Family Stand

I’m open to arguments to change my opinions. If you actually have one that could see us getting a good chunk more St Mirren fan bums on seats at games, I’m all ears. 

That also goes regarding your views on the Kibble & arguments that the partnership should in some way be terminated. [emoji106]
As for the rest of your post, mix of spin & lies. 
I have never once said it should be "terminated".

Again. Your spin!

Sent from my HD1913 using Tapatalk

By default, this would result in the termination (bringing to an end) of the Kibble ownership model we have right now. 
78A24CE2-FEA6-4ED9-B647-EE719F1A5509.thumb.jpeg.47ad3a636b8919fb4f667e8f05c2b537.jpeg
Desperation to try and twist things to prove a point. [emoji23][emoji23][emoji23]

That would indeed be an ultimate aim.

I'd love us to be be a fan owned club.

Wouldn't you boo boy?

4 minutes ago, Rascal said:

Can I just say that it was a pleasure to see so many young people in the family stand.

That’s how it should be every game. Pricing was good and fans came out. I’m happy to pay extra on my season ticket if it means we can do more of what we did today. There’s no reason for our own fans being shunted anymore. Cash is important but I’m sure everyone would agree it was great today 

That’s how it should be every game. Pricing was good and fans came out. I’m happy to pay extra on my season ticket if it means we can do more of what we did today. There’s no reason for our own fans being shunted anymore. Cash is important but I’m sure everyone would agree it was great today 
So incentives reap benefits despite you saying it's not worth the bother?

Hypocrit!

51 minutes ago, BuddieinEK said:

So incentives reap benefits despite you saying it's not worth the bother?

Hypocrit!

What’s not worth the bother. What I’m saying is the board say it’s down to money but if I can pay a few quid extra on my season ticket and get the kids in then I’m all for it 

Just now, norrie82 said:

What’s not worth the bother. What I’m saying is the board say it’s down to money but if I can pay a few quid extra on my season ticket and get the kids in then I’m all for it 

Old firm games too. Why should we hand over half our park to them

• 3 weeks later...

Hello there, pal. I completely understand your outrage, but I'd want to point out that some individuals believe this game is not worth the money and hence do not attend. They adore our team, yet they refuse to spend the money. Your concept is excellent, however it will have a significant financial impact on the club. To begin, we must enhance our club's budget. I propose that we enter the present cryptocurrency niche. Recently I was surfing the internet and found 16 easy ways to get free cryptocurrency. I was able to raise $50 from nothing in one hour after reading these ideas. If everyone in the club did it, we could get our club back on its feet and make a difference.

Edited by AnnyTailor5

On 3/19/2022 at 8:36 PM, norrie82 said:

I now share your view. This should be the last season that we do this. I am in favour of doing this in steps, if needs be. The first step being to allow family group away fans into the family stand. Learning to mix and accept each other at a young age is vital in reducing or cutting out the nonsense that currently goes on. It’s worth a try perhaps?

Edited by Rascal

• 6 months later...
On 3/16/2022 at 5:44 PM, BuddieinEK said:

Money or empty seats.

Not slanted at all.

What about a marketing strategy.

An attempt to fill empty seats.

An incentive.

A marketing approach.

Nah. None of that suits your bend over and take it rather try and better our club approach, as evident by your only options stated!

On 3/16/2022 at 5:57 PM, bazil85 said:

The post represents my views on it. Until we fill these seats with St Mirren fans I support it.

Fans have had years to fill these seats & we remain miles off. If it was so easy to get an extra couple of thousand paying fans in the door every game, every club would do it. Stand arrangements are irrelevant to that. 

Also, I wouldn’t be the one positioning it to voters. 

On 3/16/2022 at 5:03 PM, bazil85 said:

This subject has been done to death IMO regarding Stewarding and Police costs. There were pages and pages on it. 

For me, the reality is, the club are not going to do it if it doesn't generate a pretty penny. It defies logic to think they would for a value that isn't substantial to the budget. Calculations were also done on what it could be worth regarding players and it was again pretty decent. No reason to think two consecutive St Mirren ownerships and several directors are lying about this. 

Oh dear Baz.... How much humble pie can you eat?

Turns out incentives work, despite you insisting that if it was that easy every club would be doing it! 

Encouraging update from our SLO John White on Facebook...

Saints Attendances Show 12% Increase on last season – So Far !

Based on home league games so far this season, when comparing the attendances against the same teams previously shows an increase overall of 12%

Much to the disappointment of some outwith our club, our game against Celtic only showed a mere decrease of 4%, every other game shows an increase, the largest being the game against Livingston with an incredible 42% increase over last seasons two game average.

These increases are undoubtedly down to many aspects of the positivity around our club this season and the commitment of everyone involved.

Sparked by the one stand decision and the efforts of everyone at the club, staff, board, manager and players. New initiatives this season by the club such as engaging with schools, youth groups, kids ticket deals, street stuff, help a buddie etc etc all played their part. Not forgetting the sub contract businesses all providing a service to your club.

As well as the official club initiatives the many volunteer groups have all been driving towards the same cause. These volunteer groups deserve every credit and SMiSA, Marching On, W7, SMDSA, Stadium Volunteer Squad, Front Door Team, Travel Clubs, Fans Council and Pre Match Entertainment are seeing their dedicated efforts over the past few years beginning to bear fruit.

Is this 12% increase good ? It's no bad but we’re not there yet. We want to target at least a 20% increase by the end of this season

As your Supporter Liaison Officers' we want to thank everyone for their undying commitment towards Growing Your Club and for the support and feedback we have received.

Keep Up The Good Work Everyone

figures taken from footballwebpages,co.uk

John White / John Allison / Karin Pointon

3 hours ago, BuddieinEK said:

Oh dear Baz.... How much humble pie can you eat?

Turns out incentives work, despite you insisting that if it was that easy every club would be doing it! 

Encouraging update from our SLO John White on Facebook...

Saints Attendances Show 12% Increase on last season – So Far !

Based on home league games so far this season, when comparing the attendances against the same teams previously shows an increase overall of 12%

Much to the disappointment of some outwith our club, our game against Celtic only showed a mere decrease of 4%, every other game shows an increase, the largest being the game against Livingston with an incredible 42% increase over last seasons two game average.

These increases are undoubtedly down to many aspects of the positivity around our club this season and the commitment of everyone involved.

Sparked by the one stand decision and the efforts of everyone at the club, staff, board, manager and players. New initiatives this season by the club such as engaging with schools, youth groups, kids ticket deals, street stuff, help a buddie etc etc all played their part. Not forgetting the sub contract businesses all providing a service to your club.

As well as the official club initiatives the many volunteer groups have all been driving towards the same cause. These volunteer groups deserve every credit and SMiSA, Marching On, W7, SMDSA, Stadium Volunteer Squad, Front Door Team, Travel Clubs, Fans Council and Pre Match Entertainment are seeing their dedicated efforts over the past few years beginning to bear fruit.

Is this 12% increase good ? It's no bad but we’re not there yet. We want to target at least a 20% increase by the end of this season

As your Supporter Liaison Officers' we want to thank everyone for their undying commitment towards Growing Your Club and for the support and feedback we have received.

Keep Up The Good Work Everyone

figures taken from footballwebpages,co.uk

John White / John Allison / Karin Pointon

Haha check you, you’ve really tried on this haven’t you? 

The reality is, if our fans accepted the situation that we still have empty seats, we could have had all the increases you mention from a good start to the season plus an extra full stand at Celtic & Rangers games.

Unfortunately some just prefer empty seats and that’s fine. If people didn't attend because of the two stand deal, that’s their choice but it only hurts the club.

We also had plenty of Celtic fans in the home ends during their game which was part of my concern & no doubt influenced the attendance on that day. 

Attendances go up when a club are performing well & giving a product on the park, that’s a well known reality. You highlight it yourself. 

Good effort but my mind hasn’t been changed one inch. Taking their money is better than empty seats. 

As for your incentives point, of course they work to an extent, I never denied it. My point was (couple of thousand sure), it isn’t easy for clubs to raise their attendances significantly just through incentives or yet again, all clubs would do it. I doubt we’d have the same percentage growth, incentives or not if we were sitting in another relegation battle. 

Well done though on once again highlighting your sheer bitterness towards me. :) 

50 minutes ago, bazil85 said:

The reality is, if our fans accepted the situation that we still have empty seats, we could have had all the increases you mention from a good start to the season plus an extra full stand at Celtic & Rangers games.

Unfortunately some just prefer empty seats and that’s fine. If people didn't attend because of the two stand deal, that’s their choice but it only hurts the club.

We also had plenty of Celtic fans in the home ends during their game which was part of my concern & no doubt influenced the attendance on that day. 

Attendances go up when a club are performing well & giving a product on the park, that’s a well known reality. You highlight it yourself. 

Good effort but my mind hasn’t been changed one inch. Taking their money is better than empty seats. 

As for your incentives point, of course they work to an extent, I never denied it. My point was (couple of thousand sure), it isn’t easy for clubs to raise their attendances significantly just through incentives or yet again, all clubs would do it. I doubt we’d have the same percentage growth, incentives or not if we were sitting in another relegation battle. 

Well done though on once again highlighting your sheer bitterness towards me. :) 

"As for your incentives point, of course they work to an extent, I never denied it. "

Liar.

"If it was that easy, other clubs would be doing it."

Repeated mantra 

2 hours ago, bazil85 said:

Surely with only a 4% decrease in crowd their was a decrease in Police cost to offset that ,so no decrease in income ,making it a total success!

8 minutes ago, waldorf34 said:

Surely with only a 4% decrease in crowd their was a decrease in Police cost to offset that ,so no decrease in income ,making it a total success!

Just as importantly, it is visionary in that it is securing a fanbase for future generations rather than pandering to the big two at our own longer term expense. 

4 hours ago, bazil85 said:

Bit of a exaggeration there Bazil...  maybe the odd few 

3 hours ago, BuddieinEK said:

"As for your incentives point, of course they work to an extent, I never denied it. "

Liar.

"If it was that easy, other clubs would be doing it."

Repeated mantra 

Our crowds have went up seemingly largely due to performance. 

Where have we increased our crowds by a couple of thousand by advertising & incentives on average which was my point? 

Take your time now. 

1 hour ago, waldorf34 said:

Extra police & steward costs have been discussed before & the amount cost wasn’t very much.

Even at that, with the extra Celtic fans in home stands (which they’d likely know would happen) I can’t imagine there was much/ any reduction in policing that would make a dent in cost.