Family Stand

6 minutes ago, faraway saint said:

Poor Aristotle, not very bright, thick, boring and pessimistic. :lol:

Here's a wee bit about Aristotle, a realist.........................

His writings cover many subjects including physics, biology, zoology, metaphysics, logic, ethics, aesthetics, poetry, theatre, music, rhetoric, psychology, linguistics, economics, politics, meteorology, geology, and government.

To have the audacity to state that people who have a realistic outlook in these terms really is hilarious.

There's a place for realism, most people, with a realistic outlook, would realise that. 

You’re, a, fan, of, the bigots.,

Your, opinion, is, worthless.

,,,  ,

38 minutes ago, antrin said:

Your bland acceptance of the Scottish fitba bigot situation as being “realistic” shows that you’re teetering on the verge of being either a bigot or being simply stupid.

Yet again I’m kindly pointing you in another, better direction…

on the other hand, I’m giving up hope… especially if you can’t understand simple analogies.

Utter nonsense. I simply don't think it is "realistic" that they are leaving Scottish football anytime soon (as much as I would like them to). Do you?

It's disappointing that a St Mirren fan would use the "you're a secret bigot" argument. That's what Celtic & New Rangers fans do when you criticise their club. Say something bad about one, you MUST support the other. Your number one wee cheerleader and a*se licker, BEK loves to do that. 

8 minutes ago, bazil85 said:

Utter nonsense. I simply don't think it is "realistic" that they are leaving Scottish football anytime soon (as much as I would like them to). Do you?

It's disappointing that a St Mirren fan would use the "you're a secret bigot" argument. That's what Celtic & New Rangers fans do when you criticise their club. Say something bad about one, you MUST support the other. Your number one wee cheerleader and a*se licker, BEK loves to do that. 

I think it IS realistic to think that the very transparent, obvious, open bigotry in Scotland does get shut down or shifted - and soon.

I didn’t claim you were a secret bigot.  I offered you a choice.  :)

I notice you haven’t actually denied a “wee secret” liking for them…

My provocative mis-use of the word, “realist” obviously went whoosh over more heads than your own.  Sigh.

There is nothing realistic about accepting bigotry.  Acceptance is merely supine.

5 minutes ago, antrin said:

I think it IS realistic to think that the very transparent, obvious, open bigotry in Scotland does get shut down or shifted - and soon.

My provocative mis-use of the word, “realist” obviously went whoosh over more heads than your own.  Sigh.

Beep beep beep...........................brilliant. 

You do make me laugh.........................at you. :lol:

9 minutes ago, antrin said:

I didn’t claim you were a secret bigot.  I offered you a choice.  :)

I notice you haven’t actually denied a “wee secret” liking for them…

There is nothing realistic about accepting bigotry.  Acceptance is merely supine.

Well, I disagree. 

You hinted at it, it was clearly a tactic and quite a disappointing one from a St Mirren "fan"

No, I do not support or like either Celtic or Rangers.

That would be at odds with your claimed kind nature. Can we both now accept you are in fact, a liar on that claim? :) 

Spin noted. I don't accept bigotry. I am a realist regarding the situation Scottish football is in and the unfortunate stronghold the bigots have on it. 

42 minutes ago, bazil85 said:

I let you have the last word.

You replied to a post I made that in no way referenced or was about you.

Now you feel the need to draw me back into an active engagement with you.

You are SO needy, petty and childish. 

21 minutes ago, bazil85 said:

Well, I disagree. 

You hinted at it, it was clearly a tactic and quite a disappointing one from a St Mirren "fan"

No, I do not support or like either Celtic or Rangers.

That would be at odds with your claimed kind nature. Can we both now accept you are in fact, a liar on that claim? :) 

Spin noted. I don't accept bigotry. I am a realist regarding the situation Scottish football is in and the unfortunate stronghold the bigots have on it. 

Good that you’ve accepted, “supine”, though….   

8 minutes ago, BuddieinEK said:

I let you have the last word.

You replied to a post I made that in no way referenced or was about you.

Now you feel the need to draw me back into an active engagement with you.

You are SO needy, petty and childish. 

No you didn't ^^^ 

You're the one that started all this remember. You utterly failed (multiple times) just to go about your life without engaging with me. I agreed to your conditions to "ignore" each other, you backtracked & now you face the consequences. :)  

6 hours ago, bazil85 said:

Meow 

I'm not an "apologist" for the Glasgow Derby teams, I was having a bit of a joke and you pretty much s*at your pants over it. 

If it was up to me, they would never play in Scottish football tournaments again, I would love for England or some sort of "Atlantic league" to do us a favour and take them. But I consider myself a realist and know we are where we are regarding Scottish football. 

You will shat your pants when your boss finds out how much of the time you are paid to be an employee is spent on here.

8 minutes ago, antrin said:

It's not my opinion.

it’s a rational and logical response arising from the content of your posts.

I disagree. You again demonstrate a point I often make, some on here are just unable to accept that their opinions aren't the be-all and end-all.

You once again prove your dishonesty with your latter post.  "And I also don’t care if you agree or disagree."

2 hours ago, bazil85 said:

I disagree. You again demonstrate a point I often make, some on here are just unable to accept that their opinions aren't the be-all and end-all.

You once again prove your dishonesty with your latter post.  "And I also don’t care if you agree or disagree."

Now that IS ironic.

1 hour ago, BuddieinEK said:

FB_IMG_1666398976417.jpg

Interesting that Baz and Fartaway both start replying at 7.30am in the morning. Just wondering....have they ever been seen in the same room? Both have a propensity for online antagonism! Both are twats. Same person? Same gene pool? Shared brain cell? So many questions! 

Maybe they could make a joint presentation at the next SMISA meeting? 😎

• 3 weeks later...
On 3/16/2022 at 5:03 PM, bazil85 said:

This subject has been done to death IMO regarding Stewarding and Police costs. There were pages and pages on it. 

For me, the reality is, the club are not going to do it if it doesn't generate a pretty penny. It defies logic to think they would for a value that isn't substantial to the budget. Calculations were also done on what it could be worth regarding players and it was again pretty decent. No reason to think two consecutive St Mirren ownerships and several directors are lying about this. 

Undefeated at home against both.

4 points out of 6.

Attendances high.

Income good.

Baz humiliated, short sighted and seething! 😂😂😂

I feel much happier and more comfortable with the old firm only having one stand. I think it may also have helped the team performance. Clearly the attendances have been good compared to previous seasons but I do have one question. How does the income compare with previous seasons playing the OF? I don't know how many attending are paying the full whack and how many are freebies or concessions. In short are we losing income even though the attendances are good? It may well be the case that it's worthwhile even if we lose some income . I'd just like to know and will ask the question at the AGM.

38 minutes ago, Oldfellow said:

I feel much happier and more comfortable with the old firm only having one stand. I think it may also have helped the team performance. Clearly the attendances have been good compared to previous seasons but I do have one question. How does the income compare with previous seasons playing the OF? I don't know how many attending are paying the full whack and how many are freebies or concessions. In short are we losing income even though the attendances are good? It may well be the case that it's worthwhile even if we lose some income . I'd just like to know and will ask the question at the AGM.

From day one I said it would be a loss leader...

Short term sacrifice for long term gain.