St Johnstone v St Mirren

Rascal

Could someone point out and let Jim know we haven't won a league game this season when starting with Brophy and Main up front.  

We change it to 1 up.... We then draw with Hibernian at Easter Road then win 3 on the bounce

Back to Brophy and Main this week and we get our worse performance of the season.....  coincidence maybe...  I don't think so 

4 hours ago, portmahomack saint said:

Could someone point out and let Jim know we haven't won a league game this season when starting with Brophy and Main up front.  

We change it to 1 up.... We then draw with Hibernian at Easter Road then win 3 on the bounce

Back to Brophy and Main this week and we get our worse performance of the season.....  coincidence maybe...  I don't think so 

Brophy is finding form but Main has still to impress. No question about his work rate. 

9 minutes ago, elvis said:

Not in any state just calling it as I see it .

You, being as simple as simple can be, don't have a balanced opinion, you fail to look at any factors that might influence the outcome of the game, apart from St Mirren are shite.

It's been your philosophy for ever.

I used to think it was an attention seeking thing but, over the years it's clear you're dolly dimple.

There is an element of attention seeking loving the abuse you receive, it might even be some weird sexual turn on.

3 hours ago, elvis said:

Number 4 of the winless streak without a doubt.

As long as we gain as many points in the next twelve games as we have in the first twelve then I would be quite a happy chappie. Starting on Saturday would be good. 

1 hour ago, super gunni said:

Back to brophy upfront himself and id get miller back in tewm as full of energy as a hste to say it but flynn is finished now,just my personal opinion 

Not for me . Brophy upfront - yes.

. Flynn is twice the player Miller is,  Miller is Connolly without the pace.  

I have my ticket for tomorrow's game.

Never easy at MacDiarmid Park. Don't think I've ever been in attendance there when the Buddies have won.

With McGrath and Erhahon still missing we will need the rest of the squad to hit the heights if we are to get anything from the game.

St. Johnstone 1 - 1  St. Mirren (but that's more the heart talking than the head)