St Johnstone v St Mirren

Rascal

Just now, BuddieinEK said:

I didn't think St Mirren TV would be able to show an away game?

Away feed on StJTV has Saints commentary.

I'd have thought the Fakes owned the rights.

It does mate(international subscribers) . Watched every game on it so far this season. 

Up until now.......had no issues

4 minutes ago, Slash said:

How much is your International PPV for the season? I know last year it was £149.99 which included home, away and cup games. 

Even just for allowing for league games, that works out at £3.95 per game which is ridiculously cheap especially when you consider that adult season ticket holders are paying over £300 just for home matches. 

An adult going to every away game without travel is probably looking at an extra £475 without travel costs.

Same this year if I remember correctly. Paid it way back in July, the memory isn't as good as it used to be😀.

Every match available. Very decent price!!!!

Out of interest. Would you mind paying extra? Even if it was an extra £50.
I don’t believe it is fair that international subscribers get more than twice as many games for less than half the price of an adult ST.
If it is physically impossible for them to attend games, I really have no issue with that. Money we wouldn't otherwise have.

1 minute ago, Slash said:

Out of interest. Would you mind paying extra? Even if it was an extra £50.

I don’t believe it is fair that international subscribers get more than twice as many games for less than half the price of an adult ST.

I totally see where you are coming from mate, and I do think it is VERY cheap. But, I also pay for 2 season tickets for myself and my wee boy, which we only mage to use 2 or 3 times a season. Also home strip x2 every season. Personally, I think I pay my dues. 

I totally see where you are coming from mate, and I do think it is VERY cheap. But, I also pay for 2 season tickets for myself and my wee boy, which we only mage to use 2 or 3 times a season. Also home strip x2 every season. Personally, I think I pay my dues. 

[emoji122][emoji122][emoji122][emoji122][emoji122]

0-0 half time.

Real Saints the better team.

Game not as honking as some are making out.

Been some elements of decent play from us.

Tait is taking no prisoners!

If we keep on, we will get the breaks and win.

My worry is that we often send the same players disguised as a different team out for the second half after a decent start! [emoji850]