Should John Needham resign due to inappropriate comments?

No I won’t 
Based on all the evidence so far, I think it looks far more likely you’ll be wrong about the Kibble. 
[emoji23][emoji23][emoji23][emoji23][emoji23][emoji23][emoji23][emoji23]
[emoji23][emoji23][emoji23][emoji23][emoji23][emoji23][emoji23][emoji23]

Sent from my HD1913 using Tapatalk

Just now, BuddieinEK said:

emoji23.pngemoji23.pngemoji23.pngemoji23.pngemoji23.pngemoji23.pngemoji23.pngemoji23.png
emoji23.pngemoji23.pngemoji23.pngemoji23.pngemoji23.pngemoji23.pngemoji23.pngemoji23.png

Good contribution but I can see two likely outcomes to the current situation 

1. nothing really comes of it & everything settles down allowing for the club to continue & build as is with the ownership model 

2. The Kibble are indeed challenging the Chairman’s position & want him removed due to the tweets. Surely a positive that we have someone else on the board that can push for accountability & check SMISA. If Needham falls for his actions, that isn’t on the Kibble, it’s 100% on him. 

Either way, I don’t currently see you having much of a leg to stand in with your ‘big bad kibble’ agenda 😂

57 minutes ago, bazil85 said:

Here’s a couple of examples I found regarding Ralston. 

C38EF83F-78A5-422F-BE9E-E6D264074341.png

224CFA40-C193-443A-8264-F968B90F8E6D.png

Are you suggesting the two Kibble reps on the St Mirren board since 20th March 2020 had no input in the following 16 - 17 months prior to your exhibits of evidence existing?

I have no idea how engaged in the matters you've presented as evidence they were but I'd hazard a guess at fairly to heavily (engaged). Given the expertise & professionalism they were reportedly bringing to the table, i can see why some folk are looking in their direction when looking at any faults.

Only the decision makers (BoD) will know how much "blame" sits where for things gone wrong.

But so far, your evidence is as weak as the bovril at cappielow

Got anything pre March 2020?

Edited by Kombibuddie
Sp

Good contribution but I can see two likely outcomes to the current situation 
1. nothing really comes of it & everything settles down allowing for the club to continue & build as is with the ownership model 
2. The Kibble are indeed challenging the Chairman’s position & want him removed due to the tweets. Surely a positive that we have someone else on the board that can push for accountability & check SMISA. If Needham falls for his actions, that isn’t on the Kibble, it’s 100% on him. 

Either way, I don’t currently see you having much of a leg to stand in with your ‘big bad kibble’ agenda [emoji23]
How about the Kibble want the chairman removed for matters unrelated to the tweets?

A possibility?

Maybe he is refusing to be bullied by them and as a St Mirren fan, standing up for the club!

A possibility?

Yes or no?

24 minutes ago, Kombibuddie said:

Are you suggesting the two Kibble reps on the St Mirren board since 20th March 2020 had no input in the following 16 - 17 months prior to your exhibits of evidence existing?

I have no idea how engaged in the matters you've presented as evidence they were but I'd hazard a guess at fairly to heavily (engaged). Given the expertise & professionalism they were reportedly bringing to the table, i can see why some folk are looking in their direction when looking at any faults.

Only the decision makers (BoD) will know how much "blame" sits where for things gone wrong.

But so far, your evidence is as weak as the bovril at cappielow

Got anything pre March 2020?

A post that I feel sums up the agenda of people that were & remain anti Kibble. There is a reach here to blame Kibble for everything without substance as far as I can see. 

I feel I have satisfied the evidence request but do fully agree with your (round about) point that ultimately no one has been able to evidence the points moaned about this summer were the fault of the kibble & wouldn’t have happened regardless. 

4 minutes ago, BuddieinEK said:

How about the Kibble want the chairman removed for matters unrelated to the tweets?

A possibility?

Maybe he is refusing to be bullied by them and as a St Mirren fan, standing up for the club!

A possibility?

Yes or no?

A possibility yes

but it’s also a possibility that they’re aliens here to dominate St Mirren then the whole of mankind 😂 

Both seem pretty unlikely from anything I’ve seen & it seems more like gossip. Remember the stewards non-disclosure claims? Lol 

Again this seems like a reach from you, this is how I’ve interpreted your views. 

‘Kibble bad’ 

‘also Needham bad for his tweets & should step down/ be removed’ 

Actually BEK, there’s rumours circulating that the Kibble might be with you in the ‘Needham bad’ point & are possibly exploring ways to remove him legally…

‘Eh, well Kibble bad so maybe they were trying to do this before the tweets surfaced. That would be really convenient to me so I can keep my Kibble bad views and not end up in a situation where I should really support them in trying to achieve what I want’ (the exit door for the chairman’ 

A possibility yes
but it’s also a possibility that they’re aliens here to dominate St Mirren then the whole of mankind [emoji23] 
Both seem pretty unlikely from anything I’ve seen & it seems more like gossip. Remember the stewards non-disclosure claims? Lol 
Again this seems like a reach from you, this is how I’ve interpreted your views. 
‘Kibble bad’ 
Actually BEK, there’s rumours circulating that the Kibble might be with you in the ‘Needham bad’ point & are possibly exploring ways to remove him legally…
‘Eh, well Kibble bad so maybe they were trying to do this before the tweets surfaced. That would be really convenient to me so I can keep my Kibble bad views and not end up in a situation where I should really support them in trying to achieve what I want’ (the exit door for the chairman’ 

Oh geez... You have officially flipped. That's hillarious. [emoji23][emoji23][emoji23][emoji23][emoji23][emoji23][emoji23]

A possibility yes
but it’s also a possibility that they’re aliens here to dominate St Mirren then the whole of mankind [emoji23] 
‘Kibble bad’ 

The stewards non disclosure was 100% genuine and I will not have you diss it.

12 minutes ago, bazil85 said:

A post that I feel sums up the agenda of people that were & remain anti Kibble. There is a reach here to blame Kibble for everything without substance as far as I can see. 

I feel I have satisfied the evidence request but do fully agree with your (round about) point that ultimately no one has been able to evidence the points moaned about this summer were the fault of the kibble & wouldn’t have happened regardless. 

You haven't satisfied the evidence request but there's no point bickering over something we both know you're not going to present.

My reference to March 2020 is to counter your misleading suggestion of only 6 months of Kibble "partnership" with involvment in the club.

Hopefully, you'll agree, neither of us know who is to blame for this  that or whatever.

Who's to blame is not my concern as long as it gets sorted & lessons are learned to prevent a recurrence.

Edited by Kombibuddie

2 minutes ago, Kombibuddie said:

You haven't satisfied the evidence request but there's no point bickering over something we both know you're not going to present.

My reference to March 2020 is to counter your incorrect suggestion of only 6 months of Kibble involvment in the club.

Hopefully, you'll agree, neither of us know who is to blame for this  that or whatever.

Who's to blame is not my concern as long as it gets sorted & lessons are learned to prevent a recurrence.

The issues at Ralston are legacy bud, plenty of conversation on it at meetings, from the club & social media. You don’t need to believe that but it’s true. I think your ask to find someone moaning about Kibble before kibble joined the board is entirely unrealistic. 

I was against Kibble's involvement from the first day it was mooted. To my mind, it went against everything that the Buy the Buds idea was based on. But it was passed, so I was prepared to give it a chance. However, despite all the much publicised advantages we stood to gain from (a much greater level of professionalism, better 'brand management', etc) we've seen no sign of anything positive from Kibble's involvement. That's not the same as saying it's been a clusterf*ck, but it's certainly not been a positive partnership thus far.

18 minutes ago, bazil85 said:

’ 

Whilst recognising this is a rumour, you seem to be endorsing this course of action?

I’d suggest that fans will agree/disagree whether JN should stay or go, but having someone actively looking for legal routes to remove him outwith the club board / voting structures and mechanisms is somewhat acting in bad faith. Although I’m sure you’ll disagree. 

Edited by Maboza

7 minutes ago, Kombibuddie said:

🤣🤣

Astounding spin (or basil bollocks as it was affectionately known.)

Not at all, you made an ask & I showed you a couple of examples. You then seemingly moved the goalposts. 

5 minutes ago, BuddieinEK said:

I know.
Says a lot.

That it’s a baseless claim & highly unlikely one. 

5 minutes ago, Maboza said:

Whilst recognising this is a rumour, you seem to be endorsing this course of action?

I’d suggest that fans will agree/disagree whether JN should stay or go, but having someone actively looking for legal routes to remove him outwith the club board / voting structures and mechanisms is somewhat acting in bad faith. Although I’m sure you’ll disagree. 

I endorse Needham leaving yes, not necessarily Kibble led, I think he should have stepped down himself. But if that’s the way it plays out, I’ll judge it as we get the information shared, not before (as others have)

Continuing from the above, at this point I don’t think it’s a matter of agree or disagree, it’s a matter of assumption. Even if it is true, you surely accept your ‘acting in bad faith’ is an assumption. If it is true, it doesn’t appear anyone knows the why & the circumstance & as such they don’t know if it is acting in bad faith. 

I endorse Needham leaving yes, not necessarily Kibble led, I think he should have stepped down himself. But if that’s the way it plays out, I’ll judge it as we get the information shared, not before (as others have)
Continuing from the above, at this point I don’t think it’s a matter of agree or disagree, it’s a matter of assumption. Even if it is true, you surely accept your ‘acting in bad faith’ is an assumption. If it is true, it doesn’t appear anyone knows the why & the circumstance & as such they don’t know if it is acting in bad faith. 
Beautiful spin a la Tony Bliar machine.

14 minutes ago, bazil85 said:

Not at all, you made an ask & I showed you a couple of examples. You then seemingly moved the goalposts. 

That it’s a baseless claim & highly unlikely one. 

Predate Kibble you said.

July & August 2021 you "evidence"

Reps from the Kibble been on the Board since March 2020.

🤔 🤔 🤔

It doesn't take a genius to work out july & august 2021 did not happen before (predate) march 2020.

Dear oh dear. "Moving goalposts" 🤣🤣

Back to the topic in hand

Needham In 😁

Edited by Kombibuddie

3 minutes ago, HSS said:

What would happen if all the SMISA members who are against Kibble withdrew their monthly payments?

This is a question,not a suggestion

I cannot see "all" ever happening but whoever did, would no longer be a member of SMISA.

9 minutes ago, Kombibuddie said:

Predate Kibble you said.

July & August 2021 you "evidence"

Reps from the Kibble been on the Board since March 2020.

🤔 🤔 🤔

It doesn't take a genius to work out july & august 2021 did not happen before (predate) march 2020.

Dear oh dear. "Moving goalposts" 🤣🤣

Back to the topic in hand

Needham In 😁

The issues with the training centre at Ralston do predate the Kibble. There’s been issues there for a long time. You don’t have to believe it but there has. Seems you’ve miss-understood