Should John Needham resign due to inappropriate comments?

I have talked about the kibble because others have brought it up on here regarding legal challenges & unsupported claims that they are responsible for lots of supposed bad things going on at the club. NOT the other way around & you know that. It’s a wilful lie regarding the situation.

4pm yesterday you were still calling for him to ‘fall on his sword’ almost two clear day’s after the SFA outcome was published. What’s changed within 24 hours that now means your view is he should stay & anyone that hasn’t now aligned with that view, is ‘hell bent’ on destroying the chairman only for the benefit of the Kibble? 
1029C072-078B-417C-AB2E-5A08FDC2838B.thumb.jpeg.aa164cdc96575150bb084ddd86bd8727.jpeg
So others brought it up and as a result you were forced to raise the matter with me?

A big boy did it and ran away?

[emoji23][emoji23][emoji23][emoji23]

Sent from my HD1913 using Tapatalk

2 minutes ago, BuddieinEK said:

Beep beep

Warning... Bazil reversing ...
Warning... Bazil reversing...

I have very clearly explained why I have accepted the current situation and decided to move on in the best interests of the club I support.

I honestly can't type any slower or use smaller words to help you!

I'll do what I believe to be in St Mirren's best interests.

You do what gives you a wee stauner.

Plus ça change!

No reversing at all, your claim was I link them when it’s completely unrelated. Factually others have continued to bring the Kibble up & I am once again painted as the bad guy for not jumping on conspiracy theory & defending our football club.

Why has it taken you to within the last 24 hours? More or less this time yesterday you wanted him to ‘fall on his sword’ 

Heres my guess. In arguing with me you have seen the point I made that if you want Needham to go, there is a pretty realistic chance (if the legal challenge turns out to be true) that your view would align with the Kibble. Heaven forbid that, so you’ve changed your stance on Needham in the last 24 hours. Despite us now being around 3 days removed from the SFA outcome. 😀

No reversing at all, your claim was I link them when it’s completely unrelated. Factually others have continued to bring the Kibble up & I am once again painted as the bad guy for not jumping on conspiracy theory & defending our football club.

Why has it taken you to within the last 24 hours? More or less this time yesterday you wanted him to ‘fall on his sword’ 
Heres my guess. In arguing with me you have seen the point I made that if you want Needham to go, there is a pretty realistic chance (if the legal challenge turns out to be true) that your view would align with the Kibble. Heaven forbid that, so you’ve changed your stance on Needham in the last 24 hours. Despite us now being around 3 days removed from the SFA outcome. [emoji3]
Yet again you are intent in relating my stance on the chairman to my opinion on the Kibbles involvement in St Mirren when the two are completely unrelated.

I know you don't believe me. You said that. Yet still you bang on about it as if you repeating it will break.me like a prisoner of war under interrogation!

I still believe Mr Needham should have fallen on his sword. He chose not to.

The matter was dealt with by the SFA and Saints have drawn a line under it.

I have decided to do the same and in the best interests of the club I support, move on.

You are intent in dragging the club into a bloody media war which will only serve to gratify your fellow Rangers fans! [emoji41]

2 minutes ago, BuddieinEK said:

Yet again you are intent in relating my stance on the chairman to my opinion on the Kibbles involvement in St Mirren when the two are completely unrelated.

I know you don't believe me. You said that. Yet still you bang on about it as if you repeating it will break.me like a prisoner of war under interrogation!

I still believe Mr Needham should have fallen on his sword. He chose not to.

The matter was dealt with by the SFA and Saints have drawn a line under it.

I have decided to do the same and in the best interests of the club I support, move on.

You are intent in dragging the club into a bloody media war which will only serve to gratify your fellow Rangers fans! emoji41.png

I don’t need you to admit it, you’re right I do disagree with you. Far too much of a coincidence IMO. 👍

At best you have changed your mind in the last 24 hours so for me it’s also staggering that you are criticising me for having a view you held yesterday. 

Your last point is just you getting upset & lashing out. It’s a bit of a go to for you when I visibly get you annoyed. You become one of these Glasgow derby fans that assume every fan of other clubs MUST favour either Celtic or Rangers. You’re welcome to favour one of them, no skin of my nose but it’s disappointing you stoop to this level when upset to antagonise St Mirren fans. 

4 minutes ago, BuddieinEK said:

Deflection.

You raised the subject of the Kibble in our conversation.

Incorrect, here’s your first post to me at this point in the thread & it’s in response to me posting to Waldorf. Now that I have posted literal, black & white evidence, will you be a big enough person to admit you were wrong? 

04821DBB-4890-4101-900C-55995B42F77F.png

Incorrect, here’s your first post to me at this point in the thread & it’s in response to me posting to Waldorf. Now that I have posted literal, black & white evidence, will you be a big enough person to admit you were wrong? 

04821DBB-4890-4101-900C-55995B42F77F.thumb.png.ffe8e66adf64ea20111031aa8f9ae08e.png
You raised the subject of Kibble.
I responded.

Your point?

You really are embarrassing yourself now! [emoji23][emoji23][emoji23]

1 minute ago, BuddieinEK said:

You raised the subject of Kibble.
I responded.

Your point?

You really are embarrassing yourself now! emoji23.pngemoji23.pngemoji23.png

I responded to someone else discussing the Kibble, you claimed I inserted them when not relevant. How is it not relevant when that’s literally the subject of the post? 

You then claimed I raised the subject in ‘OUR conversation’ do you accept that is false as it wasn’t OUR conversation? 

Spin, spin, deflect, deflect, shift, shift. All instead of just being a bigger person & accepting you got this one wrong. 
- my posts were relevant 

- you responded to me on the subject 

- it wasn’t OUR conversation when you slid in on my posts. 😀

Yet another PR disaster for the club. I can’t imagine Stewart Gilmour or Tony ever behaving like Mr Needham. 

The thread title.

The thread topic.

Yet in a failed attempt at deflection, Baz says regarding Kibble and his continual referencing of it... "How is it not relevant when that’s literally the subject of the post?"

[emoji23][emoji23][emoji23][emoji23][emoji23][emoji23]

He's having a nightmare even by his own low standards.

Thrashing around from subject to subject hoping nobody will remember his folly!

5 minutes ago, BuddieinEK said:

The thread title.

The thread topic.

Yet in a failed attempt at deflection, Baz says regarding Kibble and his continual referencing of it... "How is it not relevant when that’s literally the subject of the post?"

emoji23.pngemoji23.pngemoji23.pngemoji23.pngemoji23.pngemoji23.png

He's having a nightmare even by his own low standards.

Thrashing around from subject to subject hoping nobody will remember his folly!

You’ve been beaten on this, threads evolve, threads change & I was responding to someone discussing about the Kibble. (the subject of the post, not the overarching topic of the thread but good effort here)

You also have posted about the Kibble so I take it the same issues on relevance attach to you? 🤷‍♂️

When all else fails eh… 😂😂

Edited by bazil85

You’ve been beaten on this, threads evolve, threads change & I was responding to someone discussing about the Kibble. (the subject of their post, not the overarching topic but good effort here)

You also have posted about the Kibble so I take it the same issues on relevance attach to you? [emoji2369]

When all else fails eh… [emoji23][emoji23]
How is it not relevant when that’s literally the subject of the post? 

[emoji23][emoji23][emoji23][emoji23][emoji23][emoji23][emoji23]

Just now, BuddieinEK said:

How is it not relevant when that’s literally the subject of the post? 

emoji23.pngemoji23.pngemoji23.pngemoji23.pngemoji23.pngemoji23.pngemoji23.png

It is relevant 🤦‍♂️ You’re the one claiming the kibble isn’t relevant despite it coming into this thread. You’ve had a shocker given you’ve also discussed the Kibble. 

‘I’m allowed, others are allowed you’re not because you made me cry’ 😂😂

Why would anyone trust SMiSA over this either? They told us that the Kibble deal was a good one for the club - now it seems that without being straightforward and open, they've leaked out that there are problems with the partner they thought was a perfect fit. 

How can anyone forget that SMISA were the group that wanted to give the fans a voice on the board, then having gotten someone onto the board changed voting structures and constitutions to try to stop fans from getting their opinions heard. SMiSA interviewed and selected John Needham and told members he was their choice and they could only vote to accept it or not. Why did they not screen his Twitter account and why did they not tell him to delete the dodgy posts? And did no-one think that there might be a problem having a charity that rehabilitates convicted criminals do work at a venue where kids play and train and where all club staff need to be police checked? Why were SMISA and Gordon Scott so sold on getting Kibble involved and why should we believe now that it has all gone sour? 

How do we know there isn't an agenda here? In the past I've had various St Mirren Supporter Groups "leak" me stories about things that were going on within the club. The pattern has long been established with certain groups within the club. Only months later did the real agenda come to the fore and it seldom had something to do with wanting the best for the club. 

I have tried to do my research BTW, and all it turned up was the same vague rumours that are on these pages about supposed legal threats and stories about the KIbble board members not being St Mirren fans. 

What I do know for a fact is that the club is a dysfunctional mess. That customer service within the club is virtually non existant, that fans enquiries go unanswered for months. That the SLOs appear to be frustrated in trying to get answers for fans who have contacted them. Whoever and whatever is responsible I just wish they'd cut the drama and get a f**king grip!  

It is relevant [emoji2357] You’re the one claiming the kibble isn’t relevant despite it coming into this thread. You’ve had a shocker given you’ve also discussed the Kibble. 

‘I’m allowed, others are allowed you’re not because you made me cry’ [emoji23][emoji23]
Kibble... "that’s literally the subject of the post".

Nope. Fail.

Your last meltdown doesn't even make sense. [emoji23][emoji23][emoji23]

4 minutes ago, BuddieinEK said:

Kibble... "that’s literally the subject of the post".

Nope. Fail.

Your last meltdown doesn't even make sense. emoji23.pngemoji23.pngemoji23.png

The post I was responding to, not the topic given to the thread. We can chalk this down to you not understanding what I was referencing, agreed? 😀

12 minutes ago, Guest said:

Why would anyone trust SMiSA over this either? They told us that the Kibble deal was a good one for the club - now it seems that without being straightforward and open, they've leaked out that there are problems with the partner they thought was a perfect fit. 

How can anyone forget that SMISA were the group that wanted to give the fans a voice on the board, then having gotten someone onto the board changed voting structures and constitutions to try to stop fans from getting their opinions heard. SMiSA interviewed and selected John Needham and told members he was their choice and they could only vote to accept it or not. Why did they not screen his Twitter account and why did they not tell him to delete the dodgy posts? And did no-one think that there might be a problem having a charity that rehabilitates convicted criminals do work at a venue where kids play and train and where all club staff need to be police checked? Why were SMISA and Gordon Scott so sold on getting Kibble involved and why should we believe now that it has all gone sour? 

How do we know there isn't an agenda here? In the past I've had various St Mirren Supporter Groups "leak" me stories about things that were going on within the club. The pattern has long been established with certain groups within the club. Only months later did the real agenda come to the fore and it seldom had something to do with wanting the best for the club. 

I have tried to do my research BTW, and all it turned up was the same vague rumours that are on these pages about supposed legal threats and stories about the KIbble board members not being St Mirren fans. 

What I do know for a fact is that the club is a dysfunctional mess. That customer service within the club is virtually non existant, that fans enquiries go unanswered for months. That the SLOs appear to be frustrated in trying to get answers for fans who have contacted them. Whoever and whatever is responsible I just wish they'd cut the drama and get a f**king grip!  

Taking bets on who guest is. 
Evens - LPM

3/1 - Dicko 

7/1 - Oakster. 

Any other thoughts? 😂

Edited by bazil85

Taking bets on who guest is. 
Evens - LPM
3/1 - Dicko 
7/1 - Oakster. 

Any other thoughts? [emoji23]
So you say it's ok to discuss Kibble.

You continually reference Kibble.

Yet the minute someone else makes a contribution you mock and belittle them?

You wonder why people think you have an agenda?

[emoji23][emoji23][emoji23][emoji23][emoji23]

36 minutes ago, Guest said:

The Kibble deal was always weird. I could never understand why they wanted to pay £400,000 for an opportunity to do some work for St Mirren. Why buy a stake in the club rather than simply bid for contracts? 

Think about it and the work that they do. The club will be able to provide work rehabilitation opportunities erasing the need to bid for work, no doubt will save money in long term. Also they will be able to utilize any companies that have any sponsorships with club, eliminating the need for cold calling on companies who may not be too keen to cooperate.

I would say the 400k spoke volumes and enabled Gordon Scott to had over club quicker th a intended.

Think about it and the work that they do. The club will be able to provide work rehabilitation opportunities erasing the need to bid for work, no doubt will save money in long term. Also they will be able to utilize any companies that have any sponsorships with club, eliminating the need for cold calling on companies who may not be too keen to cooperate.
I would say the 400k spoke volumes and enabled Gordon Scott to had over club quicker th a intended.
All work that could have taken place under a partnership agreement and without dilution of fan ownership or St Mirren boardroom control.
Never needed.

17 minutes ago, BuddieinEK said:

All work that could have taken place under a partnership agreement and without dilution of fan ownership or St Mirren boardroom control.
Never needed.

And I'm sure it could have but 400k is a hell of carrot to be dangling in front of somebody and what you can get for that kind of ready investment. I'm sure any company willingto invest as much would want a shareholding in return.

Edited by Cumbriansaint72

1 hour ago, Cumbriansaint72 said:

And I'm sure it could have but 400k is a hell of carrot to be dangling in front of somebody and what you can get for that kind of ready investment. I'm sure any company willingto invest as much would want a shareholding in return.

Someone indeed, someone who was always guaranteed his dues but found a way to getting it quickly ahead of schedule 

And the fun bit is, he still gets to sit in the board room, appointed as a SMiSA rep.

Can’t remember if that was passed as a vote or not

2 hours ago, Guest said:

While I agree with much of what you say, Kibble do not "rehabilitate convicted criminals". They work with young people who have often suffered significant past trauma - FWIW the idea of giving those young people opportunities through employment and training via the club is a very good thing. My issue is you need to be really gullible to think that is the Kibbles altruistic motive in all of this.