Family Stand

8 minutes ago, faraway saint said:

FFS Bazil, gie it up, its beyond embarrassing. 

Ffs, how many times will people make these demands on BAWA? If you aren’t interested in what people are saying don’t read/ contribute. 

It’s not like it’s getting in the way of any other conversation. This thread was long dead & most others are quiet on this part of the forum. 

The ‘how to use BAWA police’ love to get involved 😂

1 minute ago, bazil85 said:

Ffs, how many times will people make these demands on BAWA? If you aren’t interested in what people are saying don’t read/ contribute. 

It’s not like it’s getting in the way of any other conversation. This thread was long dead & most others are quiet on this part of the forum. 

Stop trying tae sook in wi’ me.  :angry:

19 minutes ago, bazil85 said:

You've misunderstood, it was a new sentence and the point tied it into the subject being discussed. I can understand to an extent you misunderstanding (although, really it was clear what was being discussed), but telling me what I meant when I'm telling you what I actually meant is ridiculous. 

I have been completely consistent, accept you misunderstood and move on. 👍

" telling me what I meant when I'm telling you what I actually meant is ridiculous. "

Yet you know better than I do what I said and the intent behind it!

You repeatedly tell me what I meant and what I think.

They don't like it up em Captain Mainwaring!

Hypocrite, as evidenced clearly yet again... By you yourself! 

Alanis Morissette could learn so much from you about irony! 

Isn't that ironic. Don't you think? 

6 minutes ago, bazil85 said:

This thread was appropriate for a current discussion about a recent statement by a club representative on the subject. 

27 minutes ago, bazil85 said:

It's like a fecking script with your "thread was dead" pish.

You made your point, you, as usual, talk yourself into a cul de sac and even when presented with evidence, or facts, you've fcuked up, you squirm around with your "misunderstood" drivel.

You're an embsressnet who revels in insisting you're right even when you're wrong. 

PS You're "forum police" line is just more deflection from the "facts'.

Edited by faraway saint

It's like a fecking script with your "thread was dead" pish.
You made your point, you, as usual, talk yourself into a cul de sac and even when presented with evidence, or facts, you've fcuked up, you squirm around with your "misunderstood" drivel.
You're an embsressnet who revels in insisting you're right even when you're wrong. 

You're right, he is an "embsressnet". [emoji1787]

1 hour ago, BuddieinEK said:

Alanis Morissette could learn so much from you about irony! 

Isn't that ironic. Don't you think? 

By the way, that was a dreadful song. 90% of the things she claimed to be ironic weren’t ironic at all. 

“A dead fly in your Chardonnay”???

f**k off Alanis ya dopey Canuck ye. 

Hurumph!!!

5 hours ago, TPAFKA Jersey 2 said:

I fully respect the views of people who are offended by the behaviour and songs of Celtic and Rangers fans, whilst admitting that I myself am not I.e I do not feel personally offended by them. I don’t really pay any attention to them.

I know you have lived away from Paisley for decades TPAFKA J2. I’d hazard a guess you left in the mid 80s’

I too moved away from Paisley at a similar time, but returned.

I don’t believe you have attended many games against the bigot brothers in the last 20 years. Perhaps the odd major cup final or semi final at Hampden.

However from my personal opinion the toxicity associated with both sets of “supports” attracted to these two clubs is far worse than the behaviour we experienced going to Saints games in the 70’s and 80’s.

It really has a dark undercurrent associated with these teams and their ultras. These groups are worse than the ICF or the CSC casuals of the 80s’. Not only are they violent and abusive to other football supporters but there is a “political” aspect to them that is ripping this country apart. Look at the last Independence referendum. How many countries with our natural and economic resources turn down the opportunity to leave behind a ball and chain of Westminster that is having one clusterf**k after another.

A country totally divided on sectarian beliefs. It is fcuking disgraceful.

Lafferty has been banned for 10 matches. He has been constantly abused because he is an Northern Irish Protestant. The public persona is that he comes across as a typical overpaid footballer. But because he played for Rangers he is fair game to be abused every where he goes because he played for “them”..

Neil Lennon was sent bullets in the post. He played for the other side.

And that’s exactly the issue here.  

Our goalkeeper is Northern Irish. Our manager is Irish. Neither played for Rangers or Celtic so they go scot free.

It’s fcuking ridiculous that these two clubs get hammered by UEFA but the SFA, the SPFL and the police do fcuk all.

They are all scared of tackling the issue.

Could you imagine the worldwide outcry if there two supports were singing about killing Blacks, Asians, Gays, Lesbians, disabled groups?

But no it’s ok - it sells the “biggest and oldest derby in the world”

Fcuk them all. It’s time to stop this NOW.

Edited by SuperSaints1877

22 minutes ago, SuperSaints1877 said:

I know you have lived away from Paisley for decades TPAFKA J2. I’d hazard a guess you left in the mid 80s’

I too moved away from Paisley at a similar time, but returned.

I don’t believe you have attended many games against the bigot brothers in the last 20 years. Perhaps the odd major cup final or semi final at Hampden.

However from my personal opinion the toxicity associated with both sets of “supports” attracted to these two clubs is far worse than the behaviour we experienced going to Saints games in the 70’s and 80’s.

It really has a dark undercurrent associated with these teams and their ultras. These groups are worse than the ICF or the CSC casuals of the 80s’. Not only are they violent and abusive to other football supporters but there is a “political” aspect to them that is ripping this country apart. Look at the last Independence referendum. How many countries with our natural and economic resources turn down the opportunity to leave behind a ball and chain of Westminster that is having one clusterf**k after another.

A country totally divided on sectarian beliefs. It is fcuking disgraceful.

Lafferty has been banned for 10 matches. He has been constantly abused because he is an Northern Irish Protestant. The public persona is that he comes across as a typical overpaid footballer. But because he played for Rangers he is fair game to be abused every where he goes because he played for “them”..

Neil Lennon was sent bullets in the post. He played for the other side.

And that’s exactly the issue here.  

Our goalkeeper is Northern Irish. Our manager is Irish. Neither played for Rangers or Celtic so they go scot free.

It’s fcuking ridiculous that these two clubs get hammered by UEFA but the SFA, the SPFL and the police do fcuk all.

They are all scared of tackling the issue.

Could you imagine the worldwide outcry if there two supports were singing about killing Blacks, Asians, Gays, Lesbians, disabled groups?

But no it’s ok - it sells the “biggest and oldest derby in the world”

Fcuk them all. It’s time to stop this NOW

It’s neither. The derby has only existed for around a decade. If the Glasgow derby was a lad, his balls wouldn't have even dropped yet 😂

3 hours ago, FTOF said:

No he isn't.

Not unless Lisburn seceded momentarily from Northern Ireland in 1974.:rolleyes:

Oh my apologies. Once again you chose to pick specific holes without even acknowledging the point I was making.

Sad. Very sad.

2 hours ago, bazil85 said:

It’s neither. The derby has only existed for around a decade. If the Glasgow derby was a lad, his balls wouldn't have even dropped yet 😂

You are also missing the point I made.

I specifically put the quote in inverted commas as that’s how these clubs and the SPFL market the “product” in this cuntry. Yes that’s a deliberate spelling mistake as it’s filled with stupid cnuts like you.

I believe last season the blue bigots marketed one of the games as “the Old Firm” with all sorts of logos round the stadium.

Both clubs thrive on sectarianism. The SPFL and the SFA market the game around these two clubs to sell for 30 pieces of silver. 

Apologists like you just want to take the bigot pound as it suits your agenda instead of standing up to the problem.

The reinstatement of the Family stand for St Mirren supporters has been a massive “fcuk you” message to doubters like you.

FTOF.

And fcuk you too Bazil.

1 hour ago, SuperSaints1877 said:

I specifically put the quote in inverted commas as that’s how these clubs and the SPFL market the “product” in this cuntry. Yes that’s a deliberate spelling mistake as it’s filled with stupid cnuts like you.

I believe last season the blue bigots marketed one of the games as “the Old Firm” with all sorts of logos round the stadium.

Both clubs thrive on sectarianism. The SPFL and the SFA market the game around these two clubs to sell for 30 pieces of silver. 

Apologists like you just want to take the bigot pound as it suits your agenda instead of standing up to the problem.

The reinstatement of the Family stand for St Mirren supporters has been a massive “fcuk you” message to doubters like you.

FTOF.

And fcuk you too Bazil.

How true is this ? 👍

it’s about time other clubs started to grow some balls and make a stand against their bigotry , sectarianism & hatred . 

let’s not be Livvy , let’s not turn our ground over to sectarian bile .

🏁🏁🏁🏁

9 hours ago, SuperSaints1877 said:

FTOF.

And fcuk you too Bazil.

Meow 

I'm not an "apologist" for the Glasgow Derby teams, I was having a bit of a joke and you pretty much s*at your pants over it. 

If it was up to me, they would never play in Scottish football tournaments again, I would love for England or some sort of "Atlantic league" to do us a favour and take them. But I consider myself a realist and know we are where we are regarding Scottish football. 

2 hours ago, bazil85 said:

Meow 

I'm not an "apologist" for the Glasgow Derby teams, I was having a bit of a joke and you pretty much s*at your pants over it. 

If it was up to me, they would never play in Scottish football tournaments again, I would love for England or some sort of "Atlantic league" to do us a favour and take them. But I consider myself a realist and know we are where we are regarding Scottish football. 

Realists are not very bright, of course.

it was never realists who thought diseases could be treated, who thought humans could go to the moon, that humans could run faster than 4 minutes for a mile,  that “wheels could ever catch on as a practical idea, etc… etc…

I’m astounded that realists even bother to get out of bed each morning.  What’s the point in trying?

Realists are really thick, boring, pessimistic farts.  :)

2 minutes ago, antrin said:

it was never realists who thought diseases could be treated, who thought humans could go to the moon, that humans could run faster than 4 minutes for a mile,  that “wheels could ever catch on as a practical idea, etc… etc…

I’m astounded that realists even bother to get out of bed each morning.  What’s the point in trying?

Doesn't seem like a very "kind" way of putting it, even if it is your view. 

The rest of your post is predictably rubbish, it makes very little sense. Imagine thinking having a realistic view of the world was "thick" :whistle

Your bland acceptance of the Scottish fitba bigot situation as being “realistic” shows that you’re teetering on the verge of being either a bigot or being simply stupid.

Yet again I’m kindly pointing you in another, better direction…

on the other hand, I’m giving up hope… especially if you can’t understand simple analogies.

27 minutes ago, antrin said:

Poor Aristotle, not very bright, thick, boring and pessimistic. :lol:

Here's a wee bit about Aristotle, a realist.........................

His writings cover many subjects including physics, biology, zoology, metaphysics, logic, ethics, aesthetics, poetry, theatre, music, rhetoric, psychology, linguistics, economics, politics, meteorology, geology, and government.

To have the audacity to state that people who have a realistic outlook in these terms really is hilarious.

There's a place for realism, most people, with a realistic outlook, would realise that. 

Realists are really thick, boring, pessimistic farts.  [emoji4]
That is a steaming pile of shite IMO.

I know you're trying to wind up Baz, but don't lose all sense of reason in the process.

Sent from my SM-A405FN using Tapatalk