than a year.... what was your thoughts when you saw those fans bouncing on the bridge....  Oh look at the fun they're having 

Cracking attempt at deflection. :lol:

1 minute ago, faraway saint said:

And many are, let's see what happens from the SFA and the club. 

I'm not saying he won't be sacked/stand down, but let's face it- nothing he said was really factually wrong. 

You've got rival supporters of a club going out their way to highlight his terrible slanderous comments, when in actual fact the club that they follow is the antipathy all that's wrong with society. 

Fukem.

9 minutes ago, Mr Optimistic said:

Haven’t met a single St Mirren fan out of the dozens I know who disagree. NOT ONE. And some of them sponsors and people who put large sums of money into the club. 

Maybe you should canvass the West Stand. 

11 minutes ago, Mr Optimistic said:

Haven’t met a single St Mirren fan out of the dozens I know who disagree. NOT ONE. And some of them sponsors and people who put large sums of money into the club. 

What an important person you must be knowing all these rich people. You must be right.

Edited by guinness

7 minutes ago, guinness said:

What an important person you must be knowing all these rich people. You must be right.

Genuinely don’t know a SINGLE St Mirren  supporter whether season ticket, club sponsor, guy who goes when he can or armchair fan who thinks he should not go. 

12 minutes ago, munoz said:

I'm not saying he won't be sacked/stand down, but let's face it- nothing he said was really factually wrong. 

You've got rival supporters of a club going out their way to highlight his terrible slanderous comments, when in actual fact the club that they follow is the antipathy all that's wrong with society. 

Fukem.

That doesn’t make his comments as a director of St Mirren right and you know it…you know and I know he won’t survive this. 

17 minutes ago, munoz said:

Fukem.

That, in a nutshell, explains the difference between people STILL not accepting that the chairman of a football club should know when to shut the feck up.

We're done. :byebye

1 minute ago, faraway saint said:

That, in a nutshell, explains the difference between people STILL not accepting that the chairman of a football club should know when to shut the feck up.

We're done. :byebye

Goodnight. 

As opposed to Mr Optimistic's view, many Saints fans , season ticket holders and others couldn't give a hoot about his comments. 

Long live John.